Be Strong,Hakyeon

How Can I Smile Again?

"Maybe I just misunderstanding?There is no way they would treat me like that.I'm their leader.I suppose to be strong no matter what.Don't worry Hakyeon-ah.You can do it.Be strong, Hakyeon.It is just a small matter."He tries to be strong again.He believes that they won't betrayed his trust to them.He began to smile again.He really hopes that the member would not abandon him as if he is an annoying person to them.

Hakyeon took a taxi to go back to the dorm when the sun had already set.He arrived the dorm.He realizes they are not in the dorm.Hakyeon sits down to the sofa in the living room.He opens the ' Vixx Chat Group '.He tries to message them.

..............................................................................................................

Hakyeon: Guys, where are you?I've just arrived dorm and no one is here.

A minute after Hakyeon's message...

Jaehwan: Sorry hyung.We forgot to tell you.We going to spend our time together.Sorry hyung, we did not invite you to join us.

Hongbin: We just want you to get a rest hyung.You must be tired.

Hyuk: We just ate gopchang.We know you don't like gopchang.That is why we didn't bring you together with us.

Wonshik: Do you want us to buy something for you?

Hakyeon: Oh...I see.Nevermind, Wonshik-ah.I am not hungry.I can buy food for myself if I'm hungry.Enjoy your time. ^^

Taekwoon: Take care of yourself.Sleep early.

Hakyeon: Okay...

..............................................................................................................

Hakyeon turns off his phone.He suddenly feels like they trying to abandon him.He did promise himself to be strong but he can't bear to see s going out to spend their time without him.He did lie to them.He told them that he already eat.But actually, he did not even eat since the morning.His tears start falling.Why?Why has this become a pain for him?He crying alone in the living room without no one know.

"You guys must be happy when I'm not around.H-have some fun.I wish you guys to be h-happy."Hakyeon talking to himself and he keeps crying.It is painful for him to endure it.

Hakyeon feels so sleepy after he cried.He went to bed without taking a bath.He feels too tired.

12.30 a.m.

The members just come back after having fun.They so excited and they become too noisy in the living room.

"Is it Hakyeon already asleep?"Taekwoon asking his dongsaeng.

"Maybe.Hyung, why don't you look for him?"Hongbin asking back Taekwoon and smile.

"Nevermind.I think he is already going to the bed.You guys have to control your volume.You may cause Hakyeon wake up."Taekwoon warning the members before he went to sleep.

"Okay hyung.Goodnight" said Hyuk.

Taekwoon nods and walks to his room.