제 6 회 - 그래서 저는 김 지호 입니다

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 6 회 - 그래서 저는 김 지호 입니다

Honey - 하니 (EXID) playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

*beep*beep*

I heard my alarm clock go on. “Woah!” My body shot up from my bed, cause of the sudden sound. I should really get a new clock, this thing is just to.. Alarming.  ̄﹏ ̄

I got up from my bed, scratching my head. “I wish summer would return.” I mentally stated. Summer was way better, compared to the weather now. Freezing cold. I entered the bathroom, and started the tub. Warm and cold water. I tied my hair into a bun, before taking off my night clothes. Aigoo, why do I have eye bags!? (⊙o⊙) But, I'm sleeping early!

Gosh, no! I applied some facial lotion on my face, before soaking myself in the tub. “Ah~ That feels good.” I scrubbed the shower puff on my skin gently, just to make sure it won't leave red marks on my body.

---

Much better, I only took thirty five minutes in the tub. I wore a pink long sleeve length top, and my beige colored jumper. I wore my white socks, before proceeding to the kitchen, to have breakfast. Did Grammy buy me cereal? I thought to myself,

I walked into the kitchen, only to see the old man from yesterday.

“Good morning, Jiho. Your friend here, told me something.”

“Oh, good morning, sir.” I greeted him, with a respectful bow. “Sajang-nim, so is it alright with you?” The old man asked grandpa. Grandpa raised his eyebrow first at me, then to the old man. “Of course, it's alright. It's Jiho's decision after all, anything to help your young master.” Grandpa let out a satisfied chuckle. “Jiho-ah, don't just stand there. Have your breakfast. I have to leave for work now, excuse me.” Grandpa patted my back, before leaving us.

“I talked to your grandparents already, since you applied to be a caregiver of the young master. You have to be with him, 24/7. I asked their permission if you could live there, to do your job. Do not worry, wherever he goes, you're with him. Especially school, where he needs the most help.” The old man said, I just looked at him confused.

Wait..

That means..

I have to live with him? That will be easy, right?

By the way, grandpa agreed!?

“Ah, I understand, sir. But, may I know what kind of patient will he be?” I asked the old man, of course I need to know. He might be a depressed guy, or bratty kid. “O-Oh, well. The young master is a good person. Yet, he doesn't easily get along with people. Because of his depression, he doesn't like communicating with new faces, he prefers to be with the people he already know. He doesn't like being disturbed,”

The old man paused, to drink his tea. “He prefers to be alone, yet he doesn't like to be left alone.MwoThat's a puzzling statement. “Mwo? What do you mean? He likes to be alone, but he doesn't want to be alone? Huh?” I asked him, just to clarify his words. “The young master is sensitive, yes. He likes to be alone, but the catch is. He doesn't like people leaving him alone, that's his biggest fear. He got that kind of phobia, if I may say. From his parents.”

“Parents? Did they leave him, or something?”

“His parents are very rich, ever since the young master met the dreadful accident, and got disabled. His parents left him, to migrate in Europe, with his siblings. Leaving him in Seoul.” That's saddening.. What kind of parent abandons their own child!? “Why did they leave him?” I asked the man worriedly, with my full concern on my back. “That's what I do not know, many caregivers applied before. Yet, they couldn't survive a week with him. As said, the young master isn't very good with new faces. The last time a caregiver applied, the young master threw a few plates at her, I just wish, you'll have more patience with him. Because, there are so many people who threw painful and harsh words at the young master, which made him worse. Please, understand him.” The old man pleaded and explained things more further.

Why am I thinking twice, of accepting this job? No, Jiho. You can't turn back now, the old man really needs help.

“Please, I'm getting too old to take care of the young master, nobody is brave enough to even go near him. I need, no, he needs someone to be with him, throughout his days.” The old man begged, I can't say no now..

Ihae haesseoyo. I'll do the job.”

“Oh, thank you! Do you need help in packing your bags?”

“Oh, aniyo. I can do it, I'll be quick.”

---

So, there it was. I accepted the offer. Good thing, I didn't arrange my things in the closet yet.. So, it was easier for me to pack. I gathered all the things I needed, and took one last glance of my room. Then, walking out, out to the car that was waiting. I placed my bags inside, and rode inside the car.

“Haish~” I let out a sigh, and looked out the window. “Sajang-nim, is there anymore information I need to know?” I asked the old man, “Oh, I won't be telling anything anymore. You'll know more further, when you already have the young master's trust. Then, he'll be the one to tell you everything. This is a challenge.”

Challenge? Let me check if I could..

---

When we reached the huge palacemy eyes enlarged in shock.

The gates of majestic mansion opened, wow.. My jaw dropped because of the enormousness of the building. “Welcome, sajang-nim.” A guard greeted and the old man greeted back, he parked the car in front of the entrance. Both of us got out, wow. This is really big.. Even bigger than Grammy and grandpa's house. Well not, Eomma and appa's. But, wow. It's huge! I took out my luggage and bag out of the trunk, and entered the mansion.

“Sehun-ah, can you please take Ms. Kim's things to the vacant room besides the young master's.” The old man commanded, and the page boy took my things from me. “Yuri, where's the young master?”

“He's in the garden, taking his breakfast.”

“Alright, thank you. Ms. Jiho, follow me to the garden,” I nodded my head, and quietly followed him outside. The garden! It's heaven! My eyes widened, once I saw tulips, white roses, daffodils, and pinkies. There's even a pond, with fishes here. Woah, man he's rich..

“Young master, good morning.”

The old man bowed, and I bowed as well. His back was facing us, he flicked his fingers, then one of the maids turned his wheelchair around. “Oh, good morning to you too, sajang-nim. Where have you be—” He stopped his sentences, once he saw me.

“You..?”

“You're the young master? Doyoung!?”

My expression changed from being amused, to complete shock obviously, I turned into ice, when I saw him. “What are you doing here?” He aggressively asked me. “Young master, she's Kim Jiho. Your new caregiver.”

Mwo?”

---

--end of episode 6--