Chapter 07

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark opened the door and Miyoung walked straight in and straight to his room.

“What are you doing here?”

Miyoung casually looked around his room. “To see if you are dead yet.”

Mark rolled his eyes at her comment. “Want anything to drink?”

“Water is fine.”

Mark went to the kitchen and as he grabbed a bottle for her he kept telling himself to not think about that day.

“Here.” He threw the bottle to her.

As she opened the bottle and took a sip, she noticed an old picture of her and Mark when they first enter high school together on his desk. “You still have that?”

Mark look at what she was pointing to. “I like it.”

Miyoung laid down on his bed. “Bed. So comfy.”

“Miyoung.”

“Hm?”

“Is it the script, or is it your heart?” Mark asked in a serious tone. He continued to look at the picture on his desk.

“What do you mean?” Miyoung notice the serious tone in his voice. He is hardly ever serious with her.

“I---“

Miyoung sat up. “You---?”

“Nothing.”

 

“Okay! Let’s re-do act 2 scene 2 starting where Romeo swear to the moon to Juliet. And action!”

Jaebum begun his lines. “Lady, by yonder blessed moon I vow, That tips with silver all these fruit-tree tops ---“

“O, swear not by the moon, th’ inconstant moon, That monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable” She looked him in the eyes. Her eyes spoke of something else.

“What shall I swear by”

“Do not swear at all. Or if thou wily, swear by thy gracious self, which is the god of y idolatry, and I’ll believe thee.”

“Okay cut!” Professor Yoo yelled. “Take 10 everyone!”

Sitting down on the floor, Rahee snacked on her carrots and celery. Jaebum sat down next to her.

“Mianhae”

Rahee didn’t say anything.

“Rahee-ah.” Jaebum look at her momentarily. “We can still be friends right?"

Rahee looked at him. “Let me ask you this. Why did our parents decided to hated each other so badly?”

Silence.

“Then no. We can’t be friends.” Rahee got up and left.

Jaebum watched as she walked away in sadness.  It’s not that I don’t know. I just can’t tell you.

 

“Nae Eomeoni.” Jaebum was on the phone was his mother. ““Eomeoni, I know what I’m doing. I know what the logic things to do.” Jaebum looked an old picture of him when he was 5. “I will see you this weekend then.” With that, he hung up. He flip the picture around and there was a picture of 5 years-old Jaebum and 5-yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter