Ch.11

Only In The Apocalypse ~Book 2~

Ch.11


~Last time~

 

“You're hair is really freaking long.” Jihoon said, looking at my hair.

 

“I know.” I said, grinning at him as we walked out of the room.


~Now~

 

“How many cars do you think we'll actually be able to find?” Soonyoung asked, skipping around Jihoon and I.

 

“I don't know.” Jihoon said, watching his best friend.

 

“Is he often this cheerful?” Alex asked, walking next to Miri.

 

“Yes.” Jeonghan said, rubbing his forehead.

 

“We are going towards the village you guys stayed before we all met right?” Minghao asked, standing close to HyunAe.

 

“Indeed. I'm sure there are some cars in the garages that we can take.” I said, watching the road ahead of us.

 

“One better be a jeep.” Miri said, walking close to Jeonghan.

 

“Is there any quicker way to get to the village? The town probably isn't the safest place to go.” Junhui said, walking in the back where the other guys were.

 

“Nope. Through the town is the only way to go.” Miri said, turning to smile at the Chinese male.

 

“Do we all grab cars or do we pair up?” Wonho asked, staring at his sisters head.

 

“Pairing up. We won't need THAT many vehicles.” I said, laughing when Miri hissed.

 

“You can have a jeep. I'm sure Jeonghan will let you drive.” Hyun Ki said, smiling lightly at the girl.

 

“He has no choice. Chaeri, what vehicle are you gonna try and find?” Miri asked, looking over at me.

 

“A truck.” I said, looking at Jihoon with a grin because he mumbled the same thing under his breath.

 

“I know. You're driving.” Jihoon said, raising his hands in defense.

 

“Can she reach the pedals?” Alex asked, causing me to turn around and glare at him.

 

“Should have left you in the rain.” I grumbled, quickly turning back around.

 

“Don't insult my wife's height.” HyunAe said, crossing her arms over her chest.

 

“Chaeri is secretly a pimp.” Minghao said, waving a hand in the air.

 

“How do you figure?” Yoon Hye asked, not taking his eyes off the road.

 

“I am her girlfriend and HyunAe is her wife. Then Hyun Jung, Suye and Hana are her children.” Miri said, smiling proudly.

 

“I've learned not to question them.” Yoon Hye said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“And that's probably for the best.” Hyun Ki said, patting Yoon Hye on the shoulder.

 

“Alex will learn really fast not to question anything the girls do.” Wonho said, smiling widely at his sister when she turned to glare at him.

 

“We got company guys.” Minhyun said, pointing to the small group of zombies heading in our direction.

 

“I'm down.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

 

“I got your back, you crazy lady.” Miri said, removing her weapon from her back.

 

“Do they do this as a sport?” Alex asked, looking down at HyunAe.

 

“When the outbreak first happened, Chaeri was pretty well prepared. She went to town on every single zombie she could see. I'll be back.” HyunAe said, running to help us take them down.

 

“Might as well join in. We can get it done faster.” Soonyoung said, moving to join as well.

 

“I'll just stay back here.” Jeonghan said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“More of a medic than a fighter?” Alex asked, not really trying to go into the fight.

 

“Something like that.” Jeonghan said, looking over at Jihoon.

 

“Don't look at me.” Jihoon said, shaking his head.

 

It wasn't long before we took down the zombies and continued on towards the village.

 

“Let's go get these vehicles before the storm does.” I said, glaring at my bloody katana.

 

“You can clean it later.” Miri said, looking down at her spiked bat.

 

I made a face before putting it back in the case.

 

“Do you think all the keys will be in an easy to find area?” Minhyun asked, slowly catching up with the group.

 

“Probably. Most people left in a hurry. Keys are the last things on their mind.” HyunAe said, messing with her twin daggers.

 

“You girls have no chill.” Alex said, slowly moving towards Minhyun.

 

“Not at all.” I said, smiling evilly at him.

 

“We're here!” Soonyoung yelled, walking towards the village.

 

“Yep. Alert every zombie of our presence.” I said, glaring at him.

 

“Your girlfriend is scary.” Soonyoung said, scooting away from me when we got closer to him.

 

“I know.” Jihoon said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“I hope the other groups are okay.” Hyun Ki said, thinking about his baby sister.

 

“She's fine. Shes with an , but she's fine.” I said, looking over at him and smiling.

 

“Let's go find some vehicles.” Yoonhye said, running off towards the closest house with a garage.

 

“Wonho, you're with him. So are you Alex.” I said, pulling Jihoon along with me to find a truck.

