Best moment (NEO)

How Can I Smile Again?

The next day,Taekwoon has planned to go shopping together with Hakyeon since he misses all those fun times between him and Hakyeon.In the morning,as usual,Taekwoon would be the second person who woke up early.He already knew that Hakyeon will be the first person woke up early every morning.Just like what he thought,he saw Hakyeon who is preparing the breakfast for them.

“I thought that was supposed to be my job,”Taekwoon says and takes a glass of water.

“Oh,you have wake up.Well,what's wrong if I serve breakfast for you all?It happens once in a month,”Hakyeon busy cooking the food without looking at Taekwoon.

“I know but do you think that they want to eat your cooking?”Taekwoon asks and laughs.

Hakyeon pinches Taekwoon hands after he done the cooking.

“You are supposed to support me when I was trying my best to cook for you.” Hakyeon scolds Taekwoon and serves the food to the dining table.

“I’m sorry.Please don’t be mad at me.”Taekwoon apologizes when he saw Hakyeon sulking like that.

"Do something so I forgive you." Hakyeon threatened him.

"Well, let's go shopping today, I'll buy anything you want, just tell me what you want.Clothes?Food? Movies? "Taekwoon recommends the idea to Hakyeon.

“Sounds fun.Okay,let’s go after we finish the breakfast.”Hakyeon agrees and drags Taekwoon to the dining table.

After they finish the breakfast,they get ready to go to the Shopping Mall Centre.When they arrive there, Hakyeon asks Taekwoon to play games at the Arcade Room.They playing basketball games, car races, pinball and so on.Suddenly, Hakyeon asks Taekwoon to go to the haunted house game.Taekwoon looks surprised after he listens to what Hakyeon said.

“Are you sure?What if you fainted in there?I’m sure the others will put the blame on me later.”Taekwoon says worriedly.

“Do not worry.I will be fine.I know that I am a scaredy cat but at least I want to try.Until when I have to become a scaredy cat.How am I going to protect the people that I love if I scared?I need to learn.At least you will be together with me into that place.” Hakyeon says confidently even though his face has become pale.

“Fine, I will not resist to it since you look ambitious.”Taekwoon gives up and enters the haunted house together with Hakyeon.

“We will give you a few missions while you enter the house.First, you need to find your own torchlight when you in there.All of your things are not allowed to bring in there.You have to keep all of your things in the locker.We will only give you the key for your locker.Second, you have to search the map for you to escape from this house.Third, you need to get out from this house in 45 minutes.Later than that, we will give you a punishment game.If you win this mission, we will give you benefits.” the worker says and gives the locker key to Taekwoon.

“It sure looks interesting,” Hakyeon says and takes out all of his things including his phone, wallet into the locker.

“You may begin now.” the worker says and start the stopwatch.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon enter the house together, Hakyeon was walking behind Taekwoon since he was scared a little bit.It looks dark until they can’t see anything.They might only see mannequins and the floor.The song that played by the crew sounds creepy.Hakyeon closed his ears so that he won’t listen to the creepy song.They walk and walk to find the torchlight.Their eyes busy looking at each corner to find the torchlight.Suddenly,they heard someone was calling ‘Mama’ for many times.They look at the back but there was no one at the back.When they turn around,

“ARGHH!!!”

They saw a baby doll walking and they saw the doll was holding a torchlight.

“That doll is holding a torchlight, Can you take it, Taekwoon?”Hakyeon asks Taekwoon to take the torchlight from the doll.

Taekwoon walks slowly to the doll and takes the torchlight from its hand.

“Phew, this game is really challenging,” Hakyeon says in relief.

They can see the place clearly as they have the torchlight.They walk until they found a place which has two tunnels.They don’t know which way should they go.

"Where should we go, Hakyeon-ah?" Taekwoon asks Hakyeon while he torching the light to the tunnel.

Hakyeon turns his head around and shouts,“TAEKWOON!!!!RUN!RUN!”

They saw a few zombies getting closer to them.

“But where?”Taekwoon asks in confusion.

“Just take anywhere!”Hakyeon goes into the left tunnel without waiting for Taekwoon.Taekwoon just follows him from behind.

“Hakyeon-ah!Wait for me!”Taekwoon shouts Hakyeon’s name while running.

“Faster,Taekwoon-ah!”

After 70 meters they running, they breathe deeply.

“Hey, do you think we took the right way?”Taekwoon asks Hakyeon who is still sweating at the corner.

“How do I know?Nevermind, we just need to find the map first.”Hakyeon says while breathing slowly.

Taekwoon hand over his hand to help Hakyeon to stand.Hakyeon just gives his hand to Taekwoon and stands.He wipes all his sweats from his forehead and continues to find the map.They walk until they found a skeleton which holding a map in his hand.This time, Hakyeon bravely takes the map from the skeleton.

“We found the map.We just need to go straight and turn left.Oh, so easy.”Hakyeon says while smiling happily to Taekwoon.

They follow the map.They walk straight and turn left until they found a gate.They quickly walk to the gate but without notice, there is a nurse ghost follows them with a syringe.Taekwoon turns around and saw the nurse.

“Hakyeon,run,run!”

They run as quick as lightning to the gate and get out from the house.

"Congratulations! You win within 37.53 minutes.Now, we'll give you the benefits we promised.Here is the ticket for a vacation in Vietnam.We will give you six tickets to go.You can bring your family there." The worker says and gives the six tickets to Hakyeon.

“Why the gifts so expensive?”Hakyeon asks curiously.

“It is because there were only about 5 teams win this game for every month.Not too many people can win this game.” the worker explains and laughs.

“Oh,thank you.”Hakyeon thanks to the worker and Taekwoon unlock the locker to take all of their stuff.

“Taekwoon-ah, we can bring the others to Vietnam for a vacation,”Hakyeon says excitedly.

“Sure.Anyway, congratulations, since you are finally, can play this game.”Taekwoon says and gives Hakyeon’s stuff to him.

“Thank you.I can’t wait to go to Vietnam.”Hakyeon smiles.