제 2 회 - 위아래

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 2 회 - 위아래

나를 찾아줘 (Find Me) - Hyosung playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV..

We were both sitting down on the front row of the bus, it was really quiet inside. There were only three passengers inside. Hmm.. Maybe me and Taehyung can stroll around the Seoul after we school.

“We're here, Jiho-ah.” Taehyung said, getting up from his seat, I followed him outside. Then an enormous building greeted us, when we went inside, the spacious campus was the center of our eyes. We entered the school, and made our way to the registrar's office. “Oh, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jiho, right?” The registrar asked, and we nodded are heads.

“Kim Taehyung, class 10-B. Kim Jiho, class 10-A. Here are your uniforms, locker number and password, ID, gate pass and claim these books in the resources center.” The registrar gave us the things we needed, and we bowed before we left. “So many..” Taehyung complained, and I displayed a stank face.

“These books please.”

---

We claimed our books already, now we're just strolling around campus. “Come on, let's put these books inside our locker.” Taehyung said, and both of us went upstairs to our classrooms. We went inside, and opened our lockers. I just plainly placed my books inside, and Taehyung just shoved his inside. “There, nothing heavy on our backs.” Taehyung smiled, that made me chuckle.

Taehyung and I left the classroom, going downstairs. A boy about our age, sitting on a wheelchair was looking straight at his hands. “Let's go downtown, Jiho. I wanna stroll around.” Taehyung walked first, I just followed him. I was still looking at the boy on the wheelchair, he looked very sad. When me and Taehyung passed by him, I felt the wind blow. “I want jjajangmyun, some radish, then maybe some galbi.”

“Yah! Jiho-ah! You even listening?” Taehyung interrupted my thoughts, and I nodded abruptly at him. “Why are you staring at that disabled guy?” Taehyung asked, walking out of the school. “Nothing, I just wanted to check if he was alright. He looks somehow depressed.”

“Who wouldn't be? In his case.”

---

We rode a bus to get to downtown. We saw a few food shops around, and I bet Taehyung went in every store just to taste everything. Hmm.. ー,ー Someone's hungry.

“Jiho-ah, try this! You'll love it!” Taehyung showed me the sizzling samgyupsal, and I ate one piece. “Mhm! Delicious!” I then ordered my own, and we enjoyed our food. “Oh, would you kids want some bukinguk?” The old woman asked us. “That's dried codfish soup, right?” Taehyung guessed, and she nodded. “One bowl ma'am, taste that Jiho. That's Grammy's specialty before.” I answered a 'yes'. And the old woman served us the soup.

Waah~ Taehyung is really good with food!

---

Both of us went home, after strolling around. That was already in the afternoon. Grandpa is already in the company for sure, them Grammy must be at home cooking, while watching.

“Were home!”

“Oh, you kids sit down and eat. I cooked donkkatsu, tangsuyuk and dwaejang jjigae, Taehyung's favorite.” Grammy said with a smile, “Yay! I'm first!” Taehyung ran to the kitchen, and I chuckled. He just ate tons of food a while ago, and still.. He's hungry. I rolled my eyes in sass, sometimes.. I thought of just feeding him a horse when he'd feeling ravenous. “Jiho-ah, go to the kitchen and eat.” Grammy told me. “Ah, in a while, Grammy. I'll just change my clothes.” I replied, going inside my room.

Aigoo, school starts tomorrow. And of course, I promised Taehyung we'll both look for a job. Why did I even agree!? I'm going to be fully booked everyday, if that happens.. No choice, what's said has to be finished.

I took off my socks, and took out my usual clothes..

---

I organized my room, and fixed my school bag. Notebooks, pens, pencils, color pencils, gate pass inside, caring kit, and complete. Now that's done, I better set up my uniform for tomorrow.

I ironed my uniform, and hanged it on my door. Next up, is naming my things, no.. That's done as well. Hmm.. Look for a job! I turned my laptop on, searching if there were any available jobs in Seoul, that weren't too tiring.

Hmm... Barista? I'm no coffee girl. Sales lady in a appliances store? I'm not good with talking to people.. Baker? Server? Hostess? Where'd I get that?

“Oh, here's one!”

I pressed the link, “Wanted: Caregiver, nurse.. I'm good at taking care of people. This will be easy, contact this hotline: 0-----.” I quickly contacted the person. And someone answered.

Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh, anyeong haseyo. You were opening a job for a nurse?” I asked the person who answered, “Oh, yes. Are you willing to apply?” His voice light, and sounded old. “Uhm.. Yes, please.”

---

So, I was suppose to go this address tomorrow, after school? And take care of a bedridden boy, my age? That sounds.. Easy. I went inside my bathroom, and washed up. Then brushing my teeth, before going to bed.

Hmm.. I need some rest. It'll be a busy day tomorrow.

---

--End of Episode 2--