Chapter 04

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,

Which mannerly devotion shows in this;

For saints have hands that pilgrims’ hands do touch,

And palm to palm is holy palmers.” Rahee rolled up her scripts as she said her lines.

Throwing the script down the floor, Miyoung said her lines. “Have not saint lips, and holy palmers too?”

“Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.”

“O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do---“ Miyoung crack up as she lean into Rahee.

“Yah!” Rahee pushed Miyoung away. “That was not in the script!”

“It is now. Muah muah muah muah.” Miyoung smashes Rahee cheecks together. “Give me thy lips”

Rahee free herself and ran to the kitchen. “Hungry yet?”

“I’m dying!!” in a British accent. “Please sir..Feed me.” Miyoung collapsed to the floor.
Rahee rolled her eyes. “How dramatic.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jinyoung hyung” Yugyeom said he was stuffing his face. “Who was the girl you were with last night? I saw you guys as I was coming back to the apartment?”

Jackson, Bambam, Jaebum, Mark, and Youngjae all looked over to Jinyoung.

“You were with a girl?” Youngjae got curious on who this girl could possibly be.

“It was just Miyoung. We were at the coffee shop discussing about our scipts and whatnot.”

Mark got jealous. “And no invite to the rest of us?”

Jackson chuckled a bit. “We shouldn’t be the wheels for the couple.”

Jinyoung denied that him and Miyoung were a couple. “Guys, it’s for class. We have a term project.”

“Uh huh…Class.” Yugyeom teased his hyung.

“Speaking of class” Jinyoung looked over to Jaebum “How is your play coming with uhm..what is her name again?”

“Eh. It’s okay.” Jaebum shrugged his shoulder.

“What’s her name again?”

“Rahee. Oh Rahee.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter