Domino

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong's POV :

She looked so pretty in her little lovely dress . Her delicate skin looked like petals of a wild flower under the first rays of sun. She looked like snow white walking out of fairy tales. I held her in my arms and picked her up above my head . Her curls fell down to  my face. Her cheeks turned pink . Oh that delicious bashful pink of hers. She closed her eyes and held her breath. I turned her around and she tightened her grip on my shoulders. "  Put me  down." She cried. I laughed and stopped turning around ,but I didn't put her down and held her in my arms. She pouted and turned her face away. I smiled. 

"You look so pretty pretty princess." I whispered in her ears. My hands started caressing her gently in circles . I could feel goose bumps on her shoulder blades.She was trembling adorably in my hands. I put her down .It was obvious that she felt uneasy .

 "  This dress suits you so much." I said holding her hands. 

" I didn't know you were coming home. Mrs.Han kept asking me to change my clothes and..." 

" So I owe this beautiful night to Mrs.Han and perhaps this little party  was not planned by you."

" I'm afraid not sir. I was busy studying."

" Where is your friend ? What was her name?"

" Dara. She found a new job and bought herself a new apartment so she is not living here now."

" Oh I didn't know.Mrs.Han did not mention her. Have you studied well princess?"

" Yes, sir. I have tried hard to please you."

" Please me princess? but I am not pleased that easily .I have a special taste you know."

She nodded her head . I let go of her hands and looked into her eyes. 

"I'm so tired tonight,but  tomorrow we will see how much you have learnt."  She raised one of her eyebrows.

" Sir please have a seat .Mrs.Han has prepared your dinner." She led me to the table and stood beside me. 

" Aren't you going to eat anything? Have you had your dinner?" I asked.

"No,sir."

"So take a seat and help yourself."

"I think I have to change my clothes."

"Why? "

"It's  rather... I mean I didn't know you were coming and it is too revealing ..."

"Not for me princess. Stop being none sense and take a seat." I got up and  pulled her a chair and made her sit just beside me.

" So tell me princess. Do you like it here ?"

"Yes,thank you sir.It is very cozy and comfortable and the neighbors are very friendly ."

" Mrs.Han told me that you have been visiting a therapist ."

" So I can't hide anything from you sir."

"Why? Has anything happened at the university? "

"No ,sir. It was just that I missed someone I liked and he was so far I could not see him."

"So that's a him? " I looked at her anxiously . I knew my voice was lost.

"Yes, ..."

"And you like him?"

"Yes,..."

" How much?"

"A lot sir."

"Is he handsome?"

"..."

"Perhaps rich?'

"..."

"And young?"

"..."

"And you liked him so much you felt sick when he was away?"

"Yes !"

"Have you two kissed? Did he touch you ?"

"..."

She looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"You didn't call me. You did not even text me . I was away just for a few weeks and you ...  " I felt jealous and angry.

" I am just a student to him sir . He does not like me back."  She cried and got up and left the room. Was she talking about me? I had no right to question her if she were in a relationship with anyone. Logic had left my mind.I had made a fool of myself. I ran after her. She walked to her room and locked the door.I could hear her sobs.  I knocked at the door she did not open . I knocked again and again . A few minutes later she opened the door an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter