Best moment (NAVI)

How Can I Smile Again?

11.00 p.m.

When Hakyeon and Jaehwan want to go home, all the kids feel sad to let them go.They want to play again but Hakyeon looks tired so, Jaehwan decides to go home.This time, Jaehwan lets Hakyeon sleep in the car while him driving the car to home.Hakyeon sets the GPS since Jaehwan doesn’t know the way to go home.As they arrive at their dorm, Hakyeon wakes up by himself.He still in his own daydream.Jaehwan shakes his head while looking at Hakyeon and takes all Hakyeon’s stuff.

“Hakyeon-hyung, let’s go,”Jaehwan says and gets off from the car.Hakyeon gets off from the car as soon he finally wakes from his daze.

They walk to the upstairs to their dorm.When they open the door, they found all the members were sitting on the floor in the living room.They entered and lock the door.Jaehwan puts all Hakyeon’s stuff on the coffee table.

“Why you guys still not sleeping?”Jaehwan asks and sits next to Wonshik.

“We just watch this movie while waiting for you.This movie is interesting.”Wonshik answers to Jaehwan’s question.

“Where were both of you went?”Taekwoon asks as Hakyeon sits beside to him.

“We went to the orphanage house.We play with the kids there.Jaehwan-ah,you really bad.”Hakyeon pouts when he reminds of what happens during they were playing with the kids.

“What?Why?”Jaehwan frowns.

“Why you ask me to join you to play with those kids while I’m resting?Then, why you hit the ball on my head instead of the net?”Hakyeon asks Jaehwan.

“Well, since everyone wants to be on my team, I thought it is not fair if I am in a team with a few kids while the other teams have only a few kids without an adult.So, I decided to ask you join us.As for the second question, that was an accident.”Jaehwan explains and sticking the tongue out.

“Accident you said?!”Hakyeon’s eyes become bigger.

“When ahjumma met ahjumma.”Hyuk says slowly.

“I know right,”Hongbin nods to what Hyuk said.

“Stop it, stop it.If you continue like this, you will never stop until tomorrow and how are we going to sleep peacefully if you fight like this.”Taekwoon stops them and laughs.

“Jaehwan-ah, you just wait.I will take my revenge for this.”Hakyeon laughs while pointing his finger at Jaehwan.

“Hyung, do you want to sleep here together with us?We decide to sleep here together.”Wonshik asks Hakyeon and Jaehwan who is still in mood fight.

“Here?Together?Sure.”Hakyeon agrees.

“Jaehwan-hyung?”Wonshik asks to Jaehwan who is smiling beside him.

“I’m okay with that but don’t put me beside him or else he will kill me even in my dream,”Jaehwan says and receives a pillow from Hakyeon.

“Hongbin-hyung and I will take the mattress together with pillows,” Hyuk says and stands up together with Hongbin.

They bring the mattress,pillows and blankets.They give to them and get ready to sleep.Taekwoon switch off the television and lamp.Wonshik lays at the corner near to the coffee table.

“Wonshik-ah, I hope you won’t kick anyone here.”Hakyeon reminds Wonshik before he fell to sleep.

The other members laugh at Wonshik who is blushing at the corner.They fell to sleep soon after Hakyeon.After a long sleep, the sun rising up shines the earth.As usual, Hakyeon is the first person wake up first even though he was too tired yesterday.He walks to the sink in the kitchen and washes his face. Then, he pours water into a glass and takes a few sips of water.He takes his phone out from his pocket and earphone.He puts earphone into his ears and listens to a song titled 'Now us' by Vixx, his own group.Wonshik becomes the second person wake up in the morning today.He is still in dreams. When Hakyeon turns his eyes to the living room, he sees Wonshik.

“Oh,Wonshik-ah.You have wake up.”Hakyeon greets him.

“Hmm?Oh,hyung.”Wonshik yawns and walks toward Hakyeon.He lets his head lay on Hakyeon’s shoulder.Hakyeon takes off his earphone.Before he says something, his phone suddenly ringing.He got a call from his sister.

“Yobosaeyo...”he answers the call.

“Hakyeon-ah,do you want to join us plant paddy today?”his sister asks.

“Paddy?Where?”he asks back to his sister.

“Near to our house.Do you know the free land at the corner of our village?”his sister tells him the place.

“Ouh, isn’t that Mr.Park’s land?How come we have to plant paddy on his land?”Hakyeon asks curiously.

“He said that he will pay us if we help him to plant the paddy rice.He wants to open a new business with the paddy.” his sister explains.

“Interesting.Okay,I will go there in 2 hours.”Hakyeon agrees and ends the call.

“Wonshik-ah,do you want to go with me to my house today.”Hakyeon pats Wonshik heads.

“Hmm?Why?”Wonshik sits properly and asks.

“My sister said that our neighbor wants to plant paddy on his land at the corner of our village.He needs our help.He said that he will pay us if we willing to help him.”Hakyeon explains while puts back his phone into his pocket.

