제 3 회 - 편한 사랑은 싫어

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 3 회 - 편한 사랑은 싫어

Only U - miss A playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

*ring*ring*

I heard my alarm clock go on. Ugh.. Is it morning already? I turned the alarm off, stretching my arms, as I rolled on my bed, trying to wake myself up. I forced my eyes to open, I looked up at the ceiling and grunted, pushing myself up.

I stood up on my feet, and stretched a bit more, before heading to the bathroom. A cold shower it is then. Sigh..

---

Brr.. It's freezing..

I finished taking a bath, dressing up, preparing myself and I'm ready to go. I walked out of my room, and into the kitchen. "Good morning, Grammy and grandpa." I greeted them, before sitting on the chair. "Morning, Jiho. Did Taehyung wake up already?" Grandpa asked me, reading his newspaper. "I do--"

On cue, came Taehyung, yawning.

"Morning, Grammy, gramps."

"Hurry and eat your breakfast. You'll be late for school." Grammy told us, and we both nodded. "Taehyung and Jiho, what are your sections, by the way?" Grandpa asked, and Taehyung didn't bother telling him. "I'm class 10-A, he's B." I replied, and Grandpa let out a satisfied chuckle. "Taehyung, why did you fall for B?"

"My grade in history is low."

"Improve that."

When Grandpa said that to Taehyung, my cousin just nodded, not looking at Grandpa.

*beep*beep*

There goes the horn of the bus.

We heard the school bus, our heads shot up. We hurriedly wore our bags and shoes, before running to the bus outside. "Bye, Grandpa and Grammy!" We shouted, going inside the bus. This won't be so bad, right? I gasped once I saw..

..the bus was full.

"I spotted one!" Taehyung said, running to the back. Great, only one seat. I did a stank face, I gripped on the pole of the bus, and planned a way to murder Taehyung. Aish, that guy..

"Excuse me?"

A person tapped my shoulder, I looked back at the person who did so. "Uhm.. Take my seat." He offered me his seat, oh no.. I'm quite fine. "A-Aniya, it's alright. You can sit on your place." I declined his offer, and gave him a smile.

"Please, I insist." He told me, now gripping the pole, I just nodded and bowed, before sitting down. Wah~ He's a gentleman... I didn't know, people like him still exists. I mentally smiled widely, looking back up at the kind lad.

---

We reached the school, everyone stepped out of the bus and started heading to their rooms. I leaned on the bus, waiting for Taehyung to get out. "Yah! Jiho-ah, who was that guy?" Taehyung asked, nudging my shoulder, pointing the boy earlier. "He just gave me his seat, kind, isn't he? Unlike you." I stuck my tongue out in front of him, before walking first inside the hallways.

"Hey! Wait up!"

Hmm... What was on my schedule again? Oh.. History first.. What a coincidence, we were just talking about Taehyung's history grade at home.

I climbed the stairs, I looked left and right, searching to for my classroom. Oh, there it is. I passed through some students, and walked inside the room. "Hello, there!" A person greeted me, smiling widely at me. "Good morning to you too?" I greeted back at him, in a form of question. "You're the new student? Kim Jiho?" The male asked, looking back at his notebook. "Depends, who are you?"

"Right, I'm Jung Jaehyun, I'll be your school tour guide. Cause every student needs to be toured around separately. And, nice to meet you." He bowed in front of like a prince, another stank face.. "Didn't know that, but whatever. Nice to meet you too, Jaehyun-ah. I'm Kim Jiho."

"Alright, now let's proceed outside." He pointed then door, and I just nodded, getting out of the room.

"Look at that Jaehyun, he got jackpot again."

"That lucky bastard.."

"We should sign up for student council some time!"

Eeh? What's all with the murmurs?

---

"So, this floor is only for the tenth graders, only tenth graders allowed. Other grade levels can come up here, but with teacher's permission, or if it's an important matter."

Woah, this school is big..

"Then, to your left, is the majestic library. Look to your right, you'll find the trophy room." Jaehyun pointed, I looked at both sides and nodded. "Hmm... What else could be in here? Comfort rooms are that way, then music room straight ahead, turn left, walk bit. You'll see the science lab." We walked a little faster, and noticed the students grouping up, whispering to each other's ears.

"Yeorin-ah, look at that girl! She looks so beautiful!"

"Wah~ She's a new face in school! She's so pretty!"

"She and Jaehyun oppa looks good together!"

"I wonder if they're a couple.."

Mwo? Couple? Me? Yeppeuda? Where?

I looked behind, left, right and back at the girls. "Gosh, you're really slow. Your the pretty girl, they're talking about." Jaehyun whispered to my ear, and I did another stank face. "Me? Pretty? What part?" I chuckled at him, before both us walked to another side of the floor. "Then, if you're not pretty, why would they be calling you beautiful? You're so slow."

"Whatever, is the tour done? I wanna get back to the classroom." I replied to his funny statement, he just walked faster than I did. Another stank face, before I followed him.

---

"Arasseo, do whatever you want, while I, go to my friends."

Jaehyun told me, walking to his group. I found a seat at the back, near the window. I claimed the vacant seat, looking out the window. I wonder how Taehyung is doing. I hummed a song, imagining where my parents are, at this time.

"Guys! He's HERE!"

A student shouted, which caught everyone's attention, including mine. "Who's here?" I mentally asked myself, observing all students drastically fixing themselves, also trying to sit on their places properly.

When everyone were already in there proper places, the door flew open. A boy, sitting on a wheelchair came inside, with a straight face, not looking at anyone. Wait.. He's the boy, I saw yesterday!

His servant fixed him in his place, before leaving him in the classroom. "Why is it so silent here?" I whispered my words in Jaehyun's ear, his place was just in front of me, so it was quite easy to communicate with him. "I'll explain it to you later." He whispered back at me.

And who's that guy?

---

--End of episode 3--