Breakfast

How Can I Smile Again?

7.00 a.m.

Hakyeon wakes up and his eyes were swollen up since last night he was crying a lot. He walks to the bathroom to wash his face so that the members would never know that he cried. After he cleaned his body, his stomach starts to growl. He did not eat anything last night since he was too upset about the members.He went to the kitchen to get something for his stomach.In the fridge, there is nothing except for a box of milk.But too bad, the milk already expired.He sighs and he tries to get something at a mini market near to their dorm.

Taekwoon has already waked up.He walks from his room and he saw Hakyeon is tying his shoes.

“Hakyeon-ah.Where are you going?You don’t have any schedule, right?” asked Taekwoon.

‘What am I suppose to tell him.Should I treat him just like he treated me before?What am I thinking of?I have to act normal in front of them, right?’Hakyeon whispering to his heart.

“Hakyeon-ah???Don’t you hear what I’m asking you?”Taekwoon asks again.

“Hah?Oh...I want to go to the mini market.There is no food at all in the fridge.I’m hungry.”Hakyeon smiles when he looks at Taekwoon’s face.

“Oh, do you want me to accompany you?If you want me to, I can get ready now.”Taekwoon offers help to Hakyeon.

“Never mind.The mini market was not far from here.I can walk there so it is okay if I go there alone.”Hakyeon rejects Taekwoon’s offer to him and he walks off without waiting for a reply from Taekwoon.

After a few minutes, all of the members have already woken up.

“Hyung....I’m hungry.You did not prepare any breakfast for us?” asked Hyuk.

“Nope.Hakyeon going to market to buy some food for us.There is nothing in the fridge.Ah...Hyuk-ah.Can you please throw away the milk in the fridge?I forgot to throw it.It has already expired.”Taekwoon asking a help from Hyuk.

“Okay...”Hyuk did not protest at all and he gets the milk to throw it.

7.45 a.m.

Finally, Hakyeon arrives home and bring some breakfast for s.He also bought some ingredients.

“Hyung!!!Hurry...we starved.”Hongbin runs to Hakyeon to get the food.

“Calm down....calm down....I just arrived.Give me some spaces.Here.I bought you some pancake.This is the only food that I can get for you.”Hakyeon gives them the food and sits on the sofa.

While they are eating, Hakyeon's phone suddenly rings.

"Hello..."Hakyeon answers the phone quickly.

"Hakyeon!!!Hurry!!!Come to the hospital now!!!!" it is his sister.

"What's wrong,nuna?What happen?"

"Father.....He is now in the emergency room.Hurry!!!"

Hakyeon looks surprised.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"Wonshik asks Hakyeon when he looks Hakyeon was looking pale.

"M-my f-father...he is....now in...emergency room..."Hakyeon stutters when he talks.