제 5 회 - 지만

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 5 회 - 지만

Home - Jeong Eunji playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

"Solve problem number thirteen. Given percents are, 65.12% of P, and find the value of O. After you solve this, you may all go home."

Seonsaeng-nim said, before leaving the classroom. "Aish, I'm not good at computing numbers.." Jaehyun said, tossing his chemistry book away.

"If you won't solve that, in—" I turned my gaze to the clock, before looking back at him. "—in about fifteen minutes, you won't be able to go home." I told him, yet he just whined childishly. I did another stank face at him, "You're really lazy, I won't be helping you anymore. I already did that in math." I answered him, writing the answers on my paper. "Jiho-ah.. You're smart.. Help me, please~" Jaehyun whined, tugging on my sleeve.

"Noona, can you explain the formula, please? I don't get it." Mark told me, showing his book. "Arasseo, just like this. If we're looking for the percentage, since 100% it is. Subtract 65.12 from 100. Then, divide the given percentage to the total molar mass. Then, yeah. So, on and fourth." I explained, pointing out the directions.

"Ah.. Gomawo, Noona."

I smiled in return, before returning to my paper. "Yah, you helped him and not me?" Jaehyun complained, lightly pushing me. "Ah, don't be so naive. I gave you the answers in math earlier, which is even more heavier. Now, if you don't mind. I'm done, I have to pass this." I scoffed, taking my notebook, book, bag and pen with me. Leaving the classroom, I felt someone watching me. Again..

Hmm.. I've been feeling unsteady, since I got in class this morning.. I turned left to the faculty room, I pushed the door. The cold air coming from the air conditioners greeted me. I stood on tiptoes, searching for seonsaeng-nim's cubicle. Found it..

I made my way to his place, yet this idiot got in my way. "Well, well. Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?" Wongeun oppa asked me, blocking my way. "Well, excuse me, Mr. Tofu, gotta go. Out, out!" I nudged him away, heading to seonsaeng-nim.

"Seonsaeng-nim, here's my paper." I said, handing him the activity sheet. "Oh, alright. You may go." Wow.. That was fast.

---

Haish, what is this address? I was the first student to get out. I sat on the waiting shed, waiting for the gates to open.

*ring*

The alarm rang, a swarm of students ran out of their rooms. "Oh, Jiho, right?" I looked up, seeing Ten's face. I just nodded, and he sat down beside me.

"Why aren't you leaving yet?" He asked me, gazing at me. "Well, I'm waiting for someone." I replied, glancing at the paper I'm holding. "Jaehyun?" He guessed, "Ah.. Ani, I accepted a job, then the person I talked to, told me to go to this address.. But, I told him I didn't know how to get there. Then, he told me he'll give me a better navigation." I answered his question sincerely, he just nodded in reply. "Oh, let me see that address."

I passed him the paper, and he furrowed his eyes at it. "Hah, this is hyung's address." Ten told me, I just raised my shoulders. Telling him, I didn't know. "Oh, excuse me. Are you, Ms. Kim Jiho?" An elderly man asked, both of us looked at him. "Ah, ne. Are you the one, I called?" I questioned the old man, dressed in a tux.

"Yes, I will just ask for your contact number, address and information. I will just pick you up, tomorrow morning, since it is a national holiday. It'll be nice for you to meet the young master." The elder man said, I just mouthed a yes. "Here's my contact number, and address. I will just wait for you, sir." He nodded in response, before leaving me.

I turned around, but I didn't see Ten. He must've left. I hugged my bag, before leaving the campus. Wait.. Where's TaehyungI stayed beside the bus stop, waiting for a bus to come. I saw one, and signaled it. When it stopped, I went inside it quickly. Hmm.. This will be an adventurous, uh.. Fate, for me?

---

I reached the corner street of the subdivision, I stepped out of the bus, and walked straight ahead. Grandpa will be looking for him, when he doesn't see me with me. I reached our house, I went inside and shouted.. "I'm home!"

"Welcome home, Jiho. I'm still making supper, w-where's Taehyung?" Grammy asked, wearing her pink apron, holding a spatula. "I don't know, Grammy. We don't have same schedules." I answered her, changing my shoes. "Oh, I hope he goes home soon, your grandfather will be upset once Taehyung isn't home by 5."

I nodded, and went straight to my room. I dropped my bag on the floor, and flopped my body on the bed. I'm exhausted.. I pouted a bit, before standing up again, to change my clothes.

I tied my hair to a bun, and went out of my room. "Eh, halmoni. I applied to be a caregiver." I told Grammy and she nodded. "Oh, that good. Where?" Halmoni asked, "Oh, this address." I handed her the paper, and she nodded. "He must be rich, this is an exclusive subdivision." I opened my mouth saying. "Ah.. Rich, eh? Bigger salary then." I told her, she just gave me a 'mhm' as an answer.

---

Taehyung came home an hour later, grandpa did as well. I finished eating supper, now I'm on my bed. Trying to sleep. Maybe, it won't be that bad if I try another skill of mine.. Journalism? Nah, photography? Too soon, then it's just really up to that care giving job then.

I scooted over to the other side of my bed, gently closing my eyes.

---

--End of episode 5--