Sick

How Can I Smile Again?

“Hyung,how is Hakyeon-hyung?”Hongbin asked him.

“He said he has already eat.You’re not going to sleep?”Taekwoon asked.

“No.I,I just can’t sleep when I’m thinking about Hakyeon-hyung.”

“Hongbin-ah.I think we have to try.We need to console him.We need to make him smile,laugh and happy just like before.I know all of the fans will understand him but still I don’t want our fans worried about him.What will they said if they realized that Hakyeon looks so sad.I don’t want that happen.”said Taekwoon.

“I know.But we just agree to give him some time,right?”said Hongbin.

“For how long?”Taekwoon ask him again.

“Until he feel better.”

“But I afraid that it will become more worse if we don’t try.He needs us.If we act like we don’t care about him,he might become more worse.”Taekwoon try to object Hongbin’s suggestion.

“Hmm...yes,you’re right.Well then.I guess we need to do something about it.Hyung,I want to go sleep now.Goodnight,hyung.”Hongbin left Taekwoon alone at the living room and went to sleep.

The next morning,they start to work again.All of them has their own schedules and they don’t have any group schedule for today.They are having their breakfast together before they went to work except for Hakyeon.Hakyeon is still in his room.

“Hakyeon-hyung,he is still sleeping,isn’t it.”Jaehwan is the one who breaks the silence.

“I guess.”Taekwoon answers Jaehwan’s question.

“Let me check him.”Wonshik suggested himself to check Hakyeon.

Wonshik knocks the door before he opens it.The door wasn’t locked.He opens it and he saw Hakyeon is still sleeping.He want to wake him but he feels wronged.He took a deep breath and try to wake Hakyeon.

“Hyung...”

No response..

“Hyung,wake up.Come.Let’s have a breakfast.”

Still no response yet.Wonshik looks at Hakyeon’s face.His face look so pale.Wonshik trying to put his hand on Hakyeon’s forehead.

“Hyung,you’re having a fever.Hyung,wake up.Hyung..”Wonshik tried his best to wake him up.

Finally,Hakyeon’s eyes finally open.

“Hmm...”Hakyeon trying his best to sit.

“Hyung,it is okay.You don’t have to sit.You can just lying down.Hyung,you are having a fever.Do you want me to inform this to Manager hyung?”

“It’s okay,Wonshik-ah.I’m fine.”Hakyeon try to sit.

“No...you’re not,hyung.”Wonshik wants to help Hakyeon to sit but Hakyeon just refused him to help.

“I’m said I’m okay.You don’t have to act like you care about me,Wonshik-ah.Stop acting in front of me.I know how to take care of myself.I don’t need your help.” Hakyeon’s voice becoming hoarse.

Wonshik snaps when Hakyeon saying that he don’t need his help.Hakyeon stands and walks to the bathroom.

‘Hyung,are you really mad at me?’Wonshik whispered to his heart and his eyes starts to teary.

Wonshik walks to the dining room.The members surprised to see Wonshik suddenly crying.

“What’s wrong,Wonshik.Why you crying?”Jaehwan walks toward him and rubbing his back when he cried.

“H-hyung.I th-think Hakyeon-hyung is....really mad at m-me.He is having a f-fever.But he j-just refused m-my help.”Wonshik stutters when he speaks.

“Hakyeon-hyung is sick?”Hongbin asked.

Wonshik nodded and keep crying.

“I think we should tell manager-hyung about him.Wonshik-ah,stop crying.I will talk to him later.”Taekwoon try to comfort his dongsaeng to calm down.

Wonshik is wiping his tears.Jaehwan keep rubbing his back.Taekwoon try to get his phone to call their manager.Before he dial the number phone,Hakyeon come out from his room.Taekwoon surprised to see Hakyeon’s face.Hakyeon looks so pale.

“Hakyeon,where do you want to go?”Taekwoon asked him calmly.

“Work,of course.”Hakyeon aswers him and quickly tied his shoes.

“Hakyeon,I know you are not feeling well.Wonshik just told me that you’re having a fever.You can’t go to work in this kind of state.You might getting worse.”Taekwoon trying his best to stop Hakyeon.

“Oh...since when do you care about me?Before this,when I am sick,have you once care about me?Or you sympathy on me because I am an orphan now?Stop being care about me,Taekwoon.I can take care of myself just like before.It is doesn’t matter I am orphan or not. It is just the same.”Hakyeon’s face is getting red and he opens the door harshly and leave Taekwoon behind.

Taekwoon freeze after he hears everything that Hakyeon just said to him.