Chapter 05

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHHHHH!” the gang, minus Jaebum and Rahee, screamed as the rollercoaster slowly comes to a stop.

Why oh why did I let Miyoung choose the rides? Rahee thought to herself.

As they got off the ride, Bambam stated that they all should ride the Superman next. Of course, majority rules. As everyone was heading toward the ride, Mark noticed that Jinyoung was walking next to Miyoung and happily talking with one another. He ran up to her, intertwine his fingers with hers and swing them back and forth. Similar to what they did when they were kids.

“Can I help you mister?” Miyoung looked at Mark. Mark didn’t said anything and just continue walking and swinging with Miyoung. Jinyoung shook his head.

Jaebum catched up to Rahee and quietly told her “Let’s get today over with fast. I don’t have time for this stupid assignment.

“You don’t have to tell me twice.”

After waiting in line for a few minutes, everyone was able to get on the ride. The first row contained Jinyoung, Miyoung, Mark, Jackson, and Youngjae. The second row was Jaebum, Rahee, Yugyeom, and Bambam.

“Make sure your safety belt is tightly secure!” The conductor yelled out before putting the ride on full gear.

“Ajusshi! We’re ready!” Bambam yelled out. The conductor gave a thumb up to indicate that it was time.

As the ride went on full mode, everyone was screaming as they are up in the air so high that everything below seems like ants. Jinyoung grabbed Miyoung’s hand as the ride went straight down.

Finally, the ride ended and as everyone was getting off, Mark noticed that Jinyoung was holding Miyoung’s hand.

“I think we had enough rides for the day” Jaebum spoke out.

Rahee nodded her head in agreement. “Let’s get something to eat.”

Miyoung slightly nodded. She felt a bit dizzy due to the rides.

“You’re okay, Miyoung-ah?” Jinyoung held onto Miyoung in case she falls.

Miyoung nodded. “I think so. I just need some food and rest.”

 

“This was an assignment for you and Jaebum isn’t it, Rahee?” Miyoung questioned as she washed her hands in the restroom and Rahee touched up on her makeup.

“Unfortunately, yes.” Rahee closed her compact. “So…let’s get this over with fast.”

As the girls walked out of the restroom and head back to the tables, Miyoung whispered to Rahee ears, “Not so fast my mistress” and ran off.

As the waiter cleared the last plate off the table, Miyoung made a request to Jaebum. “Actually Jaebum-ah, can you switch sear with me? It’s kind of chilly where I am sitting at.”

Jaebum nodded and the two switched seat. Jaebum is now sitting next to Rahee; Miyoung next to Jinyoung and Mark across from Miyoung. Rahee quickly gave Miyoung a death look, but Miyoung shrugged it off.

“Desserts are here!” Yugyeom and Bambam yelled out. The waitress paced the desserts and drinks down.

“So Jaebum-ah, I thought you were too busy to come out today.” Miyoung took a bite off the crème brulee.  

“I had some extra time today.” Jaebum took a sip of his coffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter