제 8 회 - 나의 지구

Candlelight | NCT U / SMRookies / NCT Fanfic [ Doyoung ]

제 8 회 - 나의 지구

Pretty U - Seventeen playing...

---

Kim Jiho's POV...

I'm still in my room, an hour had passed already, but Doyoung hasn't made a single move yet. He hasn't ring the buzzer, and it'll be lunch soon. And five minutes more, I have to take him to the garden..

I'm just reviewing the pocket book Sajang-nim gave me. Just to memorize my duties, twelve thirty, after lunch. He have to take his medicines, then I have to clean his room time to time. Because he's allergic to dust.. Aigoo, I'm allergic to dust as well. I have to wear a face mask then...

Then, take him to the library for an hour to read whatever he likes, of course with me inside. After that, when two o'clock strikes, I have to take him to his therapist.

*Bzzzt.. *

Oh, just in time. I have to take you to the garden now. I got off the bed and went inside his room. “Let's go to the garden.” I told him, and he placed his book down. “Well, I'm not standing on my own, right?” He said, Oh, right.. Silly me.

I grabbed his coat, letting him wear it.

I went near him, assisting him to sit on his wheelchair. I pushed his wheelchair, and drove him to the elevator. Both of us went inside and I pressed the first floor button. The elevator lowered, and stopped when it reached the first floor. I pushed his wheelchair out, and several maids greeted him.

“Mirae-ah, get my gloves.” Doyoung ordered, and she handed him his gloves. He wore them, and glared at the maid earlier, who was bad mouthing him.

“Alright, Yuri-ah, get my checkbook.”

Yuri nodded, and gave him his checkbook. He wrote an amount of money on the check. “Hyoyeon-ah,” He called her, and she walked forward. “Here's your paycheck.” He handed it to her, she smiled and bowed.

“That will be your last, pack your bags and leave.”

My eyes widened, and the maids gasped in shock, especially Hyoyeon.

Wait..

Does that mean..

...he really came out of his room.. He heard everything...

“Jiho-ah, let's go to the garden, now.” Doyoung commanded, triumphantly. I just nodded, before pushing his wheelchair to the exit. “S-Sajang-nim! W-Wait!” Hyoyeon tried to chase us, yet the guards held her back.

I opened the garden gate, and pushed him inside. “It's beautiful here.” I told him, looking at the flowers around us. “Myungsoo, cut those red roses.” He ordered, and the gardener did so. “Put them in a vase, then put them in my room.” Doyoung commanded, and Myungsoo nodded, leaving. “Does Jaehyun and the others come here?” I asked him, “Only Taeyong and Mark can come here,” Doyoung replied, folding the sleeves of his coat.

“How old are you?” This time it was him, who asked me. “Same as you.” I responded to him, after that it was just dead silence. “Hmm...” I hummed the song 'Lion Heart' sung by, SNSD. “What time is your time off?”

“I don't have a time off, I'll be staying here with you.” I answered him, I took my phone out and captured a photo of the pink tulips.

Kim Dongyoung's POV...

“I don't have a time off, I'll be staying here with you.”

Her voice then rang in my head, staying by my side? Does that mean, she won't leave me? “So, you won't be leaving me alone?” I questioned her, turning my head a bit, to gaze at her. “Yep, here, school, anywhere. I'll be with you 24/7. I won't leave you all alone, I'll just stay right here, whenever you need me.” She replied, giving a smile.

“*ahem* Whatever you say, what time is it?” I coughed out, to break the pesky talk, and to return to cold me


“*ahem* Whatever you say, what time is it?” I coughed out, to break the pesky talk, and to return to cold me. “You still have twenty two minutes to stay here. Don't worry, I'm on schedule.” She showed me her thumbs up, I rolled my eyes at her.

I moved my wheelchair on my own, and went near the cherry bushes. They're growing already... I plucked a cherry off the bush, wiping it on my coat, before eating it. Sweet... “Hyejeong-ah! Get a bowl, and harvest the ripe cherries.” I flicked my fingers, to signal the maid.

“Yes, young master.” I moved my wheelchair, and stopped on my tracks, when I saw a bird who was unable to fly. I stared at it for a while, I was about to signal another maid, but...

Aigoo... The bird broke it's wing!”

Jiho went near the bird, and cupped it in her palms. “Wait, I have a bandage in my pouch.” She ped her pouch and took out a bandage and... A popsicle stick?

I watched her as she mended the wing of the bird, “There, and in a few days, your wing will be better. Hmm.. Ah! Sehun-ah!”

“Yes, Ms. Jiho?”

“Do you have a bird cage, somewhere here?” She asked Sehun, showing him the bird. She's so delicate, she's a good kind of person. “Oh, yes we do, Ms. Jiho. Wait, I'll just get it.” Sehun said, before running off. “Gomawo. Oh, what're you staring at? Wanna carry it?” Jiho asked me, showing me the blue bird.

“I don't want to.”

“No, come on. You're wearing gloves anyway.” She told me, kneeling in front of me. “Well, open your hands.” She said, and I did so. She gently placed the bird in my hands, and I gasped in amusement. It tweeted, before rubbing it's head on my hand.

“Wah~ It likes you!” Jiho said, with a big smile. I glanced at her, as she petted the head of the bird. “Here it is, Ms. Jiho.” Sehun showed her the wooden cage, and she smiled, she took the bird from my hand and let it inside the cage.

“I'll just buy some seeds later, for now. You can eat grains.” Jiho said, “I'll just ask the driver to buy some birdseed, you won't expect that to live a day if it starves.” I told her, now moving away from her. “I want to have lunch early, so come on.” I commanded Jiho, and she nodded. She pushed my wheelchair, I saw Sehun rushing inside the house with the bird. “Joohyun, ready the dining room.”

---

We reached the dining room. Jiho took off my coat and gloves, and hung them, before returning to me. The maids served me my plate, and I noticed something.

“Why are you standing there?” I asked her, “What do you mean?” She returned the question to me. “Go clean my room.” I ordered her, and she nodded obediently, “You! Silly girl!” I shouted, she then looked at me.. Wha.. She likes being called that?

“Yah! I have a name!” She hollered, from the second floor. “Yes, and yet you looked back when I called you silly, which makes you really silly.” I replied to her statement, and ate my food.

“I wanna strangle you..”

I heard her mutter, “Did you say something?”

“Nothing!”

---

--End of episode 8--