Cruel

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atrina's POV:

 He is cruel as hell He has no heart.He thinks because I am poor and simple I have no pride. I wished  I could leave that house right away. I wish I could hid some where he could never see me again in  my life time. It was such a shame to love a man who did not love you back a man who was my saviour. The man who owned my whole life. He did not have to say those horrible sentences. " A student always remains an student?"  I will show you . My heart cried.I wish I were so beautiful that you could never leave me. I wish I were so intelligent that you would fall for my mind. I know I know that's because I am poor and plain and humble that he thinks I will always be a student for him, a student he has taken pity on. 

I do not know how many hours I cried till I fell asleep . When I woke up the following day . I saw he was asleep on the couch. He had smoken a bunch of cigarettes and with his clothes and shoes on. It was a  very hot July day and large drops of sweat had formed on his forehead . I walked to him and took off his jacket , shoes and socks and emptied his burnt out  cigarettes into the dust bin . I was so sure of my plan now that no body could stop me from doing what I had decided to do. I took a shower and changed my clothes and went to the college and when I came back home  Mr. Jung was waiting at the door with his keys and he did seem really angry . 

" He has changed the door lock ! Do you believe it? He has changed the door lock ! " I passed him and tried my keys which opened the door without any problem. " He must have really fallen for you girl. He has lost his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter