Storm

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yunho passed the paper and shouted at the secretary who was standing before him. " I told you to type the letter by noon . You have been away for God knows how many hours and now you say that you are going to type it in 15 minutes. No, you are fired and that's final. The girl looked at the coffee cup on his table and poured it on his shirt.Yunho shouted and cursed ,but the girl looked at his angry eyes and replied : " You know Mr. Jung you are the worst man I have ever met in my life. We are not your slaves . I will leave your company  voluntarily. "  She banged the door and walked out the door. Kim Jae Joong who had been waiting out of the door coughed and walked in .  " Yunho ! Don't tell me you fired this one too! You do have a temper for sure." 

" I did . She was a lazy girl who never did things properly. What do want here ? It's been quite a long time since I have had the honor of meeting Mr. Kim proud Jae Joong.Are you here to laugh at my shirt or something else?" 

" I am here because you had come to my house yesterday. I wanted to know what had brought you there again?"

" You do not sleep with that girl. I saw your separate beds. What do you think I am ? A fool ? She is that student. The one you could not take your eyes off her. Kim Jae Joong tell me what the hell do you think you are doing ? She is 15 years younger than you and you are her teacher for God's sake."

" I have done nothing wrong. I know what I am doing. That girl needs me now. Yunho don't mess with me." 

"Hey ! Wait . You think I like her?" Yunho laughed nervously.

" I don't think . I know." 

Yunho frowned and looked at Jae Joong's face directly.

" She is too simple for me Kim Jae Joong. Yes,she is beautiful and hot ,but too naiive too plain and simple minded."

" Great. So you will stop visiting her secretly whenever I am not around."

" You know Kim Jae Joong I think you have fallen too deep for her to be saved. Now please stop accusing me of stealing your so called girl friend and leave this place."

Jae Joong gave him an angry look and left his office.

 

Kim Jae Joong's POV:

She is playing games with me today . Since mornig she has hidden herself in the bedroom and does not come out. I can not believe wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter