제 15 회 - 뭐라고?

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 15 회 - 뭐라고?

나의 지구 - Lovelyz playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

“You're even more beautiful than her.”

“Mwo?” I asked him in shock, this was the first time he acts like this. “You're beautiful.” He made his statement more clear. “Oh, thank you?”

“Mark made me do it, do you think I'm really going to say that to you, silly girl?” I did a stank face, at the prideful boy in front of me. “Wasn't expecting to.” I replied, and he smirked at me, a tiny one. “You just said thank you a while ago.” He told me, and I took in a deep breath.

Do you even know how much I want to punch you right now?

“Whatever.” I replied, drinking my milk. “Oh, drink this. It's time for your vitamins.” I took out a bottle of vitamins, and gave him one tablet. He drank it in one gulp. “Wait, how do you know his schedule?” Taeyong asked me, “She's my caregiver.” Doyoung replied, and he choked on his milk.

“*cough*cough*” I hurriedly stood up and rubbed his back, “Aigoo, be careful.” I told him, and he drank his milk when he finally stopped coughing. “Oh, so that's why you're so caring towards him.” Taeil said, and they all nodded. “Don't drink so fast, you might cough your heart out!” I scolded him, and he ignored me.

---

We all headed to our next class, and of course. With me beside Doyoung, “Jiho-ah, distribute these papers.” Seonsaeng-nim told me, giving me the papers.

I handed out all the papers to the students and returned to my seat.

All teachers requested at the faculty. Meeting now. Thank you ]

The radio speaker announced, and seonsaeng-nim hurriedly left the classroom.

I was checking Doyoung, he might be needing something, but he just doesn't want to tell me. “You alright?” I asked him in concern, and he just nodded.

Ayo, Kim Jiho!”

I heard a student call my name. “Why don't you stop hanging out with that crippled weakling and just come here with me.” The student told, his lips. I showed him a disgusted look, and ignored him.

“Like I would, idiot.” I replied, rolling my eyes at him, I looked at Doyoung who had a serious look on his face. He took out the buzzer, and pressed it. Wait, mine isn't alarming. What's that extra one?

Then two of his bodyguards came inside the classroom. His bodyguard turned him around, and he faced the student who called me earlier.

“What did you call me?”

He asked the boy in a dark tone. “N-Nothing..” The  or stuttered in fear of getting hurt. “I said, what did you call me!?” He shouted, and everyone flinched. “I'm sorry!” The student apologized. “Apologize to Kim Jiho now.” He commanded in a pissed off tone.

“I said apologize!”

He shouted, and the student kneeled on the floor, and apologized to me. “I'm sorry, Kim Jiho.” I nodded and smiled. “Both of you can return to the car.” Doyoung told his men, both of them then left. I returned Doyoung to his place, and smiled at him. “Gomawo.” He nodded, and continued making a straight face.

---

Our third class ended, and we went to our fourth. Teachers were all in the meeting so, we had no classes. But, they gave us activities to answer. “Finished.” I announced, before taking another glance at Doyoung.

“Aigoo, I'm hungry.” I whined, and dug my head on my arms. “You're always hungry, Jiho.” Jaehyun told me, and I pouted at him. Doyoung dropped his book, and picked it up. He then dropped his pen, I picked it up. But, he dropped his notebook. “Yah! Mwoya!?” I complained and he looked at me, “I'm bored. Take me to the school garden.” Huh? Jinjja? “But, it's class time.” I told him, he looked up at me with a serious expression.

I sighed heavily, before pulling him out of his place and pushing him out of the classroom.

---

I opened the gate of the garden and pushed him inside. “Wow, it's beautiful here as well.” I said, looking around. “Do me a favor, don't ever hang out with anybody else.” His words made me glance at him, I went in front of him, and sat on the bench. “I don't like hanging out with people I don't know and trust.” I replied to him,

“It's dangerous.”

He just nodded his head, and tapped his fingers on his wheelchair. “I'm sorry, for being rude to you in the cafeteria earlier.” Wow, what is happening with you? Is this really you? He became more kind, gentle and serene.

“It's alright, I'm used to it.” I smiled at him, ruffling his hair. He swatted my hand, and did an annoyed look. “Don't push your luck.” He said coldly, arasseo.. He went back to normal. “Pick that rose.” Doyoung pointed the one in the bush, and I nodded. I avoided the thorns and picked it. I handed it to him, and he gave it back to me.

“Here, keep it.”

I took the rose from him again, and examined it a bit, before smiling. “Gomawo, you've been doing  a lot of kind acts today.” I told him, and he raised his eyebrow. “I am kind. Come on, it's the last session.” I nodded, before pushing his wheelchair out of the garden.

---

We returned to the classroom, and all eyes were on us. “Where have you guys been? Wait, where did you get that?” Ten asked, and pointed the rose. “School garden.” I replied, and they gasped in shock. “I-Is that in the brown pot?” Ten asked, and NCT U prowled around us. “No, it's not seonsaeng-nim's flower. She got it from the bush, the one I planted there.” Doyoung answered and they all let out a relieved sigh.

“Arasseo! Seonsaeng-nim said, go to the library and research about English literature.” Our class president announced, before the students left. “English? Aish... Wongeun oppa is really think skinned.” I muttered, which caused them to look at me. “You have a lot of relatives here.” Jaehyun told me, and I just nodded.

“Library it is.. Come on, Doyounggie.” I called Doyoung, he got surprised when I called him Doyounggie. “Jiho-ah!” Taehyung... “Come here..” He motioned me to go closer and I did. “There's a huge sale in the mall for three weeks. Let's go after school.” Taehyung invited me, and I pouted. “I can't, I can't leave my job. I'm sorry, Taehyung. Just ask BTS to come with you.” I declined his offer, and he nodded before leaving.

“I'm sorry, Taehyung!” I apologized to him, yet he was just walking away from me. Sigh, I really want to go with you. But, I have a job to do. I returned to Doyoung, and pulled him out of the classroom and into the library.. NCT U were following us from behind.

“What do you want to read?” I asked Doyoung. “Books here are rubbish.” Doyoung replied, with a scoff. “But, you also have to research about English literature.” I told him, and he shook his head in denial. “I can do the research through Internet at home.” I just nodded, before taking several books from the shelves. I sat down beside him and started reading..

*ding*

*Message from Wongeunnie Ppabo*

*The questions and answers are in these books:

Grade 10 Literature - pp. 213-218
English History 10 - 145-146
Literary Arts 10 - 111-113
English Literature 10 - 102-106

Have fun in the recitation tomorrow ;) *

I smiled widely, in excitement. Aish, that guy. Thanks a ton! I quickly ran to the book shelves, and grabbed the book he told me. Haha, I'm passing English in no time, when I'm with him. I returned to my seat, with a joyful face.

“Why are you so happy?” Doyoung asked me, giving me a  creeped out expression. “Ameugotdo, it'll be easy tomorrow.” I replied, leaning my back on the sofa.

---

--End of episode 15--