Apart_ment ?

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atrina's POV :

I could not focus my eyes. I could not even breathe. It seemed like a dream. What happened to that " You are only a student to me?" His thumb brushed my lower lip gently. He looked deeply  into my eyes. I was going to faint in his arms when his lips moved to my ears and his breath fanned my neck. 

" I have to stop it here or else I will not be able to control myself baby. " My face turned into a read tomato . I blushed. Did Kim Jae Joong have any shame ? Since when did he turn into such a bold shameless guy ? He smiled and helped me sit on his lap properly. I felt hot . My lips felt sore and dry . I could not look back at his eyes. I kept playing with my fingers. My heart was still beating like crazy . He tried to get a fuller view of my face which I refused to give him.

" That adorable pink blush ." His palm cupped my cheeks. " Baby I think you need to drink something. You seem like a girl whose first kiss has been stolen."

" Maybe I am." I managed to say. He pecked my lips again and when I pushed his chest away he laughed and poured me some tequila and moved the glass to my lips.

" I swear I never planned to go so far princess. Your lips were so inviting. Any way I regret nothing. " 

I took the glass from his hand and took a sip. 

"Let's have our dinner baby. Don't sulk now.It is not like that you did not like it." 

I opened my lips to scream when he put a cherry in my mouth and smirked. I got up from his lap and sat at the farthest chair possible.

" So you are furious and you did not kiss your teacher back or throw your arms around..." 

" Sir ! Please stop." I covered my face with my hands . He was laughing now. 

" Just forget everything. Let's have our last supper together. " He winked. What had got into Kim Jae Joong ? He was acting like a shameless boyfriend .

He started eating without even looking at me with so much appetite I never thought he could  ever have . Damn you Dara. Damn you and your plans. 

"Every thing was delicious baby." He cleaned his lips with a tissue and smiled.  I turned my face to the other side and crossed my arms against my chest .

" If only you knew how adorable you look you never dared to frown like that before Kim Jae Joong's eyes. Princess eat or I will come and make you eat your dinner the way I prefer. " His voice was husky and firm. He did not seem to be joking. I started eating in silence. 

" Good girl . I talked to Mrs.Han .She is like my own granny . She will come to your apartment and take care of you and do all the shopping and cooking. Promise you will study the way we did all this time.I do not want you to fail . You need to graduate and find a job soon."

" Yes,sir." I said coldly and got up to put the dirty dishes in the sink. He watched me in silence and when I  picked his dirty plate and glass. He got up and stood before me. 

" Princess will you forgive me ?" He lifted my chin and looked at my eyes." Believe me. I never planned it. I'm sorry if I stole your first kiss. "

" It was my mistake too. " I replied.

" A very sweet one ofcourse." He smiled.

 

Kim Jae Joong's POV:

She went to my bedroom and I walked to the couch. I knew I would miss her terribly especially now that I had tasted her sweet lips,but I knew that I had no right to seduce her . She was too young and helpless and it was natural for her to like the man who had saved her. I did not want to deprive her of all the new things she could experience in life to stay with a man who was 15 years older than her. I closed my eyes and gradually fell asleep .It was about 3:00 a.m. when I heard a sobbing voice and got up . Atrina was standing beside my couch watching me .She was crying like a baby . I the lights .

"Atrina what's wrong? Why are you crying?"  I got up and embraced her. She put her head on my chest and sobbed.

" I can't. I can't go to that apartment. I will miss you sir. I will miss you with all my heart ."

" Princess." I tapped her back to comfort her. " I will miss you too." I lifted her off her feet and walked to the bedroom. I put her on the bed and sat on the chair beside her holding her hand. " It won't be easy for me to let go of you .I will visit you often and we will have classes again. Please don't make it harder than it is. You will graduate and meet new people.All these days will turn into memories. Believe me.When I was your age I mistook many of my emotions for love.You will never be wise enough to understand what love is until you meet other people and have yourown experiences. Do you understand me princess?"

She lifted her head and put it on my knees. My hand was lost in her hair. She hugged my waist and kissed my knee. I tapped her back until she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter