제 13 회 - 학교 - 제 3 부

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 13 회 - 학교 Pt. 3

시간을 달려서 - GFRIEND playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

It was 9:00 in the evening, he was already sleeping. I can't just leave him here... It's pretty cold, I'll freeze to death here. I'll just get blankie.. I went out of his room, and into mine. I opened my luggage and took my blanket out.

I returned to his room, and laid down on his couch, before sleeping... Zzzzz...

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

Dream ]

"Doyoung-ah, I don't want to date you. I'm sorry.." Mwo? Where am I? Wait, I can stand? I walked towards the two persons, my eyes widened.

"Mihyun-ah... What do you mean?" No.. This can't be.. Why am I seeing this? No! I tried running away, yet I stumbled. I felt something hard, rough and cold. Wait.. The street?

Am I in... No, wake up! Wake up!

*truck horn*

*HOOONNNKKK*

End of Dream ]

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

"No! No! Stop!"

I woke up, as I heard Doyoung shouting and screaming. "Huh!? Doyoung-ah! Wake up! Wake-up !" I grabbed his arms, he was still asleep. "Doyoung-ah! It's alright! I'm here!" I told him, he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. He was so frightened.

"P-Please, d-don't leave me.. Please.." He cried on my shoulder, I rubbed his back and patted him. "Sh.. Don't worry.. I'm here.. I'm not leaving you alone." I whispered, he was still crying, he didn't let me go. When he calmed down, I let go off him.

I took out a small towel, and gently wiped his tears away. "Come on, go back to sleep. I'll just be beside you." I reassured him, he nodded blankly, before lying back down, closing his eyes. I've never met someone this traumatized.. It's too hard and painful for him to overcome it.. Oh, it's 3:25 in the morning.. When he went back to sleep, I laid down on the couch, and tried catching some 'Z's..

---

*bzzzt...*

I felt my phone alarm vibrate, five o'clock... Just right, I pushed myself up from the couch, and left his room. I went inside mine, and into the shower. Yawn.. I really have to do this everyday.. I turned the shower on, and woke myself up with a cold bath..

---

I finished taking a bath after fifteen minutes or less, I dressed into my uniform, before returning to Doyoung's room.

Please don't leave me...

The memories of him earlier came back to my mind.. I have to be more kind to him, if I want him to recover. I have to show him a lot of stuff too. Still asleep, I went down to the kitchen. No one was awake yet, hmm.. I'll be cooking my own breakfast then.. I opened the refrigerator, and took out two eggs, and four bacons.

---

I cooked them, and also made fried rice, and placed it on two plates, for me and him. I sat down on the table, and ate my breakfast.

---

Moments later, I finished. It was already five twenty.. I poured some milk on a glass, and fixed them on a tray. I carried the tray up to Doyoung's room. He was still sleeping.. I have to wake him up.

I opened the curtains, before I walked to him. "Doyoung-ah.. Wake up, it's morning already." I told him, and slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning to you." I greeted him with a smile. He rubbed his eyes, before sitting up.

"It's just five twenty three... Too early," He complained, "Sajang-nim said, you have to wake up at exactly 5:20. So, we can go to school early. I cooked you breakfast, since the maids are still asleep." I told him, and showed him the food I cooked.

He silently ate his food, and I just fed the bird. "There, feel any better?" I asked Doyeonnie and he tweeted cheerfully. "Are you alright now, Doyoung-ah?" I checked on Doyoung, and he just nodded. "Ne."

"Gomawo,"

That was the first time he said 'thank you' to me. I just smiled at him. "Silly girl." He then continued, I made a stank face at him... Why you... Ruiner... I just returned my gaze at the clock. There's still time.. "I'm finished, I need a bath now." Oh, dang it.. I forgot, I'm wearing my uniform already, please don't splash water...

---

--Fast forward--

Of course, I won't expect a normal bath...

He splashed water on my skirt... Grr... This guy... I dressed him up, and left him for a while, to change my uniform to a dry one. I went back, and he had his bag in his hands. I took his bag, and pushed him out of his room.

I drove him to the elevator, we reached the first floor. I pushed him out, and all workers greeted him. "Young master, have some breakfast." Sajang-nim said, "Oh, I just ate. Jiho cooked my breakfast." He answered, and Sajang-nim smiled at me. "Your caregiver is very responsible, I'm very happy to know, that I chose the right one." Sajang-nim told us,

"Arasseo, time for school. Come on," I pushed his wheelchair out of the mansion. And again, I got in front of him, walking backwards slowly. He was looking at me, I avoided his gazes. When we reached the car. I grabbed his hand again, and pulled him to me. "Let's go." The driver helped him inside. I rode the car, and we drove off to school.

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

Throughout the ride, it was just silence.

"P-Please.. Please d-don't leave me..."

The memory of me and her played back in my mind, I really did show my weakness in front of her. And she was worried about me.. I hugged her like she was my last hope. But... Why did I do that? "We're here."Jiho got out of the car, and opened my door.

She took my hand in hers, and gently pulled me out of the car.

"Don't worry, I'm with the whole period." She smiled at me, I ignored her. The driver assembled my wheelchair, and placed me there. She gave me my bag, then she pushed my wheelchair inside campus.

When the student body saw me, they all ran away. "Doyoung-ah? Why are everyone avoiding you?" Jiho whispered to my ear, "I don't know. They just do." I replied, just looking straight ahead. She pushed my wheelchair through the wheelchair accessible path.

And here it is, the hallways. The students who saw me glued themselves to the walls and lockers, not taking a glance from me. We reached our classroom, I heard a student shout inside. When we entered, everyone was seated properly. But, when everyone saw Jiho with me. They gasped in shock.

"I'll be sitting right behind you." Jiho said, fixing me in my place, before taking out my notebook and pen. This should be an easy day... Right?

---

--End of episode 13--