Ch.9

Only In The Apocalypse ~Book 2~

Ch.9


~Last time~

 

JR leaned forward and kissed my lips lightly.

 

“That.” he mumbled, but I didn't really hear it as I walked out of the room as fast as I could.


~Now~

 

I had been in mine and Jihoon's room sitting on the bed quietly thinking to myself for what seemed like an hour when Miri walked in.

 

“Is everything okay? You didn't come down for dinner.” she said, closing the door behind her.

 

'It's been way more than I hour.' I mumbled to myself.

 

“I don't know what to do Miri. I haven't even kissed Jihoon yet and that bastard...he..” I shuddered, not being able to finish.

 

“What? What bastard? What did he do?” Miri asked, moving to sit down on the bed next to me.

 

“After Chung Gi left with Alex, JR kissed me. I walked away as fast as I could and i've been in here ever since. I can't face anyone.” I said, looking down at the bed.

 

“He what? I'll go kill him.” Miri said, getting off the bed.

 

I pulled her back down before she could go anywhere.

 

“I'm going to tell Jihoon. I just don't know what he's going to do.” I said, covering my face with my hands.

 

“I'm sure he'll understand. Just tell him what happened.” Miri said, patting my shoulders before standing up.

 

“You better not be going to kill anyone.” I said, smiling when she laughed at me.

 

“I'm going to get you food. No killing....yet.” she said, leaving the room and leaving me to my thoughts.

 

A few minutes went by before Jihoon came into the room with food.

 

“Miri said you didn't eat because something is bothering you. Anything I can help with?” he asked, showing me the food.

 

“I haven't eaten yet. Thank you.” I said, smiling at him as he came closer with the food.

 

“So what's bothering you?” Jihoon asked, putting the food next to me before sitting down.

 

“Is JR....gay?” I asked, not completely sure of my question.

 

“He is biual. Is that what's bothering you?” Jihoon asked, moving to hold my hand.

 

“No. What's bothering me is that he kissed me and I didn't know what to do...so I walked away.” I said, not able to look at Jihoon.

 

“He what?” Jihoon asked, his grip on my hand getting tight.

 

“Same thing Miri said. I don't know why he did it. I don't even like him.” I said, breathing when his grip loosened.

 

“Can you tell me exactly what happened?” Jihoon asked, moving closer to me so that he could hold me.

 

I quietly told him everything that happened during and after the meeting before finally looking up at him.

 

“I'll be right back?” he mumbled, getting out of the bed and leaving the room.

 

“At least Miri didn't kill him.” I mumbled, slowly starting to eat my food.

 

It wasn't long before I heard muffled yells and something being thrown.

 

'If you ever touch her again, I will kill you Jonghyun. You already know she is taken and so are you. Don't pull the kind of you did when we were back home.' Jihoon's voice was very prominent, but if JR was responding, I couldn't hear anything.

 

“I'm sure you can hear them down there. What happened?” Jeonghan asked, walking into the room.

 

“I can hear Jihoon only. JR kissed me and I told Jihoon.” I said, munching on the bread in my hand.

 

“Great way to earn trust. I'm sure you don't want to repeat it, but what happened?” he asked, sitting at the desk.

 

I told Jeonghan the same thing I told Jihoon before Miri walked in.

 

“You .” I said, watching as she come closer and sat next to me.

 

“That's okay. I knew you'd tell him anyways. You at keeping things from the people you care about.” she said, taking a piece of my bread.

 

“I'm sure I do.” I said, frowning at her while she stuck the bread in .

 

“Why are you frowning at Miri?” Jihoon asked, walking into the room.

 

“She took a piece of my bread.” I said, glaring at her.

 

Jihoon nodded before climbing into bed behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

 

“You okay now?” Jeonghan asked, looking between Jihoon and I.

 

We both nodded before smiling at each other.

 

“I'm just glad Chaeri at hiding things.” Miri said, grabbing another piece of my bread before running away from the bed.

 

“Let's go get some sleep.” Jeonghan said, getting off the chair and leaving the room with Miri.

 

“You done eating?” Jihoon asked, looking at my plate of food.

 

“Yeah. Thank you for bringing it up.” I said, smiling at him.

 

“I'll be back.” he said, kissing my cheek before leaving the room.

 

I waited five minutes before he came back into the room.

 

“Welcome back.” I said, watching him move around the room.

 

“Let's go shower.” he said, not looking at me as he dug out a pair of pajamas.

 

“Uhhh....what?” I asked, looking at him like he had five heads.

 

“I won't touch you if you don't want me to, but it is an easy way to save water.” he said, still not looking at me.

 

“Okay....” I said, getting out of bed slowly before grabbing a pair of pajamas and following him into the bathroom.

 

We showered quickly before getting dressed and going back to our room.
 

“Anything important being done tomorrow?” I asked, climbing into the bed.

 

“Not that I know of. Why?” Jihoon asked, climbing in behind me.

 

“Because I want to sleep and you better not leave me.” I said, turning so that I could face him.

 

“I would never. Let's get some sleep.” he said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer.

 

I looked up at him for a few seconds before leaning up and lighting kissing him.

 

“Goodnight.” I mumbled, turning to face the other direction.

 

“Goodnight.” he replied, a laugh in his tone.

 

He lightly kissed the back of my neck before holding me a little tighter.


….................SO MUCH CHEESE!!!....I love cheese i'm sorry XD I'm sorry that updates seem to take so long T~T The only motivation I have is Miri and HyunAe telling me to update XD Anyways, just a bit of info...Every 'book' will have fifteen chapters. Which means this book only has six chapters left before it's done. That's all for now...bai bai <3