Dream

How Can I Smile Again?

5.00 p.m.

After a long journey,Hakyeon has finally arrived at the Malta International Airport.As soon he arrived there,he took a taxi and went to the hotel near to the beautiful beach.On the way to the hotel,Hakyeon was keep thinking about the members that are now at the South Korea far away from him.Somehow he don’t want to remember about them at all but everytime he tried,they will always appear to his mind.How can he forget them?As soon he arrives into the his room,he locks the door and throws himself onto the bed.He was very tired.His physical and mental are already tired of everything.His eyes slowly closed.He falls to sleep.

............................................................................................................

‘Hmm....where am I?’

Hakyeon was still in a daydream.When he opens his eyes,he was in a bright place.He don’t know where is the place and what the place is.

“Hakyeon...”

Hakyeon turns to where the voice comes out.His eyes were opens widely.He can’t believe it.The person that calls his name is... his father.Hakyeon’s eyes full with tears.

“Hakyeon...”he calls again.

This time,Hakyeon stands up and hugs his father tightly.He cried.He cried as much he wants to.He miss his father so much.Only God know how was his feelings.His father keeps patting Hakyeon’s head.

“It’s okay,son.”his father said.

“I-I miss you,f-father.I-I miss you s-so mu-much.”Hakyeon stutters when he talks.

“Look..I’m here.It’s okay.It’s okay,son.”Hakyeon’s father pulls him and touch his face.He wiped the tears.

“H-how come...I was here?”Hakyeon asked in confusion.

“You are in a dream,son.But it is also fate.The fate that we meant to meet again.”Hakyeon’s father explained.

“Why it has to be dream?I don’t want you to leave me again,father.I’m alone when I was there.I’m weak when you’re gone.” Hakyeon denied it.He really don’t want to accept the facts that it was just a dream.

“Hakyeon-ah...you have to.If you don’t,you will become much weak than before.I know that you are still strong enough or else you will did a very stupid thing.Since you are strong,don’t easily give up like this.Everything that has just happen,let it happen. The one that has gone,let them go in a piece.”Hakyeon’s father encouraged him.

“Father,do you think that I have to q...”

“NO!I will never agree to that.”Hakyeon’s father cuts his words before he could finish his sentence.

“You have just worked hard since you were young just to reach your dream.Your dream is to be an idol and you just earn it.You can’t just simply throw away your dream just like that.Once you get it,you have to appreciate it well and don’t waste it.How can you give up just like that?You have to think carefully before you decided.”Hakyeon’s father continue to talk.

Hakyeon become quiet.He knows that his father was right.He shouldn’t simply throws his dream away just like that.He has been worked hard for that.

“Life is not easy,son.Life is hard.Yes,sometimes things get difficult and more difficult when our age increased.We are created by God to learn.We learn many things in this world.It is not only we learn about Science,Mathematics,Geography,Biology and somewhat else.We are also learn to be happy,learn to be patient,learn how to be strong when we face to problems.That is the reason we created for.Humans are not perfect.Everyone make a mistake.Either it is a small mistake or a big mistake.And everyone deserves to be forgiven and deserves to have chance.Chance that we have is not only two times but many times. Somehow we are also tired to give chance to other peoples for many time but as humans we keep making mistakes.That is how we learn.We learn to improve.We learn to fix our mistakes.Sometimes,we might not realized that the peoples that love us the most were the peoples that done a lot of mistakes to us.You know why?It is because they always tried to take care about our feelings.Maybe we were not realize about that at all but yet it is the truth.”Hakyeon’s father said.

Every single words that comes out from Hakyeon’s father just stabs into him.Somehow it is true.Hakyeon could not deny about that.Suddenly he reminds about s.Just what has he done.He felt bad.

“Hakyeon,I know that your mother,your sister and your brother were never care about you at all and somehow they have just throw you away from their life.I want you to be strong.It might be hurts a lot but what can you do is to stay strong.Vixx is your new family.You knew about that right.They are the only hope that you have for you to start a new life.Trust me that they will be the best family you have.So,please think carefully before you decide.I don’t want you to regret.”Hakyeon’s father advised him.

“Father,do you think that I can still be strong just like before?”Hakyeon asked.

“Sure you can.You are the strongest person that I know,son.I believed that you will.”Hakyeon’s father encouraged him again.

“Thank you,father.I will think about it carefully.Please pray the best for me,father.”Hakyeon said and his tears falls again.

“Son,stop crying.I don’t want you to cry again.Now,I have to go back.We will meet again.I’m promised,son.”Hakyeon’s father wiped his tears and he smiles brightly to Hakyeon before he disappears.

 

 

............................................................................................................

“HAH!”Hakyeon wake up from his dream.His heartbeats become more faster.His breath become shorter.It was just a dream.

“It is true.It was just a dream.”Hakyeon said in a low tone.He accepts it.He accepts the fact that it was just a dream.

Without realizing,it has already 10.00 p.m. and no wonders Hakyeon’s stomach starts to growl.He didn’t eat for the whole day. That is why he is too hungry.

‘Is there any restaurant that still open?’

Hakyeon get himself to clean before he went out for dinner.