“Sure,hyung.I will get ready now.”Wonshik smiles and walks to the bathroom.Before he opens the door,Hakyeon calls him.

“Wonshik-ah.”

“Hmm?”Wonshik turns around.

“I hope that you can shower together with the bath soap.”Hakyeon teases Wonshik and laughs.

“Eyy,hyung.”Wonshik laughs to hear Hakyeon joke and turn the door knob and enter the bathroom.

Hakyeon walks to Taekwoon and wakes him up.

“Taekwoon-ah,Taekwoon-ah,wake up.”Hakyeon pats Taekwoon’s back.

“Hmm..”Taekwoon’s eyes open but his eyes look too small.

“Taekwoon, can you hear me?”Hakyeon asks as he not sure if Taekwoon has wakes or not.

“Yes...”Taekwoon mumbling.

“Later, please cook breakfast for them.Just prepare breakfast for 4 people.Wonshik and I will go out. I’m not sure when I will come home but maybe in the evening.”Hakyeon says while pulling on the blanket and covers Taekwoon.

“Okay...”

Hakyeon laughs to hears Taekwoon’s response.He knows that Taekwoon is tired.He waits for his turn to take a bath.As soon Wonshik gets out from the bathroom and enters the bathroom.Since they ready, Hakyeon borrows the car from their manager and drives to his village.Their journey took an hour and 15 minutes.They arrived at the land and get off from the car.

“Hyung,where is your nuna?”Wonshik asks.

“I don’t know.I didn’t see her.Oh!There is Mr.Park.Let’s go and meet him.”Hakyeon getting closer to Mr.Park.

“Hi,uncle.”Hakyeon and Wonshik greet Mr.Park.

"Oh, Hakyeon. Long time no see." Mr.Park hugged Hakyeon as soon as he saw it.

“Uncle, did you see my sister?”Hakyeon asks while his eyes are searching for his sister.

“She is with Mrs.Park at the hut behind the big trees there.”Mr.Park shows him the hut.

“Err,what is she doing there?”Hakyeon’s face has become like “ -_-."

“She is eating.Oh, yes.Have you eaten?If you still not, you can eat together with them.You must eat a lot since we are going to do a heavy job.”Mr.Park invites them to eat.

“Thank you, uncle.”Hakyeon pulls Wonshik’s hand and brings him together to the hut.

Hakyeon is right behind his sister and slowly his hand on his sister’s shoulder.

“Boo!”

“ARGHH!!!” his sister shouts.

“Hahahahaha...”Hakyeon laughs to see his sister reaction.

“Hakyeon!” his sister pinches Hakyeon’s hand.

“Ouch!Ouch!Hey, that is hurt.”Hakyeon rubs the place that his sister pinched.

“Serve you right.”His sister continues to eat.

“Hakyeon, here are the plates.Give it to your friend too.Just take any food you want to take.Please eat a lot.Look at your sister.She eats around 4 rounds.”Mrs.Park teases Hakyeon’s sister.

“Nuna, do your stomach has a hole?How are you going to have a boyfriend like this?”Hakyeon jokes while gives the plate to Wonshik who is laughing at behind.

“You!” his sister is about to hit Hakyeon but before she does that,Hakyeon has run away from her. Hakyeon sticking the tongue out.Hakyeon’s sister eats faster and washes her hand quickly.After she done that, she chases Hakyeon who is trying to run away from her.

“Just ignore them.They usually like that.Come, let’s eat.”Mrs.Park says while laughing.

Wonshik just nods and laughs while watching Hakyeon with his sister.Finally, Hakyeon gets caught by his sister and receives fist from her.His sister has become satisfied after she took her revenge on him. Hakyeon walks to Wonshik and starts to eat as soon he sits beside Wonshik.

“Hyung, seeing you and your sister remind me of my younger sister.Our situation is different from yours.I always get bullied from her but no matter what I still love her.She always teases me.Different from you, you are the one who always teases your sister.”Wonshik says as he reminds of his sister.

“This is the fact between the oldest and youngest in sibling,” Hakyeon says proudly and smiles widely.

“Just like you and us,hyung.In vixx, you always get bullied by us because you are the oldest in Vixx.” Wonshik says while chewing his food.

“That is why.It is because the older always give up for the younger.”Hakyeon says and laughs.

“I understand that but hyung, it is fun to tease you.”Wonshik laughs.

Hakyeon stares at Wonshik with his fiery eyes.As they finish the food,they begin to work.Hakyeon and Wonshik help to observe the water levels of the planting area and keeping the soil constantly wet. Suddenly, Hakyeon gets an idea to disturb Wonshik.He takes the mud and slowly walks to Wonshik. Slowly,he rubs the mud at Wonshik’s cheek.

“Hyung!!!”Wonshik shouts.

“Woah, Wonshik-ah.You look so pretty with the mud.”Hakyeon still holding the mud in his hand.

“You wait there.Wait there!”Wonshik bends down to take the mud and runs to chase Hakyeon.