Chapter 16

I Still Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes were on the lovely maiden strolling down the middle of the all white chapel as she gripped onto a beautiful bouquet of flowers and made her way towards the only man she had eyes for. 

Standing beside the minister of marriage, Yoon Bomi was all smiles as he waited in anticipation for the woman who will soon be his wife. 

As she stepped near to the podium, he stretched out his hand for her to take. Slipping her own into his secure hold, she blushed and looked down as he pulled her up to stand before him. Slowly raising her line of sight to meet his eyes, the smile on Chorong’s face grew bigger as she melted into his intense gaze filled with warmth and love.

Sensing that the couple was ready, the minister started reading the vows as the crowd wished countless blessings on the pair.

“I do.”

“I do.”

Replying to the minister one after another, the lovers turned to each other and shared a brief smile before Bomi placed his hands on his wife’s waist and drew her close.

“I love you.”

Closing his eyes, he leaned in to kiss Chorong in the most gentle yet passionate manner. He did not stop kissing her despite the clapping and whistling which had erupted from the audience. The two finally broke apart when the lack of air became too much to take. Nevertheless, Bomi still did not completely back away as he kept their foreheads together, and whispered softly to the woman in his arms.

“I've been waiting for this moment for so long. My dream has finally come true.”

Smiling sweetly at his words, Chorong linked her hands behind his neck and bashfully replied.

“Our dream has come true.”

------------------------------------------

As the crowd of female guests gathered in a group and waited eagerly for the newly minted bride to toss her bouquet into the air, two smartly dressed young men doning well pressed suits stood to the side and smiled lovingly as they watched their respective plus ones shriek in heightened voices and scramble forward when the bunch of flowers sailed though the sky.

"Are hyung and noona going to be the next pair getting hitched?"

The taller male casually questioned as his eyes stayed fixated onto his beautiful date.

"I think you will be getting married first. Judging by how enthusiastic Namjoo-ssi is in snatching the bouquet."

Laughing in amusement with his eyes crinkling into tiny crescents as the bunch of flowers landed perfectly in the said woman's arms, Jung Eunji turned to face his dongseng and gave him a light punch on the shoulder. 

"Congratulations Hayoung-ah. It looks like it is you who will soon be planning for a wedding!"

"Omo...but I'm much too young to be already married! Do you think Namjoo noona will agree to a later date?"

His flustered state only tickled Eunji even more as his bemusement progressed into full fledged guffaws. 

In no time, the two pretty ladies approached their partners and clung easily onto them as if they were one entity to begin with. Namjoo leaned onto Hayoung's broad chest and excitedly showed him the bouquet she had successfully grasped while the much quieter Naeun had a slight pout on her face as her eyes descended to the ground. Sensing her disappointment at failing to secure the much awaited blessings from the happy bride, Eunji slipped his arm around her slim waist and pulled her close.

Leaning down to position his mouth beside her ear, he whispered softly.

"It doesn't matter that you didn't manage to catch the bouquet Naeun-ah. I will spend the rest of my life accompanying you in collecting all of the flowers of the world."

Despite trying hard to portray a neutral expression, his sweet words greatly warmed her heart and Naeun could not help but allow a tiny smile to escape from beyond her lips.

Twirling around within his embrace, she s both arms around his waist and rested her head against his sturdy shoulder. Sighing aloud in contentment, she confessed as she tightened her hold around him.

"I still can't believe the most sought after swinging bachelor in town is now my boyfriend."

Well aware that her insecurities were acting up again, Eunji simply patted his lover's back soothingly before replying.

"And I, still can't believe that the most amazing and wonderful woman in the whole world would pick me to be the lucky man who gets to forever stay by her side."

Placing a finger beneath her chin and lifting her head, Eunji gazed into Naeun's eyes to solemnly promise.

"I, Jung Eunji, will forever only have eyes for Son Naeun and I will never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter