Mercy Buco

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atrina's POV :

He tightened his arms around me and took a deep breath : " I'm sorry princess. You are charming, clever and lovely but there are things you can never explain to others. I am not attracted to you the way he thinks. I am just taking care of you because I am your teacher. Now please stop torturing me with those eyes. Just forget Mr.Jung's comments. His girlfriend has left him a few months ago and since then he is not himself. He does things he has never done before and that's why I am worried about you . "

" So you do not like me sir."

" Not the way you think.I like you as  a student . I mean a very special student , a dear one."

" And you do not like me as a woman?"

" Hell no ! Stop questioning me princess. The only thing that matters is that you are here with me and you will graduate soon and your life will be full of handsome young men who will steal you away from me and you will forget your old teacher and leave me just like any daughter leaves his father."

" Oh and you are my father then?"

" Not exactly princess but in some ways."

I looked at his eyes . He was still holding me tightly close to his beating heart.His eyes studied my face closely . They were fixed on my lips for some minutes. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks.I felt hot and cold. Every single nerve in my body was on fire. I thought I might lift my face and connect our lips and stop his teacher and student lecture for ever ,but it was not the right time to surrender. I had to make him realise that he liked me. I had to make him aware of his body's total surrender around me. It was too dangerous to stay in his trap .Anything could have happened if I looked at those black dewy eyes .He was kissing my hair  and his fingers were playing with my hair locks. I pushed him back He was surprised but kept me near his heart. I tried to set myself free and he resisted  stubbornly . " I hate you . I curse the day I met you." I don't know why I said those words ,but it worked and he finally opened his arms and lifted his hands the way a soldier does when he surrenders . I kicked his shoes and left him. 

" Atrina!"

" Sir!"

" We have our usual class tonight at the same time. I do not want you to fail your final exams.Was it clear or shall I repeat my words?"

I turned around and looked at him. He was smiling and lighting his cig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter