Wind

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jae Joong looked at the girl who entered the classroom  through his glasses which had slid down his nose. She looked pale and stressed. Her black hair had curled over her forehead and tears of sweat had formed on her face.A light pink  shadow of blush passed over her cheeks as she apologised for being late again. Jae Joong lifted one eyebrow and cleared his throat. " OK , just take a seat ."  He looked at his watch. " It is not that late yet." 

Atrina ,the girl who had just entered Kim Jae Joong's classroom, thanked him and walked to her seat, but before she could sit she hit Kim Jae Joong's table and fell down on the floor. Students started laughing  ,but Jae Joong ignored evey one and walked to her. " Miss Atrina are you fine?" He lent her his hand and helped her fix her skirt. The class fell into an abyss of silence. " Please stay after the class ends I want to talk to you." Atrina apologised again and went to her seat. Jae Joong continued teaching but he also kept an eye on Atrina who looked totally distract as if she were in her own world. When the class finished Jae Joong moved to her seat. She tried to get up , but he made her sit and said: " We do not want you to fall again, do we?" She  looked at her fingers without answering. " Now tell me Atrina what is going on ? Why are you always late ? Maybe I can help you solve your problem. " 

Atrina looked up at Jae Joong whose pupils had dilated and was looking directly at her eyes trying to get a fuller view of her face.

" Nothing sir. I'm sorry for being late. It won't happen again." Jae Joong went back to his seat and put down his glasses. " You were totally distracted during the class. See I am 40 and you are only 25 . I know this world better than you do. So if there is something that bothers you you can always ask for help . Did you hear me?" 

Atrina looked at him with her dewy black eyes and for the first time noticed something that she had always wished for. This man seemed to be really caring for her . She bit her lower lip and apologised again. Jae Joong sighed and said :" You can leave now..." She gathered everything and walked out of the class leaving an anxious Kim Jae Joong behind her back.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jae Joong walked out of the elevator and opened the door of his apartment .He turned the lights and threw his keys on a pile of dirty clothes . He went to his fridge and took a glass of wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter