Ch.3

Only In The Apocalypse ~Book 2~

Ch.3


~Last time~

 

“If you haven't noticed, that's another leader. We have three leaders total.” Hana said, making Miri laugh.

 

“Two are s and one is...well...she's also an when she wants to be, but she's probably the most sane of the three.” Miri said, making Alicia laugh and Elyza smirk.


~Now/Chaeri P.O.V~

 

After breakfast and lunch had been eaten, the four of us decided to wait in the living room for the group to come home.

 

“Do you think they did good?” Suye asked, leaning against the couch.

 

“They always do. It just takes them forever to get back.” Jeonghan said, looking at the front door.

 

“They're coming.” I said, looking in the direction of the door as well.

 

“How can you tell?” Jihoon asked, looking at me before looking away.

 

The group walked through the door and saw us siting in the room.

 

“They aren't a very quiet bunch.” I said, siting up as they all piled in.

 

“Who the hell are they?” Jihoon asked, noticing two girls walk in with Miri.

 

“Elyza and Alicia.” Miri said, looking at Suye.

 

I glanced at Suye as well and noticed that she had gone frozen and was hanging open.

 

“That doesn't really help panda.” I said, glancing between the girls and Suye.

 

“Those are the girls I was trapped with in the container.” Suye said, shaking her head.

 

I moved to get up from the couch and walked over to the girls.

 

“It's nice to meet you both. I hope JR didn't give you too much problems about coming here.” I said, holding out my hand.

 

The blonde just nodded and the brunette shook my hand and smiled.

 

“It's nice to meet the only female leader in the group.” Alicia said, looking behind me at Suye.

 

“Would you like to talk to her?” I asked, looking back at Suye before turning again.

 

The two girls nodded and I smiled at them. I turned and motioned for them to follow me.

 

“Where are we going?” Elyza asked, looking around the house.

 

“To a room less noisy. Come on Suye.” I said, motioning that she follow us.

 

Miri and Jeonghan followed behind, knowing that I wasn't staying in the room to help.

 

“Go back downstairs, we got it from here.” Miri said, patting my shoulder.

 

“Of course you do.” I said, laughing before leaving the room.

 

“Let's go see what they got.” Jihoon said, standing behind the door.

 

I nodded and followed him downstairs to look at everything the group got.

 

“How long will those girls be here?” JR asked, watching as Jihoon and I walked in to the living room.

 

“I don't know. They just got here. Let them all talk. Maybe we'll find more out about the American's taking foreigners.” I said, going straight to the guns.

 

“Of course that's where she goes first.” Jihoon mumbled, making me smile at him.

 

“What do you think they'll know?” Ren asked, leaning against the wall near JR.

 

“Who the hell knows.” I said, picking up a pistol and looking at it.

 

“Are these from the gun store we went to when we first got here?” I asked, looking at Jihan.

 

“Yep. That's where we found the two girls at.” she said, getting comfortable on the couch.

 

I nodded, not really having anything else to ask as I sat down on the floor and looked through everything.

 

“How long do you think they will take to talk?” JR asked, making me slam my head into the nearest couch.

 

“I don't know, again. Why don't you help look through all this ?” I asked, looking up from the couch.

 

“Because I was with them and I know what they grabbed.” he said, making me slam my head again.

 

“Stop that.” Jihoon said, slapping my arm.

 

I glared at him before standing up and walking into the kitchen with a bag.

 

“Can you stop pointing out that she can't go anywhere?” Jihoon asked, glaring at JR.

 

“It's not my fault she got injured.” he said, crossing his arms.

 

“No, but it is partially your fault that her leg got worse.” Ren said, making JR turn to him.

 

“Okay...I'm going to go help her.” Jihoon said, not expecting Ren of all people to point out something JR did.

 

I continued to work on organizing things even though I overheard the conversation.

 

“Why do you do that?” I asked, not looking up as Jihoon walked through the door.

 

“Do what?” he asked, walking over to the table.

 

“Start involving me and then leaving it to dissolve.” I said, moving to put some stuff in the cabinets.

 

“Because i'd rather not be apart of a JREN argument.” he said, making me stop and look at him.

 

“Jren?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Yes. As in JR and Ren. They don't argue very much, but when they do...” he stopped talking and shook his head.

 

We both looked into the living room as a 'bang' shook through the house.

 

“What the hell...” I asked, moving to the living room area.

 

“JR did it.” Ren said, still in the same spot.

 

“And where is he?” Jihoon asked, looking around me with a hand on my waist.

 

“Going upstairs to tell the girls to leave.” Minhyun said, sitting on a couch, cleaning a gun.

 

“What the hell was that banging noise?” I asked, watching as Jihoon went upstairs.

 

“He punched the wall.” Ren said, moving slightly to show a hole in the wall.

 

“Oh. How nice.” I said, moving to sit on the couch.

 

The commotion upstairs lasted a few minutes until the two girls came downstairs, followed by everyone else who was in the room. Miri walked towards me.

