Ch.2

Only In The Apocalypse ~Book 2~

Ch.2


~Last time~

 

“She smiled.” Jihoon said, looking at Suye in shock.

 

“She does it quite a lot around people she trusts.” I said, turning to eat my food.


~Now, No POV~

 

The groups split up in four groups of eight. Two teams were to go into any store they come across and grab whatever they could, while the other two teams had set targets. Miri's team was the first. Consisting of her, Sooyun, Hana, Hyun Jae, Jihan, Jihyun, Seungcheol and Aron. They were in charge of weapons, ammo, weapons and anything of the sorts. The second team was Hyun Ki's. Consisting of him, Minhyun, Hyunseok, Jiwoo, Yoon Hye, HyunAe, Minghao, and Joshua. They were handling medical supplies.

 

“Do you really think the weapons will still be there?” Hana asked, moving to walk next to Sooyun.

 

“They should. Unless that American group took everything.” Miri said, shifting the weight of her weapon.

 

“Well I haven't heard any dumb cars, so we should be good. Where is this store again?” Sooyun asked, looking at Miri.

 

“Just around the corner. We sealed the entrance the first time we came here, so it should still be closed.” Miri said, leading the group around the corner.

 

“And what exactly did you block the door with?” Aron asked, raising an eyebrow at the plank of wood on the ground.

 

“Well...someone got in.” Jihan said, looking at the door of the gun shop.

 

“Thanks Sherlock.” Jihyun said, getting smacked by his sister immediately after.

 

“Shhh....someone is still here.” Seungcheol said, moving to the side of the door.

 

“We already know you're there. Come out or I will shoot.” a female voice said, footsteps moving towards the door.

 

The group looked between each other before moving out from behind the door with their hands up.

 

“Elyza, those aren't American's. Put the gun down.” another female said, moving to put her arm on Elyza's.

 

“They could still be members.” Elyza said, not putting the gun down.

 

“They were holding a female Korean hostage. Do you really think they'd have Korean members?” the woman asked again, finally getting Elyza to put the gun down.

 

“Who are you?” Elyza asked, looking at the Korean group.

 

“Koreans?” Seungcheol said, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Haha very funny.” she said, moving to lift the gun again.

 

“Friends. Sort of anyways. The Korean girl who was trapped with you was one of our friends. She made it back to us safely, but she has been worrying about you two. You went in opposite directions and she was scared you would be found.” Miri said, her hands still raised in the air.

 

“Well, you're cute, but how do I know you're telling the truth.” Elyza said, earning her a slap from her female companion.

 

“Her name is Suye. She's tall and has long black hair. She can't speak or understand much English. She's at our camp receiving medical treatment for the wounds she has. A bad cut on her forehead and a badly scrapped knee.” Miri said, raising an eyebrow at the 'cute' comment.

 

“Sounds like they are telling the truth Elyza. Can you calm down now?” the woman asked, looking up at Elyza.

 

Elyza slowly nodded and put her gun away.

 

“How long have you been in this town?” Sooyun asked, moving into the gun store.

 

“A few days. We've been hiding in a cabin far north of here. We needed ammo and guns.” Elyza said, looking at the bat her friend was holding.

 

“Sounds rough. You can take what you need, but we are going to have to take the rest. A group with thirty-six people need weapons.” Miri said, smirking to herself when the still un-named woman gasped.

 

“How are there so many of you?” she asked, looking over at us.

 

“It wasn't intentional. A group of eighteen Koreans ran into another group of eighteen Koreans. It's rather a long story.” Aron said, shaking his head.

 

“We caught Elyza's name, but may I asked what yours is?” Miri asked, looking at the woman.

 

“I'm sorry. My name is Alicia. I'm Elyza's better half.” she said, smiling at the Korean group.

 

“Better half? As in...your girlfriend?” Jihan asked, both of her eyebrows raising in shock.

 

“The one and only.” Alicia said, glaring at Elyza.

 

“That's so cute.” Miri said, clapping her hands together.

 

“Would you like to come with us?” Sooyun asked, looking between the two girls.

 

“You mean like join your group?” Elyza asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Not necessarily. However, it would help Suye a lot to know that you two are okay.” Sooyun said, looking around the store.

 

“You said she can't speak or understand much English though...” Alicia said, running a hand through her hair.

 

“A good majority of the group can speak and translate. It's up to you, but we better get collecting and going.” Seungcheol said, moving to start grabbing things.

 

While Alicia talked to Elyza about it the Korean group grabbed everything they could and looked back at the two before they left.

 

“We are coming, if only to see that she is okay.” Elyza said, fixing the gun she had on her shoulder.

 

“Alright then. Let's meet up with the other groups.” Seungcheol said, walking out the door.

 

“Sorry Miri...I think you lost your leader job.” Aron said, looking at Seungcheol's back.

 

“It's okay. I get to talk to these two more anyways.” Miri said, shrugging her shoulders.

 

“How many groups are in the town?” Alicia asked, looking between Miri and Aron.

 

“Four. Each group has eight members.” Miri said, looking forward as they walked.

 

“But that's only thirty-two. Where are the other four members?” Elyza asked, raising an eyebrow again.

 

“They are at the hide-out. The real leader of the female group got injured pretty bad and had to stay. The others are Suye, our 'doctor' Jeonghan, and our leader's admirer, Jihoon.” Miri said, laughing into her hand.

 

“Some admirer he must be to stay there and watch over her.” Alicia said, smiling at Miri.

 

“Oh yeah. The pixie is a hand full. Jeonghan is focused on Suye so Jihoon keeps Chaeri company.” Hana chimed in, making Miri laugh even more.

 

“This is one of our youngest members, Hana. She's Suye's best friend and has been since they were young.” Miri said, introducing the girl.

 

“Who's the sarcastic ?” Elyza asked, looking over at Seungcheol.

 

“That would be Seungcheol. He's a big puppy, but acts badass around other people. Nice accent by the way.” Jihan said, not really turning around.

 

“Australian.” Alicia said, giving Miri a thumbs up.

 

“That explains a lot.” Aron said, playing with his hair.

 

“What does?” Sooyun asked, slowing down to listen in.

 

“Australian means foreigners. The American's are kidnapping foreigners.” Aron said, looking as the other groups came into view.

 

“Who the hell are they?” JR asked, lifting up his gun.

 

Miri quickly moved in front of the two girls.

 

“They are the girls who were trapped with Suye. We found them near the gun shop.” Miri said, making sure that JR couldn't get a clear shot.

 

“How do you know for sure?” Hyunseok asked, glaring at the girls.

 

“For one, they mentioned her before we did. And two, they are foreigners just like us.” Seungcheol said, scratching the back of his neck.

 

“What does that mean?” JR asked, slowly lowering the gun.

 

“Aron pointed out that it seems like the American's are only kidnapping and locking up foreigners.” Sooyun said, watching the gun.

 

“Let's get back to the hideout. I assume they want to see Suye?” Myon asked, looking at his twin.

 

“Yeah.” Miri said, nodding at him.

 

“Then let's go.” JR said, turning and walking ahead of them.

 

“If you haven't noticed, that's another leader. We have three leaders total.” Hana said, making Miri laugh.

 

“Two are s and one is...well...she's also an when she wants to be, but she's probably the most sane of the three.” Miri said, making Alicia laugh and Elyza smirk.


….......WHOOOOO....okay....for those of you who know The 100 and it's fandom I applaud you...Second chapter and already we see some new faces