Holiday(End)

How Can I Smile Again?

12.00 a.m.

“Why our tickets at 12.10 a.m.?”Hyuk asks while yawns.

“How do I know?They were giving me the tickets as the gift so I accepted it.”Hakyeon says in frustrated.

The airplane is ready to depart by another 5 minutes.They quickly walk into the airplane.Hakyeon sits beside Taekwoon and, Wonshik sits beside Jaehwan and lastly, Hyuk sits together with Hongbin. Hyuk and Wonshik fall into sleep as soon they sit on the chair.Jaehwan is too excited until he can’t sleep.He has search all the interesting places and traditions got in Vietnam before they went to Vietnam.

“Hyung,Hakyeon-hyung,”Jaehwan calls Hakyeon who is sitting in front him.

“What?”Hakyeon turns his head around.

“Do you want to do a camping?”Jaehwan asks excitedly and hoping that Hakyeon would say yes.

“Sure but did you prepare things for camping?”Hakyeon asks.

“No, but we can buy all the things when we arrive there. Things become cheaper when we arrive there.”Jaehwan says and hoping that Hakyeon would agree with it.

“We can do camping but use your own money to buy all of that.I want to save money.”Hakyeon says and puts his earphone into his ears.

“Yes,thank you hyung but no need to buy anything actually.That place already has all the camping stuff.” Jaehwan becomes happier after he gets what he wants.

“Really?It’s okay,then.”Hakyeon falls asleep as soon he done his conversation with Jaehwan.

They arrived at Vietnam in the morning and they continue their journey to the Binh Thuan.Binh Thuan is known as Coco Beach Camp.This place province is a great sleeping site on the charming beach.They can contemplate the primitive scenery of Cam Binh beach, see blue sky, enjoy delicious seafood, take beautiful photos, and wake up with the sounds of birds.As they arrived there, they bought three tents for six peoples. Each tent fits 2 people.

In the evening, they take pictures together at the beach and playing sand, swimming, fishing, and rest. At the night,they make a campfire and toast the marshmallow. They sit on chairs that were given by the owner.They are about to tell a story about their own feelings.

“Well,let start from the maknae.”Wonshik asks Hyuk to start it first.

“The first day that I come to Mydol, I know that you don’t like me because I have caused problems. I want to try my best to be your friend but I saw all of you were imagining me as your enemy. When we were chosen, I remember that Hongbin-hyung hates me during that time.He doesn’t want to talk with me.Not only talk, he also doesn’t want to look at me.I was thought ‘How are we going to survive if we could not work together as a team.’Until there was a time where Hongbin-hyung and I being on the same team and we were confessing our feelings.I’m glad that we are now become best buddies and I’m happy that all of us have become the best team.”Hyuk confessed while his tears streaming down.

Everyone nods their head as they understand what Hyuk telling them.

“Next.”

“I don’t know what to tell because Hyuk tells the same story I want to tell.Hmm,we have been in the same group about 6 years now. I’m grateful that we still stay longer even though we have fought before. I will always pray the best for all of us.I want to say thank you for accepting me as your team member because I do have a few weakness that you won't be able to stand it.But, I’m glad that you are getting used to it.” Hongbin expresses his feelings and looking at somewhere else to avoid the eye contact with them.

“Next is me.Well, I have nothing to say but I want to say that I’m happy because I have been in the same group with you.I remember that we were always together and never give up before until we get the first win during Voodoo Doll era.I know that everyone was trying their best for that album.The most thing that makes me happy is the time where we always laughing, crying and joking together.” Wonshik shares his thought with them.

“Me?Hmm...I was thankful because I get learn many things from you guys.I don’t know why but the first time I met you all, I felt comfortable with you.I want to do a lot of jokes with you.I want to make you laugh.That time, I can feel that you guys will become important people to me someday and it’s really happening.”Jaehwan’s eyes become teary.

“I want to say thank you to all of you.Because of you, I have become a different person from before and better.I open my heart to everyone and starts to talk a lot.I become more confident in front of the camera with all of your help.You make me become better than who I am before.I become comfortable every time I with you.Thank you.”Taekwoon keeps his head lowering.

“The last one is me.I’m sorry that I’ve caused trouble before.After listening to all of your feelings, I realize one thing.You guys have changed. I’m glad that you guys have changed to a better person. You have become matured than before.I hope after this we will still continue to be in the same group and co-worker.Even though we have disbanded in the future and have your own livings, I hope that you will never forget that you have another family, a family where you survive together with them to reach your dream.”Hakyeon reminds his dongsaengs and smiles like a mother.

They agree to every single word Hakyeon said to them.

‘The thing that I only hope is, I wish that I will always smile like this and be with you as a big happy family.’

........................................................................................................................................................................................

If there is someone hurt your feelings twice, what will you do?Will you forgive them?Will you forget them?Can you smile again when you been hurt badly?

 

A/N:Hey, I have finished the story.What do you think about this story?Leave a comment.I will update the bonus chapter this weekend.Please look forward to it. ^^