Best moment (CHABIN)

How Can I Smile Again?

Hakyeon and Wonshik come home in the evening.Both of them smell bad.As soon they arrive at the dorm, they scramble to enter the bathroom.

“Hey, let the older get in first.” this time,Hakyeon tries to use his power as the oldest.

“It’s not fair.Let’s play paper scissor rock.Who wins will enter the bathroom first.”Wonshik suggested.

“Fine.”Hakyeon gives up and agrees to Wonshik’s idea.

“Paper,scissor,rock!” Wonshik lets out paper meanwhile Hakyeon lets out rock.

“Yes!”Wonshik enters as soon he sees he wins.

Hakyeon becomes dumbfounded in unbelief that he lost to Wonshik.Hongbin comes out from his room and sees Hakyeon who is still standing in front of the bathroom.

“Hyung, what are you doing in front of the bathroom?Are you stalking someone in there?”Hongbin asks curiously while joking.

“Look at me.I’m dirty now.I lost to Wonshik in paper scissor rock game.So,he takes the bath first.Now, I have to wait for him.”Hakyeon explains.

"Taekwoon-hyung said that you went to your hometown, what did you do when you were there?" Hongbin asked with great interest.

“Mr.Park was about to open a new business.He asks us for help.He wants to plant paddy rice on his land so,we plant the paddy rice there.” Hakyeon explains while wiping his dirty face with a few tissues.

“Wah!I’m jealous of you guys.I wanted so much to do that kind of job.”Hongbin says while eating biscuits.

"Hyung, if you do not mind, do you want to go to Ocean World Water Park tomorrow? I have book two tickets for us." Hongbin asked.

"I'm not sure, Hongbin-ah.I am too tired.Yesterday, I went to the haunted house with Taekwoon and then I went to orphanage house with Jaehwan at the night.Today, I went to the paddy field with Wonshik. Tomorrow, you want me to go water park with you.I still do not know, Hongbin-ah. "Hakyeon says tiredly.

“Hmm...nevermind.It’s okay.I will ask Hyuk to join me if you tired.”Hongbin says disappointedly and walks into his room.

Hakyeon could not reply since Hongbin has gone into his room without waiting for him to speak.As soon Wonshik gets out from the bathroom, Hakyeon takes his turn to clean himself.When he was done bathing, he walks to Hongbin’s room with his wet hair.He opens the door and he sees Hongbin who is sitting on the bed while staring onto the floor without realizing Hakyeon’s presence.He closes the door slowly and walks to Hongbin.He sits beside Hongbin.Hongbin lifts up his head when he realizes that someone is sitting beside him.

“Oh,hyung.Do you need anything?”Hongbin asks weakly.

Hakyeon takes a deep breath before he could say a word.

“I will go with you tomorrow,”Hakyeon says while smiling to Hongbin.

“But I thought you were tired,” Hongbin says in unbelief.

“Yes, I am tired but I was thinking if I didn’t go with you tomorrow, I don’t know if there any chance for me to go with you alone or not.So, I decided to go with you before I late.But can we book a hotel too?I want to rest as soon we have done our activities there.”Hakyeon explains calmly.

“Hyung, please do not say like that.It’s okay,hyung.We will always have the chance to go have fun together.I will book a hotel for tomorrow.How long do you want?”Hongbin asks politely to Hakyeon.

“Only 2 days and 1 night,”Hakyeon says and smiles like a mom.

“Okay, I will go and book now.You can go rest,hyung.We will wake you when we have done preparing the dinner later.”Hongbin says excitedly and turns on his laptop.

Hakyeon happy to see Hongbin becomes excited like that.He gets out from Hongbin’s room and walks into his room.Hyuk enters Hongbin’s room and sees Hongbin was typing something on the laptop quickly.

“What do you type?”Hyuk stands behind Hongbin and reads.

“You are booking a hotel for two people tomorrow?With who?”Hyuk asks curiously.

“I’m going to Gangwon-do with Hakyeon-hyung tomorrow.”Hongbin answers while typing.

“Oh, really?I hope you will have fun,hyung.”Hyuk says happily and lying on his bed.

The next morning, Hongbin becomes the first person rise up from sleeping instead of Hakyeon who always be the first one.He has packed all of his clothes into the luggage and pulls it out from his room. When he found that Hakyeon wasn’t in the living room,he decides to visits him in his room.He sees Hakyeon who is sleeping soundly on the bed.

“Hyung,wake up,wake up.We are going now.”Hongbin shakes Hakyeon’s body.

“Ermm...Hongbin-ah, it’s still early.”Hakyeon mumbling while his eyes still closed.

“Hyung, hurry up or else we will be stuck in traffic jam later.”Hongbin still doesn’t give up on Hakyeon.

“Okay,okay,okay.”Hakyeon sits while his eyes still closing.His face looks puffy.

“Hyung, here is your shirt and trouser.I will go out and buy snacks for us to eat in the car later.”Hongbin gives the shirt and trouser to Hakyeon.

Hongbin goes out to buy snacks at the convenience store.Hakyeon falls back to sleep. Hongbin bought beverages,snacks,breads from the convenience store.Hongbin was expecting that Hakyeon has ready to go but he founds that Hakyeon was still not in the living room.He puts the contained plastic bag on the coffee table and enters Hakyeon’s room.

“Hakyeon-hyung!Wake up, wake up, wake up.”Hongbin sits beside Hakyeon and pats his back.

“Okay, okay.Wait. Let me sits properly.”Hakyeon rubs his eyes and sits.

“Quickly.Look at the clock now.It’s already 5.45.”Hongbin says impatiently.

“5.45!!!Hey, it’s still early, you know.Can you just let me sleep peacefully?”Hakyeon frustrated.

“I know it’s still early but I afraid if we stuck in the traffic jam.You know that I hate traffic jam.” Hongbin gives a reason to support his action.

“Hmm, fine but later you have to drive.I want to rest.”Hakyeon instructs Hongbin and takes his clothes.

“Okay.”Hongbin smiles.

As they ready, they depart from their dorm to Gangwon-do.Hakyeon sleeps in the car while blindfolded. After 2 hour and 15 minutes of journey, finally, they arrived at the Ocean World Water Park, Gangwon-do.They go to the hotel and get the room key as soon they walk into the hotel. Hongbin unlocks the door and pulls his luggage enters.Hakyeon follows him from behind while admiring the interior in the hotel.

“Wah, I didn’t expect that this hotel would be this nice.”Hakyeon impressed to see the room.

“This room has two beds and one bathroom.You can take the bed next to the window since you love to see the view.”Hongbin shows the bed to Hakyeon.

“I wonder how will this view become in the night.”Hakyeon peeks behind the curtain to see the view of the outside hotel.

“I think it would be nice if we enjoy the sunset in the evening since there is a mountain in front of this hotel.Hyung,do you  know how far is the water park from here?”Hongbin asks.

“No.How far is the water park?”Hakyeon asks curiously.

“It’s around 1 kilometer from here but we can go there by riding the four-wheeler motorcycle,” Hongbin says excitedly.

“Really?Wah, I can’t wait to ride it.”Hakyeon’s eyes become bigger after he listens to Hongbin explanations.

“Hyung, when do you want to go?”Hongbin asks as he lays his body on the bed.

“We go before noon.Please let me sleep for a few hours more.”Hakyeon answers and lays on the bed.

“Okay.Me too.”Hongbin yawns and falls asleep after Hakyeon.

Just like what they promised on this morning, they will go to the water park before noon.Yeah, before noon. 11.57 a.m. is still in morning, right?They go to downstairs and sees a shop in front of the hotel. They go there to rent the four-wheeler motorcycle. Hongbin sits in the front while Hakyeon sits at the back.It is fun to ride the motorcycle while enjoying the cool breeze.As they arrived in front of the water park’s gate, Hakyeon asks Hongbin to join him taking a picture before they enter.The first activity they tried is the water slide.

“Hongbin-ah, you must join me slide this.”Hakyeon stares at Hongbin.

“I promised,”Hongbin says while laughing because he knows that Hakyeon feels uneasy with him.

Hakyeon feels something bad will happen to him. They went up before they slide to down. The worker holds the float for them.Hongbin holds Hakyeon's hand while Hakyeon tries to sit into onto the float.

“Woohoo!”Hakyeon screams excitedly.

Hongbin walks closer to the worker and whispers something to him.

“Can you please let him slide alone?”Hongbin asks the worker to do a favor.

The worker just smiles and agrees to it.The worker quietly pushes the float and it surprises Hakyeon.

“Wait, what?!Yah, Lee Hongbin!!!”Hakyeon shouts angrily.

“Bye bye,hyung.”Hongbin waves his hand at Hakyeon.

“Arghh!!!”Hakyeon screams loudly while sliding to down.

Hongbin shakes his hand with the worker and thanks him.He went down to wait for Hakyeon. When Hakyeon lands safely, he feels dying.Hongbin squats and laughs at his hyung.Hakyeon just gives Hongbin scary looks.

“Yah, Lee Hongbin.Next time I won’t believe in you anymore.”Hakyeon says and left Hongbin at behind.

“Aww,hyung.Don’t be sulky at me.”Hongbin tries his best to persuade Hakyeon.

“Hyung, let’s ride the banana boat.This time I’m serious that I will ride it together with you.” Hongbin says while putting his hand onto Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“You’re not lying to me this time?”Hakyeon asks to confirm.

“Yes.If I did it, I will sleep outside tonight.”Hongbin tries to make Hakyeon believe in him.

“Okay,fine.I will ride it even though I scared.”Hakyeon agrees.

Before they ride the banana boat, Hakyeon met the driver without Hongbin realized.Hakyeon asks the driver for help.When it’s time, Hongbin rides the boat before Hakyeon to make him believe that he will not betray him again.Before Hakyeon could ride the boat,the driver starts the engine and drives. Hakyeon just waving his hand to Hongbin who is still in dazed.

“That is what you deserve than sleeping outside.”Hakyeon talks alone and laughs.