제 12 회 - 학교 - 제 2 부

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 12 회 - 학교 Pt. 2

For You - 방탄소년단 playing...

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

"Yah! Doyoung-ah! Don't be-- ARGH!"

She tried chasing me, she grabbed my wrist, but I pulled it strongly. Then, it caused her to fall into the tub, splashing the water everywhere. I was shocked with the sudden scene, her face was inches away from mine.

"Aigoo.." I noticed her face, it was had a shade of pink. S-She's blushing again.. *dug*dug*dug*

Why is my heart beating so fast? She turned away, and tried pushing herself up, but her hand slipped, and she fell into the water even more. It made her hair wet this time.. "A-Ah.. I'm sorry.." She apologized and successfully got herself up.

She got out of the tub, and continued scrubbing me. "There are robes in the cabinet, use that later." I pointed the cabinet, and she nodded with a small smile. "Slouch a bit, so I can scrub your back." She said, and I obeyed. She scrubbed my back, nape and neck.

She also soaped my earlobe, "Here, wash your other parts." She handed me the shower puff, before turning around. Aish, I washed my inner parts, thighs and legs thoroughly, right.. She's a girl and can't do this... "Finished." I called her attention and she nodded, before taking the shower puff. "I'm going to drain the water in the tub." Jiho plunged her hand in the tub, taking off the cover of the sinkhole of the tub. The water drained and she placed it back.

Hmm... Classes tomorrow, that means she's going to be with me in school.

She grabbed the shower, and rinsed me. Haish, what a long bath.

When I was fully rinsed, she handed me a bathrobe. I wore it, then she grabbed my hand, pulling me to her again. She cautiously pulled me out of the tub, and sat me on my wheelchair.

"Where are the robes again?" She asked me, I pointed the cabinet, and she took out a robe. She pushed my wheelchair out of the bathroom and into my room. "Wait here, I'll just change into this." I didn't respond, she closed the door and I sighed.

Living with a female caregiver is hard...

She came out of the bathroom, wearing the robe. "Much better, I'll just wash my clothes later." Jiho said, she grabbed my hand again and pulled me to her. She sat me on the bed, before grabbing another towel, she sat on the bed beside me. Placing the towel on my head and drying my hair.

"There's classes tomorrow, good thing I'm your classmate." She said smiling, "Yeah.. Seems like, you're on good terms with Jaehyun and the others." I told her, she bobbed her head up and down. "They're really nice to me. Hey, Doyoung-ah. Can I ask you? Why aren't you talking to Ten, Taeil and Jaehyun?" Jiho asked me, wiping my neck.

"They're annoying.. Only Mark and Taeyong are sensible to talk to." I replied to her, "Oh.. I'll just get your night clothes." Jiho told me, going to my dressing room. "Here are your jammies and briefs." She gave me my clothes and turned around again. "Wear your inner garments first."

Seriously? With you here?

I rolled my eyes, before taking briefs off, and wearing a new one. "There." She turned around again, and helped me wear my pajama. She slipped my long sleeves on me. "There, more comfy. I'm just going to take a shower in my room, wait here."

Why is she so kind?

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

Aigoo! My heart is beating so fast, I'm mentally screaming! Waah~ My innocent eyes! I even fell in the tub with him!

I felt my cheeks go warm, just a quick bath will do. I entered the bathroom, and took a quick shower.

---

Ah~ Much better, I only took ten minutes to take a shower. I went out of my room, pajamas is heart~ I saw Doyoung watching television, with no expression. "I have to massage your legs now." I grabbed his hand, and pulled him to me.. Again..

"You're enjoying this position too much." Doyoung muttered, and I sat him on his bed. I just ignored him, and sat down on the carpeted floor. I took hold of his left leg, and massaged it gently. "Why won't you try to walk?" I asked him, now looking at him. "I don't want to." He replied, not looking at me. "Why?"

"Because I don't want to, end of story." He answered in a serious tone, "What kind of person are you, if you dislike walking and standing?" Nobody wants to be bedridden, or crippled. All those disabled people dreamed of being cured, yet.. Why you?

He didn't reply to my statement anymore. "I want you to recover, Doyoung-ah." I told him, and he gazed down at me. He breathed out, and shook his head in denial.

I finished massaging his legs, time for dinner. "It's time for dinner, come on." I assisted him to his wheelchair, I heard him groan. "Ah.." I flinched at him, "What is it? Does it hurt?" I asked him, he nodded his head. I sat him on his bed again, "Can you manage?"

"Nope, my ankles hurt."

"Arasseo, wait here."

I quickly went out of his room, and into the kitchen. "Oh, Ms. Jiho. Where's the young master?" Sajang-nim asked me, "His ankles hurts, he can't manage to move. I'll just bring his dinner to his room, do you have a tray?"

"Oh, alright. I'll just prepare it." Sajang-nim responded, and immediately got a tray and prepared Doyoung's dinner. "Here, I can assist him, if you want. So, you may eat dinner." Sajang-nim offered me, yet I answered a 'no'. "Ah, I can manage. Eat your dinner, Sajang-nim." I took the tray from his hands and went back upstairs, to his room.

Doyoung was on his bed, rubbing his ankles. I placed the tray on his bed, and quickly went near him. "Where does it hurt?" He pointed his foot, I massaged it, until he relaxed himself. After that, I assembled mini table and placed the tray there. "Could you eat by yourself, in that kind of position? I can feed you, if you want." I told him,

"I can eat by myself." I handed him his chopsticks. And just sat down on the couch. I took my phone out, and tried calling my brother, he's studying in Incheon with our relatives.

He's not answering, I guess he's busy again... I sighed, and pocketed my phone. "Hmm... I'm bored..." I muttered to myself, "What do you do for fun?" I asked Doyoung who was eating, quietly. "Read books." He replied, and I did a stank face. "Aish, that's even more boring..." I groaned and looked out his window. "Aha!" I ran to the window next to him, and took the bird cage.

"Hello~ I'll called Doyeonnie." I took the bird out, and it tweeted. "Did you just name it after me?" Doyoung asked me, with a irritated expression. "Yep, you guys are similar. See his wing?"

*tweet*tweet*

"Your wing will be better if it's treated properly and you're being cared by someone~" I rubbed it's head and returned it inside the cage. "I'm finished eating, bring this back to the kitchen." He ordered me, I did another stank face, before getting his tray... 

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

When she left the room, I gazed at the bird, I opened the cage door, and motioned it to perch on my finger. When it did, I rubbed it's head, it made me smile a bit. What am I doing? I quickly took my smile off.

"Oh, Doyeonnie is with you." Jiho said, and I just ignored her.

"Doyoung oppa has soft hands, right?"

I heard her call me 'oppa'. I gasped a bit, in shock. It's been so long, since a girl called me that. "Why? First time hearing someone call you 'oppa'?" She giggled, and I ignored her. I returned the bird to it's cage. And laid down on my bed.

"What time is it? Oh, it's late already.. *yawn*." I looked at the clock, I didn't know it was 8:34pm already.. Time flies so fast. "Pass your bedtime, you have to sleep. I'll just stay here." She said sitting on the couch. Her eyes were almost closing.

She turned the lights off, and I tried catching my sleep.

---

--End of episode 12--