Ch.15

Only In The Apocalypse ~Book 2~

Ch.15

~Finale~


~Last time~

 

“That's like me kicking the can downstairs.” I said, staring at him with the straightest face ever.

 

“Right...let's continue on silently then.” JR mumbled, putting his arms down and trecking behind me.

 

~Now, No one's POV w/ Miri's group~

 

“So are your raids always like this? Half the group is silent and the other half is lightly chattering?” Danay asked, following closely behind Miri.

 

“For the most part. This is only the second large scale raids we've done.” Miri said, throwing a few bags in her jeep.

 

“What about your leaders? Do they always leave you alone like this?” Danay asked again, helping Miri lift the final bag into the vehicle.

 

“Chaeri and I are usually on a team together. This would be, in fact, the only raid she hasn't been with me on. Minus when she got injured a few months back.” Miri said, climbing into the drivers seat.

 

She made a motion to the others to get in as well before they were driving back to the hospital.

 

“What about JR and Chung Gi?” Danay asked, leaning against the back seat.

 

“Chung Gi is always with my twin. No matter who else is on the team it's always them. As for JR, you'd have to ask Jeonghan.” Miri replied, pointing to her boyfriend in the passenger seat.

 

“JR is the silent type. He only takes a set group with him and this is the first time he's gone off alone. His group usually consists of Aron, Baekho, Ren, Wonwoo, and Mingyu.” Jeonghan said, turning to look at Danay.

 

“He always looks so grumpy.” Danay mumbled, crossing her arms across her chest.

 

“That's his natural dispostion. He doesn't like new people.” Jeonghan said, laughing lightly at the girl.

 

“Yeah. Him and Chaeri almost fought because he didn't like any of us at first, but now she's got him whipped.” Miri said, pulling into the hospital parking lot.

 

“Really? I'm gonna need reciepts. He follows her like a little puppy.” Danay said, making both Jeonghan and Miri laugh.

 

“That's the greatest thing i've ever heard.” Miri said, whipping a tear from her eye.

 

~Chaeri's POV~

 

JR and I continued on for a few minutes until we heard a grunt come from one of the hospital rooms. We glanced at each other before running towards the sound and came across Jihoon strugging to move against the wall.

 

“What the hell happened to you?” I asked, rushing over to check him.

 

“No. You two have to leave now.” Jihoon said, grunting again as he tried to move away.

 

“Are you bit?” JR asked, suddenly really cautious.

 

“No. Someone stabbed me in the side.” Jihoon said, glarring at JR.

 

“Did you see who...or at least what they looked like?” I asked, kneeling down in front of him.

 

“No. They were wearing a hoodie and did you guys not hear me when I said to leave?” he asked, looking at me with a grumpy look on his face.

 

“You're hilarious if you think i'm leaving you here.” I said, glarring at him.

 

I grabbed his shirt and yanked it up so that I could look at the stab on his side.

 

“How did you not hear them come up behind you?” JR asked, looking behind him to make sure no one was there.

 

“The same way no one hears us you dumb . Now be quiet.” I said, turning to glare at JR.

 

The sound of something rolling on the floor caught our attention before a loud bang went off and everything went black.

 

~No one's POV~

 

“Grab them quickly before all the others arrive.” a guy in a hooded jacket said, picking Chaeri up and throwing her over his shoulder.

 

The other two guys nodded before grabbing Jihoon and JR in the same way.

 

~No one's POV w/ Miri's group~

 

“Looks like they got company.” Jeonghan said, pointing at the zombies by the hospital enterance.

 

“That's not surprising. They probably created a lot of noise trying to get the door open.” Danay said, moving to the middle so that she could see.

 

“Girl. You better put your seat belt on.” Miri said, glaring at Danay through the mirror.

 

Danay stared wide-eyed at Miri before quickly sitting back to buckle her seat belt.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

“What the ?” Miri said, looking to see who was honking.

 

Elyza was pointing at a van speeding away from the hospital will a concered look on her face.

 

“That's not one of our vehicles.” Jeonghan said, watching the van closely.

 

“Let's go.” Miri said, quickly putting the jeep in park and running towards the hospital.

 

“Danay, stay out here and let the others know what's going on when they get here.” Elyza said, running past the car with Alicia hot on her heels.

 

“What she said.” Alicia said, quickly running to catch up with Miri.

 

The zombies at the door quickly went down as Miri flew through the door.

 

“What's going on?” Chung Gi asked, pulling his car right next to the jeep.

 

“A van left the hospital really fast and it wasn't one of our vehicles.” Danay said, looking at the door with worry.

 

The others arrived and got out of their cars right as Miri ,Jeonghan, Elyza and Alicia ran back out of the building.

 

“IT'S TIME TO GO.” Miri screamed, heading straight for the jeep.

 

The others watched with fear as zombies started pouring from the hopsital doors.

 

“LET'S GO!” Chung Gi yelled, slamming on his horn as everyone quickly climbed into their cars.

 

Miri and Jeonghan quickly got into the jeep before they all got as far away from the hospital as fast as they could.

 

“What the just happened?” Danay asked, glanicng back at the hospital as the area was taken over by the dead.


…........yep...that's it....that's the end of book 2 XD I hope you guys will anticipate book three even more now :) Thank you so much to all those who've subscribed and read, it means a lot <3 Babai for now <3 <3