Surprise

How Can I Smile Again?

A/N :I recommend you to listen to "Us Now" by Vixx while reading this.

 

In Malta, it was around 1 p.m. meanwhile in South Korea it was around 9.00 p.m. One day has just passed by but Hakyeon is still not cool down yet. Hakyeon was staying in his room, sitting near to the balcony while admiring the beautiful blue sky. Suddenly, he heard a pop sound from his handphone.He checks the phone.

....................................................................................................

Wonshik: Hakyeon-hyung, please watch this video message.It is from us, your dongsaengs.

....................................................................................................

 

Hakyeon clicks on the video to watch it.

*Video On*

Hongbin: 1,2,3.

Taekwoon: Annyeonghaseyo..real V, VIXX.

Hyuk: Look, it sounds depressing if Taekwoon-hyung does it.

Wonshik: No one can replace you, Hakyeon-hyung.Even us. We can’t replace your place as a leader in Vixx. The middle is for you.

Jaehwan: Are you ready?1,2,3!

Starlights: Hakyeon-oppa!Please be strong and fighting!

Hongbin: See,hyung, Starlights will always here with you no matter what.We will also be together with you no matter what.

Taekwoon: Hakyeon, my friend, what I want to say is please stay strong.No matter how hard is your life was, please do not give up.As a friend, I do want to help you.If you can give me a chance, I promise that I will help you to stay strong.Fighting!

Jaehwan: Hakyeon-hyung, do you miss me?I miss you so much,hyung.You know what hyung.I could not focus to practice these days because I kept reminded of you,hyung.I remember that you are always here, help me to practice that difficult choreography.Next time, I promise you,hyung that I will always lend my hand for you.

Wonshik: Hakyeon-hyung, do you remember the day I ran away from practice because I was so stressed. Last time, I went back to that park, the place where you found me that day.You encouraged me and now, I do really want to do the same to you.I wish that you can stay strong just like before and come back to us.

Hongbin: Hyung, thank you for giving me a chance last time. I’m so sorry that I could not use that chance well.Hyung, you can take time for how long you want to but please, I want you to come back here with the answer that you’ll stay.

Hyuk: Hakyeon-hyung, do you remember this key?Do you remember our lock pad at the Namsan Tower?Hyung, you promised, right?Please do not break the promise.Hakyeon-hyung is a person that always keep his words, right? Please keep your words and do not break it.I trust you,hyung.

Taekwoon: I guess you can see this now.

Hyuk:1,2,3...Tadaa..

It is a tree with beautiful lights around it.There are a few small papers hanging on the tree.

Wonshik: We did this tree together with our Starlights.Isn’t it pretty?

Hyuk: All of these papers are from our Starlights.When you come back, you can come here to read this.I will read a few of them.This paper is from Lee Han Na.She said “Hakyeon-oppa, please stay strong.Starlights will always stay together with you”.

Taekwoon: This paper is from Alice.She said here “Hakyeon-oppa, don’t give up and keep it up.Stay strong, fighting!”.

Hongbin: This paper is from me.Hahaha..I am a starlight too.I said, “Hakyeon-hyung, no matter how hard it is, please don’t give up.”.

Jaehwan: Lastly, this paper is from Vixx. “Hakyeon-hyung, you are the best leader in this world.No one can replace you in the middle and you always be our leader and of course, our older brother.”.

Wonshik: Has everyone ready?I said 1,2,3,everyone please sing together.1,2,3.

Back then I was too young,

And my dreams felt so far away,

After the easy times,

The one who always gave me strength,

The one who climbed,

The rough road with me...

Was you,

To me, you’re that person,

If it weren’t for you,

I won’t be here right now,

This huge feeling of gratitude I feel,

I cannot explain through words,

So I’ll simply hold your hand and walk.

Wonshik: Hyung, this is your favorite song, right? Us now by Vixx.I hope you like it.This is from our hearts.Until here then, bye.

*End of the video*

A teardrop from Hakyeon’s eyes. It was the best surprise ever.

‘Thank you, guys.I appreciate that.’ Hakyeon is crying alone in the room without no one noticed it.