Chapter 11

I Still Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

There seemed to be a bright light which was blinding me and in order to prevent it from further shining into my eyes and disturbing my rest, I raised my arm to cover my face. It was this movement which made me realize that I was no longer cuddling a warm body against my own.

Sitting up in an instant, I searched the rather large bed for any signs of my companion. 

"Chorong-ssi.."

Although we had become even closer through the events of the previous night, I was still not sure if I could call her a name which was much more intimate than this.

Sliding off the bed, I hurriedly looked for my shirt but could not find it among the sheets. Giving up as my piority was to locate Chorong, I pulled on my trousers and sped to the only other place I could think of. The bathroom. Not thinking twice before twisting open the door, my eyes widened in shock when I saw Chorong standing before the sink and staring down into it.

Going over to her side, I too looked down and frowned when the white porcelain basin was speckled with spots of blood. Her wrist was bleeding and the glaring red fluid ran down the sides of her hand, dripping in a messy manner across the base of the sink.

Grabbing a small hand towel off the pile of neatly folded towels from the nearby shelf, I wrapped the material around her wrist and applied some pressure to try and stanch the flow of blood. With my other hand, I pulled Chorong near and slid my arm around her waist.

"Why? Didn't you promise me to not hurt yourself anymore?"

I could not hide the disappointment which was evidently laced in my voice. Unbeknownst to me, my tone of speaking had affected her greatly and she began to bitterly weep while engulfed within my arms.

"I'm sorry Bomi-ssi. I had come in to wash up but as soon as I saw the blade...I could not help it."

Biting onto my lip to prevent myself from sighing lest I affected her mood even more, I guided her towards the bath tub and helped her into it. Squatting down beside her and gazing into her eyes, I spoke in a gentle manner.

"Let me help you."

Once Chorong nodded and gave her approval, I started to deftly undo the buttons of my white shirt which hung loosely over her slim frame. Pulling the garment off her shoulders, my hand inevitably came into contact with her bare skin and I shuddered at the smooth and softness of her pale and unblemished complexion. 

I had started out wanting to assist Chorong as I did not want her fresh wound to come into contact with the water. Nevertheless, I did not count on myself becoming aroused when I saw her in this state. Chorong brown hair was tousled and it fell in a messy yet y manner over her bare shoulders. I gulped audibly at our currect situation of her sitting in the tub completely and just staring back at me. 

Turning my head away, I tried to focus my mind on other things before I lost control of my sanity and took her right there and then.

Turning on the faucet, I tested the water temperature to ensure that it would not scald her before motioning for her to turn around and lean back so I could wash her hair. Obeying my instructions like an obedient kitten, Chorong did not speak as she laid back and allowed me to help her wash her hair. 

Pumping a small amount of shampoo into the palm of my hand, I lathered it with water and rubbed it onto her head. With slow gentle motions, I massaged Chorong's scalp and felt my heart speed up when she began to moan from the comfortable sensati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter