Chapter 03

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Musical Theater 101

Professor Yoo enter the class as everyone takes their seat. “Alright class, I’m sure you all are anxious about the audition and wondering what roles did you got. But before we get into that, does anyone have any questions on the assigned homework I gave out the other day?”

No one raise his or her hands. They all just want to know the results.

“Okay…” Professor turn on the projector with the roles shown on the board. “Our two leads will be Im Jaebum and Oh Rahee”

The class clap for them. Some were jealous where some were relive.

“Congratz Rahee” Lani said. “You be the perfect Juliet considering the history”

Rahee didn’t bother to respond to such remarks.

“Seriously..SHE got the role? Going to be the worst Juliet in history” a girl quietly said to another girl. “Not just the worst…the ugliest too.” They giggled.

Rahee glare her eyes over to the girls as they shut up.

“So just some reminders, rehershal shall began in two weeks. Everyone need to start memorizing their lines. Songs and lyrics will be sent out in your email sometime tomorrow so be on the look out for that.”

“Nae” the class loudly said.

“Let’s turn to chapter 3 for today lesson.”

As Rahee enter the apartment, she notice Miyoung napping on the couch. One leg on the floor, another against the wall. Her arms were in no better position. The tv was on, books were left open on the table, her phone was underneath the table.

Seriously..this girl. How does she sleep like that. Rahee went towards her friend to clean up.

Kakao! Kakao! Kakao! Miyoung phone was going off with all the kakao messages.

“Ya Miyoung!” Rahee threw the phone on Miyoung stomach. “Respond to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter