제 10 회 - 겁나

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 10 회 - 겁나

Liar Liar - Oh My Girl playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

We got home safely, Doyoung was silent. He was spacing out, he became colder than before. He was ignoring me. Aish, what's with this guy?

I got out of the car, and opened his car door. I grabbed his hand again, and helped him down. I felt my heart beat faster, when he rested his head on my shoulder.. Aigoo.. What's this? I blushed pink..

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

I'm not myself, why do I feel out of the blue..?

The car stopped, she got out of the car, and went to my door. She opened it, and grabbed my hand. I gazed at her, before she pulled me to her. I breathed out, and rested my head on her shoulder. I feel tired... Mwo?

I felt her heartbeat, it's beating faster. Why is her heart beating faster? I lifted my head, to look at her. I noticed her cheeks were pink. My eyes widened, w-why is she blushing?

Kim Jiho's POV...

Aigoo, this is awkward.. I felt his breath on my neck, which made me even more flustered.

When his wheelchair was assembled, I gently placed him there, before looking down at him. Our eyes met, I flinched and we averted our eyes. Phew.. It's hot in here.. I pushed his wheelchair inside the mansion. The maids greeted him, yet he just ignored them.

They must be really used to his cold ways.

I checked my watch, hmm? Three o'clock, what's next on his schedule again? Oh, yeah. His free time, he'll just do whatever he wants to, with me beside him of course.

I opened the door of his room, and pushed him inside. I took off his coat, and hung it on the back of the door. “So, it's your free time, do whatever you want. I'll just stay right here.” I sat on his single couch, and smiled at him.

“I want to be alone.”

He stated, then Sajang-nim's words chimed in my head.

He prefers to be alone, yet he doesn't like to be left alone. ]

What should I do now? Should I leave him alone? Or should I stay with him? Whatever, here goes nothing.

“Nope, I'm going to leave you alone.”

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

“Nope, I'm going to leave you alone.”

Her words.. She's not going to leave me alone? “What do you mean? I'm ordering you to leave me alone!” I raised my voice at her, she raised her eyebrow at me, and just smiled. “Aniyo, I'm not leaving.” She replied, leaning her back on the couch. “Fine, suit yourself. I'm taking a nap.”

I laid myself on the bed, and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes slightly, to check if she was still there. Her eyes were wandering around the room. She turned to her left, and saw the fireplace. On top of the fireplace, she spotted the picture frame of my family, friends and me.

She took hold of my family picture, leaning her back on the wall. She bit her bottom lip, Jiho gazed at me, I quickly closed my eyes to pretend I'm asleep.

“I guess, he's just like me. Our parents left us, yet they left him when he met an accident.. Me? How about mine? My parents left me, when I was just a cradle. How unfortunate for me.”

I opened my eyes, I glanced at her. What did she just say? My eyes became wide, when I saw her tears falling.. Streaming down from her eyes.. “Eh, it's already Jiho-ah, it was for the best.” She sniffed, smiling. Then returning the picture frame. “I wonder why Doyoung changed. He looked so lively before. It can't just be that reason.” She said, what reason?

*knock*knock*

She opened my door, and there she saw Sajang-nim. “Oh, Sajang-nim. Where have you been?” She asked him, “I went to your house, Ms. Jiho. Me and your grandfather are good friends, we had a little chat. I also wanted to know more about you, so I went there. How is the young master?” Sajang-nim asked her, now looking at me.

“Oh, he's sleeping soundly. No trouble.” Jiho answered, “Oh, did you eat yet? The workers said, you didn't have breakfast nor any lunch. Don't starve yourself, Ms. Kim. Please go to the kitchen, and have a bite. I'll take care of things here first.” Sajang-nim said, and she nodded.

She was about leave, but she gazed at me first, before she left.. Why, is she trying to kill herself by starving!? Wait.. Why do I care? Aish, forget about her, DoyoungI tried to sleep even more, then drowsiness started coming to me...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

*ring*ding*

I heard my phone ring, I picked it up and noticed Taehyung's calls. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered his call, “Jiho-ah! Why did you leave!?” Taehyung shouted on the phone, “Y-Yah! Keep your voice down, moron. My phone is just beside my ear, wanna get me deaf?” I told him, “Aniyo! I told you to get a job, but I didn't to get a job that requires a house leave!” Taehyung complained childishly. “This is the only job I can afford, sorry.” I replied, now entering the kitchen.

“Yah! Come back home~ Can you come back home~” He started singing 2NE1's song, I chuckled at his foolishness. “Nope, I accepted the offer, so up. Anyeong~” I pressed the end call, before pocketing my phone. “Was that your boyfriend, Ms. Jiho?” Yuri asked me, serving me food. “Aniyo, he's my cousin. He doesn't know, that I left home to accept a job here.” I answered her question, before eating the stew.

“Did you know, that the young master never dated a girl before?” Yuri told me, and I shook my head in denial. “Yep, he use to court a girl before, he bought different things, brought her to different places. But, in the end. The girl returned everything he bought her, and rejected him.” Sehun said in a monotone voice, really? He must've loved that girl very much.

“The one night, he burned all those gifts. Then, mysteriously, he met the accident.” Yuri whispered, and I nodded. Mysteriously? Does that mean, he met an accident because of the girl? Seolma...

“After that, he became very rude, aggressive and cold towards everyone.”

---

--End of episode 10--