제 11 회 - 학교 - 제 1 부

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 11 회 - 학교 Pt. 1

니가 하면 로맨스 - K.Will Ft. Davichi playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

5:30pm, almost time for his bath. Sajang-nim took care of him, for about two or three hours less, he slept for an hour. Wait... Bath? Am I going to be the one to bath him!? I quickly dialed Sajang-nim's number.

"Yeoboseyo? What is it, Ms. Jiho?"

"Oh, Sajang-nim. It's time for Doyoung's bath, I wanted to ask. Am I also the one to give him a bath?" I asked Sajang-nim, nervously. "Yes, you're just going to wash his arms, back, neck, head, legs, chest. But, when it comes to his lower parts. He'll be the one to wash himself, so don't worry. But, I will warn you. He gets a bit naughty when washing, he might wet you as well. Don't worry, he wears his briefs when taking a bath. And he takes a bath in the tub." Sajang-nim answered, and I mouthed a 'yes', before ending the call.

*ding*dong*

The clock made sounds, I sighed heavily before entering his room. He was already awake, he was watching television. "Er, it's time for your bath." I told him, showing him his towel. His eyes widened. "Mwo? You're going to be the one give me a bath!? In your dreams!" He raised his voice at me, "Who do you want to give you a bath then!? The pageboys are cleaning your numerous cars, and Sajang-nim is helping them, the gardeners are taking care of the garden." I told him, and he scoffed.

"Oh, you want the maids then? Fine with me," I said, and he flinched. I was about to call the maids, when... *PLUK*

...he threw the remote control at my head..

"Yah! You insane!? That hurts!" I told him, rubbing my head in pain. "You joking with me right now!? The maids!? Really!?" He shouted at me, "Eh! You're the one being choosy! I'm not a ert you know!" I shouted back at him, and he stood silent. "Arasseo.." He mumbled angrily, yet agreeing with me.

I thought so, I walked to him and helped him off the bed. And sat him down on the wheelchair, I pushed him inside the bathroom, and sighed heavily... Aigoo, here goes nothing.. Again.. I kneeled in front of him, and ed his wool made long sleeves.

" your own pants please." He hesitated at first, but did so. I turned around for a bit, and wore my face mask. I succeeded in taking his clothes off, I pushed his wheelchair inside. I handed him a towel, and he did cover himself.

I started the water in the tub, and poured the liquid soap in the tub. When the water already mixed with soap, I went back to him. I grabbed his hand, and pulled his body to me.

"Hold my back, I can't move you if you're just leaning on me." He gazed at me, and I did the same to him. He obeyed and I sat him on the tub, I moved his legs for them to get inside. There, he got in. 
I opened the cabinet, and grabbed a container of shampoo, I wet my hands with water first, before getting a chair and sitting down behind him. I poured the shampoo in his head, and started washing his hair. "Why did you accept this job? Out of all the available spots in Seoul." He turned his head to look at me. I removed my mask from my face, and answered.. "Well, this is the only job without an age requirement, and the only job I know that I can do well."

Doyoung nodded his head, "Did you know it was me, that you were going to take care of?"

I massaged his head gently, "Ani, I was actually thinking twice about accepting the job. But, when Sajang-nim explained to me what kind of patient you were. I wanted.. I don't know.. I just wanted to to help you." I replied to his question, "I told you before, I don't need help from anyone." Doyoung told me,

"Impossible, not one person can accomplish something without help, especially you," I moved my chair to his side, I grabbed the shower puff, and started scrubbing his arms. "I know that, other people are easily getting fed up with you, that's why they leave this job. But, I can promise you. Whatever you do, to pester me. I'm never giving up and leaving." I smiled at him, and gazed at me with a confused expression written on his face.

"You'll regret that, in the end. You'll just be like others who'll resign." Doyoung said in a dark tone. "We'll see for ourselves, right?" I gave him my best eye smile, yet he just scoffed and ignored.

"Shut up, silly girl." Silly girl? If I'm that kind of person, you're a royal brat... "Whatever." I moved to the right side, to wash the opposite arm, when I did so. He moved away from me.

"Yah! I'm washing you!" I told him, and went to his direction. But, he changed places again. "What are you doing? Come here!" I tried catch him, but he just stuck his tongue out at me.

I quickly moved to his place and grabbed his arm, but he pulled it to him strongly, which caused me to...

"Yah! Doyoung-ah! Don't be-- ARGH!"

...I fell in the tub...

My face was inches away from him, he too, was also shocked because of the sudden scene. My face turned red, once I noticed our position. "Aigoo.." Was all I could say..

---

--End of episode 11--

A/N:

Aigoo! >_< Jiho! What's happening? ;-; Kya~ So awkward~ Don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy. I really appreciate it. ^_^

-Apples