Chapter 1

I Still Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screams were heard even from a distance as a suave looking male dressed in full black clothing strolled into the police station. His hair was immaculately styled and a pair of fashionable sunglasses was perched high on his nose. His attire was casual and boyish looking as he was clad in an oversize jacket and tight dark jeans. 

The handsome individual attracted mostly adoring gazes from the vast female population whilst some of the guys snorted at seeing the attention he was gathering.

Flopping down onto his swivel chair, he rested his legs on the table top and linked both of his hands together beneath his head. Leaning further backwards,  he uttered a soft moan as he fully stretched his body to relax some of his sore muscles. Distinct shreaking could be heard from the outside corridor as a couple of his female fans swooned from being able to steal glances at the most charismatic police officer in the station. 

"Have you finished basking in the limelight? The captain wants to see us."

Lifting his head to eye his partner and same aged friend with an audible groan, the more popular of the duo lamented.

"Not again? What is it this time?"

Receiving a respond in the form of a helpless shrug, he could only follow sluggishly as his partner led the way to their captain's office.  

The two knocked and waited with bated breath outside until a solemn voice summoned them into the room. 

"GOOD MORNING MDM!"

They stood at attention and respectfully saluted the elder woman. 

"At ease."

Motioning for them to sit down, she placed a paper file before them and explained.

"The two of you will be going undercover as bodyguards starting from tomorrow. The details of the person you have been tasked to protect are in the file."

Grabbing at the document, Mr all black clothing whistled loudly. 

"Woah she is a beauty."

After rolling his eyes at his partner's observation, the quieter police officer turned to their superior to clarify further.

"Why do we have to go undercover? What is the case about?"

Nodding approvingly towards her subordinate, Captain Lee heaved an internal sigh of relief. Thankfully one of these two still had a good head on his shoulders. 

Studying the young chap seated before her, she couldn't help but smile a little at seeing how serious and responsible he was. As the top graduate of the Korean National Police University, he had always excelled in all aspects.

The mission this time was of utmost importance and she had strongly recommended him to be involved. Knowing full well that the reputation of the force was at stake should they fail in their mission, she was about to explain more on the case when she was suddenly interrupted.

"Is she the daughter of some big triad boss? It's going to be a piece of cake getting her to fall in love with me and surrender all the evidence needed to put the entire organization in prison." 

Flipping up his collar and shooting the captain a megawatt smile, the young man was clearly proud of his divine good looks.

Feeling the exasperation mount, Captain Lee was flabbergasted at the level of faith her subordinate had in himself. In her mind, she much preferred the top student who was just as handsome dressed in a leather jacket and blue jeans. In fact, she could never fathom why the smart talking and annoying one appealed more to the female staff.

Smacking her hands on the table, she roared.

"Ms Park is the only daughter of the prime presidential candidate. Word is out that the opposition is p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter