Chapter 12

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Miyoung was having lunch with her brother, Jonghyun, and their parents, the topic of marriage comes up. Miyoung stayed silent. She was over this marriage talk and it was the last thing on her mind during this break.

“Jonghyun-ah” Mrs. Kang sweetly said to her son. “When will it be your turn?”

“Omma. A man is all about career. How can I get marry before having a set career?” Jonghyun cheekly replied.

Mr. Kang agreed. “When the times come, Jonghyun will get marry. Don’t worry my wife.”

Mrs. Kang sighed. “I just want some grandchildren to play with.”

Jonghyun looked at his sister. “Just wait till Miyoung get marry then.”

Miyoung gave her brother the death look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When lunch was over, the siblings bid their parents goodbye and went for a walk.

“Why so down my sister?”

Miyoung sighed. “You know.”

“Ah. Yes. The political marriage. It might not be so bad you know? At least you know him.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “What do you know? Speaking of which, when are you going to stop with your playboy act?”

“Me?” Jonghyun pointed to himself. “A playboy? Why I am not such thing. I can’t help it if girls just throw themselves at me.”

He wrapped his arm around his sister shoulder. “Also, that friend of yours…what’s her name…Oh…Ra…Hee?”

“Don’t you dare.”

“I’m just saying her name. Does she have a boyfriend?”

“Why do you want to know?”

He smiled at her. “Why not? We can be friends.”

“No.” Miyoung walked ahead of her brother. He quickly catched up to her and started to .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahee and Jaebum were at a café having drinks and chatting away before the guys interrupted them. Jackson took a bite off of Jaebum’s cake while Jinyoung took his coffee. Jaebum gave them the death stare.

“Chill hyung” Bambam said as he sat next to Rahee. “Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter