Chapter 02

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why hello there Chloe.” One of the 7 boys wrapped his arm around Miyoung as she was walking towards class.

“Mark Tuan. Get your arm off my shoulder immediately.” Miyoung threaten him. “Otherwise…”

“Okay okay…Don’t be all prissy now.” Mark took his arm off her. “Why didn’t you say hi yesterday at the snack shop? I know you saw me.”

“Eh. Not needed. Plus you were with your friends.”

Two boys ran up to Mark and Miyoung as they were talking. “So you left us to be with a girl huh?” one of the boys said. “Hi, I’m Jackson Wang. And this is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but we call him Bambam.”

“Hi!” Bambam waved furiously. “What’s your name? What’s your relationship with Mark hyung? Wait..are ya’ll dating?” Bambam turned to Mark. “Why didn’t you tell us you had a girlfriend?”

Miyoung rolled her eye.

“Chloe, these two are my friends, Jackson and Bambam. Guys, this is Chloe. “

“Call me Miyoung. And No, me and Mark are not dating. Just friends. Simply friends. Nothing more. Nothing less.” Miyoung said to the guys. “I’m running late for class. I’ll see ya’ll around.”

“Pretty.” Bambam said.

 

Acting 101

“Alright guys. Today, I want everyone to be paired up for a project that will be due at the end of the semester.” Professor Kim said to the class. “The pairing…will be my choice.”

The class groin in unison; Rumor has it that when Professor Kim chooses the pairing, something will go wrong. Just last year, three of the 10 pairs ended up in the hospitals for all different reasons. This year, no one will know what is going to happen.

“You think someone is going to die this year?” Somin whisper to Miyoung.

 

Musical Studies 101

“Class” Professor Yoo called out. “We will be presenting one of Shakespeare’s most famous play Romero & Juliet to the student body at the end of the year.

As Professor Yoo passes out the screenplay, Rahee knew exactly what role she wanted --- Juliet. There was no one that was going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter