Chat

How Can I Smile Again?

Hakyeon went out for a dinner.He found a night market near to the beach.He walks around to the market to find foods for him to eat.There were so many people at the night market and also the beach.There are also a few performance has been performed at the beach. The sky filled with the stars and the fireworks.It was so beautiful..After a few minutes he walks around,he found a stall.The owner of the stall sells a lot of delicious food there such as fried chickens,sausages,hot dogs,burgers and a few drinks.

“Excuse me,can I have one chicken burger?”Hakyeon asked in english language since he don’t know what is their formal languages.

“Okay..”the seller receives his order and starts to grill the burgers meat.After 3 minutes,the seller has prepared the burger and packs it.He gives it to Hakyeon.

“How much is it?”Hakyeon takes the burger and asked.

“It is free since today is the Malta Festival Day.”the seller said with a smile.

“Oh..really.Thank you for the free food.”Hakyeon said and leave.

He walks to the beach and sit to the benches that near to the sea.There was a traditional dance performance near to the seaside.He watches the performance while eating the burger.Somehow,he feels lonely when he eats alone.Yes,lonely. That is his truth feelings when he was far away from them.He took out his smartphone and he opens the lock.There were a hundred of messages from the ‘Vixx Chat Room’.He reads it.

......................................................................................................

3 hours ago...

Taekwoon:Hakyeon-ah,have you arrived there?

Jaehwan:Hyung,have you eat your dinner?

Hongbin:Hyung,I hope that you will be fine there.Besides,you were just alone there.I will pray for your safety.

Wonshik:Hyung,we have read the letter.I just want to say,please don’t leave us.I hope you will think carefully before you decides.I really need you to be here,hyung.

Hyuk:Hyung,I hope that you can still call me ‘Hyukkie’ just like before.I miss that name so much,hyung.

Taekwoon:Hakyeon,if you have reads our messages,I just hope one thing.Please reply a message to us.At least,tell us that you have arrived there.

Jaehwan:Hyung,you can take your time there as long as you want to but please...think carefully and don’t leave us.I want my Hakyeon-hyung back to us again.I don’t want my beloved hyung leave us forever.

Wonshik:Hyung,tomorrow night,I will make a surprise for you.I will tell you later.

Hyuk:A surprise from all of us,hyung.

Hongbin:Yes,hyung.I wish that you willing to watch the surprise that we make for you.

Taekwoon:It is our special gift for you.

Jaehwan:That’s all the hints that we can tell to you.

......................................................................................................

After he reads all of the message,he was thinking.Either to reply or not.After a few minutes,he decided to finish all of the foods and reply their message.

 

 

......................................................................................................

Hakyeon:I’m arrived here 5 hours ago.I’m fine here.Don’t worry about me.I know how to take care of myself.I’m used to it.

 

 

After 2 minutes,there is a reply.

Jaehwan:Thank goodness that you alright,hyung.Hyung,have you take your dinner?What did you eat?

Hakyeon:Yes.Just a chicken burger.I’m not in a mood to eat.

Wonshik:But hyung,you are already become skinny,I think it is better you eat a lot,hyung.Besides,you are still not fully healthy yet.You need to eat a lot,hyung.I miss your chubby cheeks.

Hyuk:Yes,that’s right.I miss your chubby cheeks so much,hyung...

Hongbin:Eat a lot,hyung.Don’t worry.You are not fat at all.It is just your cheeks will become chubby.

Hakyeon:Hmm...wait and see.

Taekwoon:Take care,Hakyeon-ah.We will always miss you here.

......................................................................................................

Hakyeon left from the chat.He is still not fully ready to talks with them.He still need times to be alone althought he feels lonely. He don’t want to cry in the public so he holds back the tears.

‘Guys,I’m also miss myself here.I miss the strong Hakyeon that I used to be’

‘If only someone could help me from getting into the darkness,I think I will come back as the old Cha Hakyeon.’

Hakyeon stands and he throw away the rubbish into the garbage bin.He walks around the beach while listening to the waves.He closed his eyes and feels the breeze.He feels calm when he appreciates the feelings.He stops and look at the ocean.What a beautiful scenery.The cool breeze was soothing his heart.It is true that if we want to relax,it is better we go to the seaside. He could not denied that it was a true.

‘I’m sorry,I still need time to cool down,guys.I was wish the same too.I wish that I will never leave you guys.’he can feels it.The tears that he holds to just falling down.