 

Jeonghan and Miri took off to find a jeep. Soonyoung and Junhui went to look for a hatchback. HyunAe and Minghao went to find a 4runner. Minhyun and Hyun Ki went to find a truck as well.

 

“This village is a lot bigger than I expected.” Jihoon said, looked at the houses we ran by.

 

“Yeah. There was a lot of stuff around here too.” I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards a garage.

 

“Why this one?” Jihoon asked, looking at the house.

 

“Big garage, big vehicle.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

 

The door was unlocked, so it was pretty easy to get inside.

 

“I hope the family made it out.” Jihoon mumbled, looking at a picture frame.

 

“Me too.” I said, looking at it before looking up.

 

“Of course it would be hanging over pictures.” Jihoon said, grabbing the keys off the holder.

 

“Now let's go see if it's a truck.” I said, running my finger over the Chevy logo.

 

We went out the door to the garage and found a blue truck sitting in dust.

 

“Well ...” I said, looking at the truck.

 

“That's a nice truck.” Jihoon mumbled, going over to the passenger side.

 

“Wanna open the garage first?” I asked, pointing at the thing blocking our exit.

 

“Right.” Jihoon said, moving to open the door.

 

I quickly went over to help him before unlocking the truck and climbing in. After adjusting everything I put the key in the ignition and turned it.

 

“Ah. The sweet purr of a nice truck.” I said, smile as Jihoon jumped into the truck.

 

“Sounds like someone else found a truck too.” Jihoon said, pointing out the window as a black GMC Canyon drove by.

 

“I like my truck better.” I said, putting it in drive and tagging along behind Hyun Ki.

 

Miri found a very dark purple jeep wrangler and pulled out behind us. Following was Soonyoung in a light blue Toyota Corolla hatchback and not far behind him was Minghao driving a gray 4runner. The last in line was Wonho driving a We all waved out the window before we drove back to the building.

 

“I hope everyone else got as good cars as us.” I said, hoping out of the truck when we got there.

 

“I'm sure they did.” Hyun Ki said, joining Jihoon and I near the truck as the others got out and joined us in the waiting game.

 

We didn't have to wait long before a bunch of cars started pouring in.

 

“God damn guys. We don't need that many cars.” I said, watching as almost everyone climbed out of their own...well...stolen...cars.

 

“Figured we'd need all the space we could get. Not everyone has trucks around here.” Chung Gi said, looking back at his dark blue mustang.

 

“My dream car...” I said, looking at the car with puppy eyes.

 

“Let's start packing. There are zombies all over the god damn place.” JR said, blood covering the front of his fighting outfit.

 

“Run into a small group of zombies too?” I asked, looking at a blood smear on Hyun Jung's face.

 

“Nothing we couldn't handle.” she said, whipping it away as best as she could.

 

“Let's go get packed.” Jihoon said, grabbing me by the arm and leading me inside.


….......Weeee another slightly long chapter!!!....The list of cars will be bellow (sorry the list is long XD)....I think if I put pictures my laptop might kill me...so if you want to see certain cars, just type it into google search :D Bye for now guys <3


~Vehicles~

 

~Chaeri's group~

 

  • Chaeri&Jihoon – Dark blue, Chevy Silverado

  • Miri&Jeonghan – Dark purple, Jeep Wrangler

  • Hyun Ki&Minhyun – Black, GMC Canyon

  • HyunAe&Minghao – Gray, Toyota 4runner

  • Yoonhye&Wonho&Alex – Cherry red, Toyota Rav4

  • Soonyoung&Junhui – Light blue, Toyota Corolla Hatchback

 

~Chung Gi's group~

 

  • Chung Gi&Myon – Dark blue, Ford Mustang

  • Sooyun&Baekho – Dark red, GMC Sierra All Terrain

  • Suye&Joshua – Gray, GMC Yukon

  • Elyza&Alicia – Black, Toyota Avalon

  • Hyunseok – Red, Chevy Malibu

  • Aron – Black, Nissan Armada

  • Minhyun – Dark red, Nissan Altima

  • Mingyu&Wonwoo – Black, Chevy Colorado

 

~JR's group~

 

  • JR&Ren – Black, Chevy Cruze

  • Dino&Hyun Jung – Black, Toyota Tacoma

  • Seokmin&Hana – Yellow, Jeep Wrangler

  • Jihan&Seungcheol – Dark blue, Chevy Tahoe

  • Jiwoo – Green, Dodge Challenger

  • Hyun Jae&Ji Hyun – Grey, Chevy Equinox

  • Vernon – Navy blue, Dodge Charger

  • Seungkwan – Dark red, Ford Mustang Convertible