Not Much Like a Farewell

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atrina's POV:

When I opened the door and entered Mr.Kim's apartment my tears had covered my cheeks. He had done what I had asked him and I could not protest at all. It was obvious that I had exhausted him. All through this month I thought he had forgotten what I had said. To be honest I hoped he had forgotten his promise ,but it seemed that all these days he had been busy preparing my new apartment. I knew that Mr.Kim's parents were very rich .He was the heir of a large company like Mr.Jung's, but due some reasons that I did not know he had rejected his father's position and preferred to work at the university. So buying another apartment  did not seem that easy for him. It must have cost him a lot. 

I called Dara one of my friends who used to work at the same bar with me and told her what had happened to me. She talked to me for half an hour and  she made me realize that I had to make my last day at Mr.Kim's house a memorable night.I bought a new dress and went to a hair dresser . I cooked him a special dinner and bought him a gift. I had to pretend to be happy. Kim Jae Joong had to know that if he could live without me I could also live without him. I face palmed myself when I remembered  the question I had asked him in the morning. I remembered his face when he said that I had to go to the new apartment . I sighed and started singing one of  my favorite songs .After half an hour I heard the door open and a very tired Kim Jae Joong enter the house. I ran to him and helped him take off his overcoat. He gave me a puzzled look. I had never welcomed him like this.

" Are we going to have a guest or something?" He asked curiously.

" No, sir. This is a special party just for you. I wanted to thank you for what you have done for me ." He studied my face closely and pouted. 

" Your hair ! "

" I went to the hair dresser. She fixed it, I wanted to make my last night special. " He smiled sadly. " I'm going to take a shower.It seems rude to attend my princess's party like this. " He whispered in my ear. So he wanted to play this game. He went to the bathroom and I started putting the flowers I had bought in jars and lighting up candles. He came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist. I ignored him and pretended to be busy in the kitchen when all of a sudden I felt his wet arms around my waist and his moist hair touch my face .He was hugging me from the back. My breath hitched .

" Sir!" 

He put his chin on my shoulder and rocked me lightly from right to left. I could smell his strawberry shampoo. His wet chest was in direct contact with my bare shoulders. I gulped .

" You smell like flowers princess. " He buried his face in my nape and sniffed. " You know you look very pretty tonight so pretty that I wish I were ten years younger and make you mine forever. "I blushed.What was he talking about?

  He tightened his embrace. " I can't keep you here forever but I can make this second so special that you will never be able to forget Kim Jae Joong. " He turned me around and loosened the knot of his fingers around my waist .I tried not to look at his toned muscles and flawless skin. My knees felt like jelly.He smirked. My goodness Kim Jae Joong smirked.  He looked at me passionately and went to his room and wore a white shirt and a pair of tight white pants. Dazzling shall I confess ?

Then he walked to his CD player and chose a dance song and came to me and took my hand and kissed my palm and said :" Will you dance with me ?" He had that special look on his face that would make any woman unable to reject his hand.

He did not wait for my answer and pulled me into his arms. I could hear my heart thump in my chest. I closed my eyes f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter