제 14 회 - 학교 - 제 4 부

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 14 회 - 학교 Pt. 4

Hold On There - 발칙하게 고 고 OST playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

When we both entered the classroom, each student gave me a shocked look and would whisper to each other. I just ignored them, and fixed Doyoung on his place.

"I'll be sitting right behind you." I told him, and he nodded. I took out his notebook, textbook and pen. So, he'll be ready when seonsaeng-nim comes. I sat down behind him, and someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, good morning, Taeyong-ah."

I greeted Taeyong with a smile. "Morning, Jiho. Why are you with Doyoung?" Taeyong asked me, in a monotone voice. "Long story, where's Ten and Mark?" I asked him, "Oh, those two are always late. I should be asking you, where's Jaehyun?"

I raised my shoulders, saying I didn't know

I raised my shoulders, saying I didn't know. "So, where are you from?" Taeyong questioned me. "Busan, I moved to Seoul three days ago." I answered him shortly, returning my gaze to Doyoung. "Wanna eat recess with me later?" Why are so clingy? "Er.. I'm eating with Doyoung.. I can't actually leave him." I told Taeyong, "Oh, that's good! I eat in the same table with Doyoung, Mark, Taeil hyung, Ten and Jaehyun." Taeyong said with a smile.

"Oh, sure. I'll be with you then.." I replied to his request, and on cue seonsaeng-nim entered the room. All of us students bowed and greeted him. "Alright, turn your books to page 15, our first lesson in history is Asia."

---

--Fast forward--

After seonsaeng-nim discussed the lesson, he left us an activity to answer. Hmm... What's the answer to number two? The emperor of China? Ah! Got it, there done.

*click*

I saw Doyoung's bullpen fell on the floor, I quickly picked it up and gave it to him. "You finished?" I asked him, and he nodded his head. "Times up, everyone. Books please." Our class president announced, I took Doyoung's book and mine, I gave them to her and she nodded satisfyingly.

"Next subject is?" Jaehyun asked me, "Chemistry." I answered, and he whined. "I don't like chemistry~" I rolled my eyes in sass. This guy is hopeless... "Proceed to our next class!" Our president says, leaving. I took out my notebook, textbook and calculator out. As well as Doyoung's.

I returned his things inside his bag, I stood up and gave him his things. "Aren't you suppose to bring mine as well?" Jaehyun teased, I did a stank face at him and scoffed. "Bring your own." I told him, "Jiho-ah. My shoes are untied." Doyoung said, and I kneeled in front of him.

"Yah, why are you doing all those things for Doyoung?" Ten asked me, I tied Doyoung's shoes and stood up. "Cause I care for him." I replied to him, "Hold this please." I gave my things to Doyoung, and pushed his wheelchair out of the classroom.

"Eeh~ They look perfect together!" I heard Jaehyun and Ten squeal like girls, "Both of you! Stop your foolishness and let's go!" Taeil ordered, and it made me chuckle.

---

Aish... Why are the chairs here so high? I'm going to have a hard placing him on top.

I took mine and his things from him, and smiled. "Can you manage to sit up here?" I asked Doyoung, "I have my own place in front, let's just sit there." Doyoung pointed his desk in front. I nodded and pushed him there.

I sat down beside him, then there sat Mark, Jaehyun and Taeyong. I guess Ten and Taeil have different schedules with us.. "Noona.. Psst.." Mark called me, "Oh, what is it?"

"Are you and Doyoung hyung dating?" I flinched a bit, at the question. My cheeks became warm, yet I shook my head in denial. "Nope, uhmm.. We're just.. Close." I answered him, glancing down at Doyoung. "Really? I don't believe you!" Jaehyun pointed his finger at me, "Mwo? It's true!" I told him,

"Doyoung hyung!" Jaehyun called him, yet he didn't answer.. He really ignores him... "Doyoung hyung!" Mark called him, this time and Doyoung looked at him. "Are you and Jiho noona dating?" His eyes became wide, and I noticed his cheeks.. Are pink? "Waaah~ You guys are! I knew it! Bleh~" Jaehyun laughed at us,

"We're not dating." Doyoung answered seriously, before averting his eyes. "Told you so!" I giggled at Jaehyun, and he did a stank face. "Good morning students, our lesson for today is on page 25." I turned my page to what seonsaeng-nim said and read the title. Aigoo, this is too easy...

---

"Then solve this given problems, that'll be your assignments. Have a nice break."

Seonsaeng-nim declared and dismissed the class. I copied the assignment on my notebook, before arranging my things. I took Doyoung's as well, before handing it to him. I pulled him out of his seat, and pushed him out of the lab.

"What do you want to eat?" I took our things from him and placed them on mine and his desk. "Anything is fine." He replied and I nodded my head. When I finished fixing our things, I pushed him out of the classroom and drove him to the cafeteria.

"Jiho-ah!"

I stopped, and looked back at me. "Taehyung-ah? Hey." He patted my back hardly, and I squeaked in pain. "You idiot! That hurts a lot!" I smacked his head in return and he groaned in pain. "Oh, isn't this the dude we saw before?" Taehyung asked eying Doyoung. ""Uhm.. Yeah, now be polite!" I told him, and he did a stank face. "Arasseo, don't get mad. Hey, I'm Taehyung, Jiho's cousin." Taehyung smiled at him politely, yet Doyoung just ignored him.

"Let's go, Jiho." Doyoung commanded coldly, I nodded and pushed his wheelchair into the cafeteria. "Sorry, about my cousin. He's really like that." I apologized, and he didn't respond. It's like I'm talking to myself.. Wow... I fixed him in his place.

"I'll just get our food." I told him, before leaving.

I lined up, and took a tray, hmm... What kind of milk does he like? I grabbed two strawberry milks, and two croissants. That's all, I guess... Ooh, a new desert! I also took two blueberry tarts, before going back to him.

"Here you go." I gave him his food, and he just ignored me. =_= Am I ghost or something? "Hello, noona~" Mark greeted me, and sat down beside Doyoung. "Ayo, noona." Jaehyun sat down beside me, "What's up, Jiho." Ten smiled before sitting down. "Hey, Jiho. How you feeling, Doyoung?" Taeyong sat beside them. "I'm alright, where's Taeil?" Doyoung replied with a question.

"Right here, how's everyone going?" Taeil smiled at us. "Oh, I haven't formally met you yet. Hey, I'm Taeil. Their eldest bro." Taeil bowed and I did the same. "Kim Jiho."

I took a bite of my bread, and glanced at Doyoung. Who was having a hard time opening the plastic wrapper of his bread. I took it from him, and opened it for him. He nodded before taking a bite of it.

"Seriously though, you guys aren't really dating?" Ten asked us, and both of us shook our head in denial. "We're not, seriously."

"Wait.. Kim Jiho?"

I turned to my right and saw...

"Oh, Hyunji-ah. Hello, how are you?"

255440509#my_works_internal_media_image_1462718373644

I stood up and hugged her, she's my cousin... "Uhm.. Right, guys. Meet my cousin Lee Hyunji. She's in our class, but we have different schedules." They all waved 'Hi' and she did as well. "Appa told me, that you're here. So, I looked for you." Hyunji said, "Oh, Taehyung and Soyoung are here as well." I told her. "Yeah, I met them already. Even Wongeun oppa is here."

"Oh, Hyunji-ah! There you are!" A boy called her, and placed his arm on her shoulder. "Oh, it's nice meeting you all. See you, Jiho." She bade goodbye and left.

"Wow! Her!? Lee Hyunji is your cousin!? Do you even know how popular she is in school!?" Jaehyun asked me, in amusement. "Nope, she's really pretty, isn't she?" I asked them, and they nodded in unison. "She and Mark Tuan hyung are the legendary couple here!" Ten said, and my mouth turned into an 'Oh'. "Didn't know that.. I'm older than her, by four days? I guess.." I told them, and they nodded.

Then I noticed Mark whispering something in Doyoung's ear, he had an annoyed expression. But, Mark was pestering him. He sighed and looked at me.

"You're more beautiful than her."

"Mwo?"

I asked him in shock.

---

--End of episode 14--

A/N:

WaahHyunji and Mark finally made a cameo! By the way, they're the main characters in my book Rain, you guys can go check it out if you want. (Please, I mean it.) It's a GOT7 fan fiction. Please~ It's pretty near to the end.

Don't forget to vote and comment. >_<

-Apples