 

“What the hell happened?” she asked, leaning in close to me.

 

“I don't know. I was in the kitchen with Jihoon.” I said, watching as the girls were led out the door.

 

“Let's go say goodbye.” she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door.

 

JR walked away, giving us time to talk to them.

 

“He is number one .” Alicia whispered, making Miri and I laugh.

 

“Yes he is. You two stay safe.” Miri said, hugging Alicia and smiling at Elyza.

 

“You guys be careful too. We'll see each other again some day.” Elyza said, grabbing her girlfriend's hand.

 

“Goodbye.” I said, smiling at them.

 

We waved as they walked away before closing the door.

 

“Where is the little ?” Miri asked, turning around.

 

“I'm guessing she means me?” JR asked, coming out of the kitchen.

 

“One hundred percent.” I said, siting on the couch with Jihoon.

 

“Why am I a little ?” he asked, looking towards Miri.

 

“Because, greater in numbers and . They could have joined the group, but you had to be a big baby about it. They know more about those American's than any of us do.” Miri said, practically screaming at the guy.

 

“We don't even know them.” he said, remaining calm.

 

“Maybe you don't because you never even talked to them.” she said, huffing and crossing her arms.

 

“Wait. You said they know more about the American's than we do. What do they know?” Ren asked, ignoring JR as he moved towards Miri.

 

“We don't know. They were getting ready to tell us when little over there...-” Miri stopped speaking, her eyebrows curling in to the center of her head.

 

“What?” I asked, looking over at her.

 

bang bang bang

 

“Are those gunshots?” Suye asked, looking at us with wide eyes.

 

“Stay here Suye.” I said, moving off the couch and running out the door behind Miri.

 

“What are these girls doing?” Jeonghan asked, looking at Jihoon before they followed behind.

 

We ran down the road until we came across Elyza and Alicia breathing really heavy.

 

“What the hell happened?” I asked, looking at the car and then back at the girls.

 

“Bloody American's are everywhere.” Elyza said, lifting her head.

 

“What the hell happened to your head?” Miri asked, looking at the gash on the right side of her head.

 

“Ask him.” Alicia said, nodding towards an unconscious man.

 

“Where they trying to take you back?” Jeonghan asked, moving forward to look at Elyza's head.

 

Miri stopped him from getting closer when the guy on the ground moved.

 

“Get in the car. We are going back to the house.” Jihoon said, getting into the driver's side.

 

“Where do we put him?” Miri asked, looking down at the guy.

 

“In the trunk.” I said, getting into the passengers side.

 

Everyone got in the car and we drove back up the hill to the house.

 

“What happened?” JR asked, waiting outside like everyone else.

 

“Bloody American's.” I said, repeating what Elyza had said.

 

“What do you mean?” Baekho asked, looking at the car as everyone got out.

 

“The trunk.” Miri said, looking at the guys before following Jeonghan and the two girls.

 

“Who the hell is he?” Baekho asked, dragging the guy out of the trunk.

 

“An American.” Jihoon said, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Bring him inside.” JR said, moving inside the house.

 

Baekho and Aron dragged the guy inside, following JR to a room near the back of the house.

 

“What is he doing?” I asked, looking at Jihoon before looking back at JR.

 

“Interrogating.” he said, shrugging his shoulder.

 

“Let's just wait out here.” Joshua said, putting his hand on my shoulder before walking inside with Suye.

 

“Suye...what's wrong?” I asked, watching as she had to be pushed by Joshua.

 

“That's the guy who took me.” she said, shaking her head and looking at the ground.

 

JR was gone for an hour before they finally left the room.

 

“What happened?” I asked, looking up at him.

 

“I'll tell you later. Let Elyza and Alicia know that they can stay here. Stronger in numbers and .” he said, making me laugh into my hands.

 

“What's funny?” he asked, looking at me confused.

 

“Mocking isn't something you are good at.” I said, standing up and going to tell the girls the news.

 

Apparently he wasn't letting the guy go tonight so everyone went to sleep a little uneasy that night.

 

“Will he let the guy go?” I asked, looking at Jihoon as he sat at the edge of the bed.

 

“Eventually. Let's just get some sleep.” he said, moving to his side of the bed and laying down.

 

“Are you actually going to sleep or just stare at me?” I asked, climbing into be as well.

 

“Maybe a little bit of both.” he said, turning to face me.

 

“That's creepy.” I mumbled, turning off the lights before laying down all the way.

 

It was quiet for a few minutes before Jihoon moved around.

 

“What are you doing?” I whispered, feeling his arms go around me.

 

“Just sleep. I can't sleep if you're so tense.” he said, snuggling into my back.

 

I laid there for a few minutes, letting my body slowly relax as I fell asleep.


….......okay.....that was a long chapter and yes...Jihoon is basically spooning Chaeri XD Anyways, hope you liked this chapter <3 Goodbye for now :D