I'm sorry

How Can I Smile Again?

“Hakyeon, I don’t know what to say.If this is really what you want me to do, I will help you,” said Minhyuk.

“Thank you, Minhyuk.I know that you do really can help me,” said Hakyeon and smiles.

Meanwhile that in the dorm, Taekwoon told the members that Hakyeon will come back.They were so happy but at the same time, they were worried if it turns out that Hakyeon chooses to leave the group.They clean the dorm and Hakyeon’s room.Hongbin and Hyuk went out to buy a special cake to celebrate him.Wonshik and Jaehwan will clean the dorm while Taekwoon cooks galbi rice specially for Hakyeon since it is Hakyeon's favorite food.Hongbin and Hyuk went to the nearer cake shop since they afraid if they are later than Hakyeon.

“Hyung, which cake do you think Hakyeon-hyung will like?” asked Hyuk.

“Hakyeon-hyung loves banana milk but it doesn’t mean that he loves banana, right?What I know is Hakyeon-hyung loves meat and galbi so much but there will be no cake with meat flavor,” said Hongbin.

Both of them confused about what they want to buy.                                                                                                           

“I guess why don’t we just buy this chocolate cake?We use to eat it every time we held a birthday party, right?” asked Hyuk.

“Yes, you right.So we take this cake then.”Hongbin agrees with Hyuk’s idea and takes the cake to the counter.

As they done paying the bill, they quickly walk back to the dorm.They were praying in their heart that Hakyeon will come back. Jaehwan and Wonshik have done the cleaning job. They were so tired but for them, it doesn’t feel so tired just like how they were tired after they finish their schedules.Taekwoon has done cooking a few minutes after them.All of them gathering at the living room and wait for Hakyeon patiently.Their face looks so happy.After a few days they waiting for Hakyeon and now Hakyeon will finally come back.Their only hope is Hakyeon will stay with them.Suddenly, they heard the bell is ringing.They hope that it is Hakyeon.They walk together to open the door. Wonshik slowly opens the door and the person they were waiting for is not in front of them.It is Minhyuk instead of Hakyeon.

“Minhyuk, where is Hakyeon?”Taekwoon asks.

“I’m sorry.He told me to not tell you where he is now.Here, read it.”Minhyuk gives the letter to Taekwoon.

“Hyung, what did he wrote?”Jaehwan asks.

Taekwoon opens the letter and reads it loudly.

.......................................................................................

Dear my lovely dongsaengs,

   I know that you must be waiting for me now at the dorm.I don’t know what you were doing while waiting for me to come back home but for your information, I will no longer come back home now.I’m sorry but I have decided that I want to quit.It is tiring me to continue all of this hardship.I’m not going to blame you in this situation.I finally realize that you were not actually wrong.It was my fault because all this time, I was accusing you of being cruel to me but actually, you were not.I so stressed that time until I become so sensitive.I choose to quit because I want to start a new life.A life without you guys.I know it is difficult for me to forget you but I was ashamed to meet you right now.I’m sorry.I’m sorry for being a bad leader.I always hit you, scold you, accuse you.It must be so hard for you to bear it, right?That is why when I watch the other group members always praise their leader meanwhile you guys keep complaining about my attitude.I’m not going to blame you about this because I already know that I was wrong at first.I keep telling myself to be strong but I can’t.I want to stay together with you no matter what because I know that I will always happy every time we were together but it seems like I can’t anymore.I am glad that we were destined to be in the same group.In 30th of June 2012, for the first time in my life, I have never celebrated my birthday with someone else even with my family until I met you.That time, I was trying to hold back my tears.I was so touched that time. I was so happy that all of you call me as your mom in vixx even though I am a man.I miss all those happy moments.I wish that the time machine do really exist but it was just my delusion.So, please let me go. I’m begging you to let me go.I want to start a new life.I want to be a new Cha Hakyeon.If you let me go, you will be happy.There will be no more annoying alarm in the morning, no more nagging leader, no more scary coach dance. You will live happily after this.Taekwoon-ah, take care of them for me.Jaehwan-ah, you have to continue your ahjumma attitude.I will watch your funny gags in the tv.Wonshik, I hope you can still continue composing songs. You know that I love all of your songs so much.I will definitely buy all of your albums.Hongbin, I wish that we can still be best buddies. I have known you for a long time and I think it will be so difficult for me to forget you.It is not only you but everyone.Lastly my cute Hyukkie. Hyuk, stop bullying your brothers.Pity at them.Hahahaha.Until here my letter to you.Goodbye.

.......................................................................................

They were shocked to read all of those words in the letter.Their heart becomes broken.All the preparation were meaningless.They have wasted a lot of money just to celebrate his return but this is what they got.All of them collapsed on the floor.They could not accept the fate that Hakyeon will leave them.Minhyuk looking at them and would not dare to say anything.

"Minhyuk-hyung, please tell me that this letter is fake.It's not his writing.It is not.It is not.No.No!" Hyuk shouted angrily.

Minhyuk did not say anything but he bent down and take Hyuk into his hug.He keeps rubbing Hyuk’s back.

“I never thought that he will actually leave us,”Hongbin said in a sorrow tone.

“All those promises were just lies!”Wonshik shouts angrily.

Taekwoon leaned his back against the wall and watch them with his tearful eyes.He looked again at the paper.

"Why, Hakyeon, why? Why did you do this to us? Why?" Taekwoon yells and tearing paper.

 

“If you guys truly love me, you should believe in me.Do you really think that I will leave?” suddenly a familiar voice interrupt the silence.