제 9 회 - 남자가..

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 9 회 - 남자가..

Something - TVXQ playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

That guy, calling me silly. And why in the world did you even look back at him, when he called you silly!?

I mentally scolded myself, before entering his room. I was holding the vacuum cleaner in my hands. I readied my face mask, so I won't be sneezing nonstop. Cleaning here I go...

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

Hmm.. It's a nice nickname for her, from now on.. I'll be calling her silly girl. And it doesn't need to be boring, while she's around.. *smirk*

“Young master, it's almost time for your medicine.” The maid told me, and I nodded. I was about to press the buzzer, when a container of medicines landed on the table. “Time for your medicine.” I looked up, and saw Jiho wearing a face mask. “What? You sick or something? Right, you are sick.” I smiled sarcastically at her.

“And what kind of illness is that, Mr. Doyoung?” She returned the sarcasm to me. “You're mentally sick, silly girl. Now, continue your job.” I ordered her, then reclaiming my straight face. She just left..? Without saying another word?

After I drank medicine, I felt my wheelchair move. “Library time, mister. I almost forgot.” She said, taking her mask off. “Why are you wearing a mask?” I asked her, pointing the white mask she was holding. We rode the elevator, “That's because you asked me to clean your room, I'm allergic to dust.” She answered, now pushing me out of the elevator.

She opened the door of the library, and placed me near the window. “What books?”

“I haven't finished reading Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The book is in my room, get it quickly.” I told her, and she nodded. Leaving me in the library.. Wait.. Alone? I looked out the window, and saw several children playing. “Here's your book, need anything?”

She handed me the book, I shook my head in denial. “Ms. Jiho?” Sehun called, and he showed her the pack of birdseed. “Oh, Doyoung-ah. I'll be back, I'll just feed the bird.” She said, yet I didn't reply. She sighed, before leaving.

Katniss Everdeen, a strong woman who volunteered as a tribute in the reaping, just for her sister. And now is known as the Girl On Fire, Peeta Mallark, is known as Katniss Everdeen's beloved.

Both in love, the two star-crossed lovers. I admire a relationship like that, but too bad. In my case, I'm not worth loving.. Especially, a disabled person like me.

“I'm back, I already fed the bird, you don't mine being with him in your room, right?” Jiho came inside, and asked me that question. I just nodded my head. “You have a lot of books.” She went inside the inner shelves. I ignored her silliness, and continued reading.

“Taehyung would do anything for these Harry Potter books.” Who's Taehyung? Wait, why do I even care? “So, I don't know that much about you. What do you when you have free time?” She asked me, you're really trying me, aren't you? “Really? Are you seriously pestering me right now?” I looked up at her, with a pissed off expression.

“Aish, I was just asking. Whatever.” She folded her arms, and sat in front of me. “Isn't it obvious, silly girl? It's a holiday to day, my free time. This is what I do everyday, arasseo?” I answered her, irritatingly. “Now that I answered your question. Make yourself useful, and stay 3ft away from me.” I snapped her, and she flinched.

She didn't answer, she wore a hurt face. I felt my heart twitch when I saw her. Jiho stood up from her seat, and sat at the very front, where she was near the door already. She wasn't facing me.. Aish, now what!?

---

An hour had passed, and she already fell asleep on her place. I'm thirsty.. I pressed the buzzer, and she woke up. “H-Huh? Do you need anything?” She asked, rushing to me. “I'm thirsty.” I told her, and she immediately went out of the library.

Moments after, she came back with a glass of water in her hand. She handed it to me, and I drank it in one gulp. “It's time to go to your therapist.” She told me, and I nodded.

I gave her the glass back, and she pushed my wheelchair forward. 
---

I wore my coat once again, and this time with a mask. Jiho came back, wearing her jacket and bag. She pushed my wheelchair, but it was time to go down. She went in front of me.

I was startled by her action, placing her hands on my wheelchair, she carefully walked backwards. She went in front of me, just insure that I won't fall and get hurt.

“There, that's better. Come on. Take my hand.” She offered her hand, I was hesitant at first. But, she was the one to grab me. She pulled me upwards, making me stand...

I gasped in shock, she made me stand.. My body was leaning on hers as support, I turned my head a little to gaze at her. Her arm was wrapped around my back.

“Thank you, Sehun. Er.. Taemin-ah, can you guys get him in? I can't manage it.” Then, my guards carried me inside the car. She rode the car, and sat down beside the driver's seat. “Let's go.”

---

Hmm... Too quiet.. She's not talking, that's a miracle. Oh, she's texting. “We're here.” The driver said, he and Jiho were the first ones to go out. Jiho opened the car door, and she grabbed my hand again. She pulled me to her, and gently set me down on the ground.

The driver assembled my wheelchair, there she slowly placed me on my wheelchair. “There. Thank you, Minho. Aigoo, why is this hospital in lower ground?” She groaned, and went in front of me again. “Sorry about this, I don't want to take the risk and let you get hurt.” She told me, then slowly walking backwards. I was stealing glances from her, while she did so.

“I'm just wondering, why hospitals are always in lower ground.” She said, chuckling a little. “There we go.” We finally got on the flat ground, she pushed my wheelchair, and we went inside.

“Good afternoon, sir Doyoung. Where's Sajang-nim?” The nurse greeted me. “Come on, Jiho.” I commanded her, she just bowed at the nurse, before pushing my wheelchair. Entering the office of my therapist, “Oh, hello, Doyoung. Nice to see you, oh. May I know who you are?”

My therapist asked Jiho. “I'm Kim Jiho, I'm the current caregiver of Doyoung.” She answered, bowing again. Why are you so respectful!? “Oh, nice to meet you. For one thing there, I thought you were Doyoung's girlfriend.” My therapist said, and looked at her in surprise.

“*ahem* Alright, Doyoung does it still hurt?” My therapist asks, I just nodded and he observed my legs even more. “When was the last time, it pained him?” My therapist asked Jiho. “This morning, I don't really know what happened. I just saw him lying on the ground.” Jiho answered, and she nodded again.

“Alright, its just been a year and a half since the accident happened. Jiho, just massage his legs every night. So, his veins won't get pinned, arasseo?” The therapist told her, and she just nodded. “I will,”

“Eh, Doyoung-ah, since it's been long since the accident, maybe you would like to try walking and standing now. The device is rea--” I glared at her, and cut her off abruptly.

“I said it before. I can't and I won't.”

“But, Doyo--”

“If there's nothing to be said anymore, I still have better plans to do.”

I pushed my own wheelchair, and left. No, I don't want to.. The last time I tried, the striking pain was too much.. And my bone problem became worst. So, why do I have to try now? I mentally said to myself, and pushed my wheelchair faster.

But, I stopped once two hands caught me. “Doyoung-ah, what happened to you? Don't you want to walk again?” Jiho complained, “Get out of my way, Jiho.” I mumbled, still trying to contain my temper.

“It's not like you'll be able to get far, without me helping you.” She then pushed my wheelchair.

We reached the top ground, Jiho did the same as earlier, and helped me up the car.

I don't want to hurt or get hurt anymore...

---

--End of episode 9--