제 7 회 - 너 미쳤어?

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 7 회 - 너 미쳤어?

맨정신 - 빅뱅 playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

Mwo?”

Doyoung chuckled in amusement. “This? This is the one you told me, was applying?” He pointed me with his finger, “Why? Why did you apply? Out of all the vacant spots in Seoul. Why here? Is it because you saw me the first day? Helpless?” Doyoung asked, angrily. His face wasn't showing any expression, yet his words, were already portraying what he felt.

“Mworago? What are you talking about? I applied for the job, when I didn't even know you yet.” I answered him, raising my eyebrow at him. “Aish, return me to my room, Sajang-nim. I don't have time to argue with peasants.” Doyoung ordered, and the old man nodded, pushing his wheelchair forward.

“Excuse me, miss?” I maid tapped my shoulder. “This is a friendly warning, run away while you still can. That boy, is a spoiled brat. Thirteen caregivers applied here already, yet not one lasted for a month. He only became worst after those times.” The maid whispered in my ear, wait.. Thirteen? That many already?

I just nodded my head, before going back inside the house.

“Forgive the young master. I didn't know you were schoolmates with him, that means it'll be easier for you now. You're no longer a new face. He has already seen you before.” Sajang-nim said, with a smile. “Here's the pocket book, read it, so you'll know what to do. I will now be going to the bank, to get the paychecks of the workers here, good luck, Ms. Jiho.” I nodded, before taking the book in his hands.

“Right, Ms. Jiho. Here's the buzzer, when it blinks, go to the young master's room, to see if he needs anything.” Sajang-nim gave me the buzzer, before he finally left. “Ms. Jiho, your room is in second floor, in front of sir Doyoung's room. Just follow these stairs, then straight ahead.” The page boy told me, I bobbed my head, before walking up the stairs. Why do I feel uneasy now..? I found my room, and entered it.

Goodness!

The bed was kind sized, there was a chandelier inside, with a big mirror. The wardrobe was big.. Wow.. This isn't really a joke, full comfort here.

I took out the pocket book, and opened it to read what was inside. It was Doyoung's information, sickness, likes, dislikes, everything about him. I sat on the bed, and continued reading.

---

Twenty minutes later, I was already down to the last page of the book. “Oh, so.. It's really hard to keep up with him.”

*Bzzzt... *

I heard the buzzer vibrate. Oh, he needs something! I quickly went out of my room, and into his. He looked shocked at first, but it quickly turned into a straight face. When he realized it was me. “What are you doing in my room? Where's Sajang-nim?” Doyoung asked me, with an irritated look. “He went to the bank, I'm your new caregiver. So, I'm the one taking care of you, plus. It's time for your medicine.” I told him, and he scoffed.

“Whatever, get my flute in that vault, then get out.” He ordered me, I did a stank face at him, when he looked at me, I just smiled at him. I opened the vault, gently taking the case and giving it to him.

I just watched him do so, then stopped when.. “What're you still doing? Get lost!” He raised his voice, I balled my fist. Before walking out of his room, why you.. “What time is it?” I checked my watch, 9:56am. I didn't have my breakfast yet, aigoo. “Uhm.. Ms. Jiho?”

“I'm Yuri, a maid here. The workers here will be having breakfast, would you like to join us?” Yuri asked me, thank God! You're in time! I nodded my head, and she lead me to the kitchen. Where all workers were eating. “Oh, Ms. Jiho. Sit down,” A different pageboy offered me a seat, I sat down and the maids served me the food. “So, you're the caregiver this month?” A maid asked, “Yes, I'm Kim Jiho.” I smiled at her, and she smiled back. “I just wish you'll survive here. Not one succeeded in taming that brat. He's just really spoiled, not spoiled. Since his parents left him, eh... Full of himself,”

“No, you got it wrong! He's obnoxious!” Another maid said, before the maids all laughed, except three others and the other workers. “It's not nice to bad mouth him.” I told them, making my voice deeper. “What do you mean? It's true, he's just a disgrace in the world. No one wants him.” The maid chuckled, chomping her food.

“Not even his parents!” Then they continued laughing, my temper ticked. I couldn't take it.. It was just very wrong. “Why won't you people just shut up! If you don't have nice words to say about him!” I shouted at them, they got startled.

“What? Who are you to defend him? Do you even know him?” The maid snapped at me, “How about you? Like you know him better! It's only Sajang-nim who knows him best. You're not even with him, throughout his time.” I answered her defensively. “Hah, I worked here for two years already, and I never seen kindness in him!”

“That's because you only work here to take care of the house and not him. Throughout your years here, did you take the time to know him? And if you did, come to my face and tell me!” I told her, and she stayed silent. “Let's just see, after three weeks you'll be out of here. Then, you'll know what I mean” The maid said, with a dark tone.

“I won't be playing that. Cause, I know. He's not like what you think. Remember this, crab face. Not people seem to be what they are outside, just take the time to know them and you'll see the true beauty.” And that, that was the last sentence I let out. Before walking away, and back to my room.

Huh? Why do hear wheels? And why do I feel like someone was watching me.

I then heard a loud thump, coming from Doyoung's room. Oh! I quickly ran to his room, and saw him on the floor, his wheelchair overturned. “Doyoung-ah! Are you alright!?” I helped him up, and sat him on his bed. “Aish, what happened to you!?” I massaged his left leg, and he cringed in pain.

“Ah! It hurts!” He shrieked, closing his eyes. “Don't worry, it'll go away soon.” I kept on rubbing it, until he calmed down. After a while, the pain died down already.. “Does it still hurt?” I asked him, and he shook his head in denial. “Were you planning to go out? Or in the picture of it, looks like you just got in your room. Did you go out earlier?” I asked him, looking back at his wheelchair.

He didn't answer, he was sweating. I took out my handkerchief, and handed it to him, “What?”

“You're sweating, use it to wipe it away.” I told him, he didn't take it from me. So, I grabbed his hand and placed it on his palms. “Just call me or press your buzzer if you need anything, I'll just be in my room.” I said, leaving his room. I twisted the doorknob and went inside my room.

Why is that? So many people dislike him?

---

--End of episode 7--