Revelation

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'It's burning Sana! Oh my god!'

 

"What now Momo? I'm busy. What's burning?"

 

'No you need to go home now. I kinda get into trouble. Please help me out or our kitchen will be gone!'

 

"You cook?! God damn it Momo! I'll be home now!"

 

--------

 

As soon as she hung up Sana ran out and got into a taxi heading home. Once again she dialed Momo's number and waited for the other girl to answer.

 

"What the hell did you do Momo?!" Sana said almost shouted as soon as she was connected.

 

'Waa!! Careful Dahyunie. Oh my god it's hot.'

 

'Unnie!! Quickly take another bucket!'

 

"Momo!"

 

'Ah right sorry sorry Sana. We're busy now but as ease. We got this. Nothing to be worried about.'

 

"Someone is there with you?" Sana asked making sure. Although she had heard other familiar voice on the background and how Momo said 'Dahyunie' before but she just wanted to make sure.

 

"Yeah i met Dahyun when i go to buy lunch so i invited her home then we cooked for dinner and this happened."

 

'Momo unnie quickly! It will get bigger again!'

 

'I need to go now Sana! Don't worry we got this okay! Our house is safe. Bye!" Before Sana could said anything Momo already hung up on her.

 

"She's with Dahyun all day?" Sana said still looking at her phone. She then plopped her head down to the head rest and closed her eyes, sighed, her hand down still holding her phone. Suddenly memories played in her mind.

 

--------

 

Flashback..

 

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me." Sana ran to where Momo, Jungyeon and Nayeon were waiting for her. They were supposed to be on the way to hang out together but suddenly her professor asked her to help him out. As a good student Sana always been, she couldn't refuse so in the end she was late to meet up with them.

 

"Going through the Music Department is closer."

 

Sana ended up took a shortcut by walked pass inside the building. Usually she would go around the building as she was in the Literature Department. She just didn't feel like it to enter other departments building even if it was just going pass for a shortcut. But since today was a special case she didn't have other choices but to go pass this new route or they would kill her soon.

 

Music department has a completely different arrangement from literature department. Since this was her first time Sana was a little bit overwhelmed by it. She peeked all the classes she passed. The inside were so music school liked. She sometimes saw some students inside practicing either their vocal or their instrument skills.

 

"Wow music students are so cool with their instruments." Sana mumbled to herself.

 

After some times inside Sana forgot about her promise to meet her friends in 5 minutes and she kept walk around the building until she found an opened door at the end of the corridor. She could heard some voice and feel curious she peeked to see whoever inside. She could see two girls were discussing something. One was leaning to a grand piano watching the other who was in the middle of the stage holding a mic.

 

"Hey Tzuyu listen to this." Said the girl who was on the stage. She then started singing.

 

"Hmm.. Not bad." Sana commented. "And she's also quite cute." She was mesmerized by the girl on the stage.

 

"How is it?" The girl asked her friend.

 

"I think you should add something different. You won't pass the audition with this."

 

"Hmm... Then.." The girl started singing again and then she suddenly rapping which surprised Sana a lot. She never thought a girl as cute as her could do rapping this well plus her singing voice was good too.

 

"That's better. That might works Dubu."

 

The girl grinned widely, really widely hearing what her friend said. "Really? You think so?"

 

"Un.. Yeah. I think it's good."

 

"Thank you Tzuyu ah.. You're really my best friend." The girl ran toward her friend and hugged her.

 

Sana just realized, all this time she was holding her breath with her eyes locked onto the girl called Dubu.

 

"I'll find out her name."

 

Sana then felt her phone vibrated. Lucky her she always put her phone on vibrate mode or she would be busted peeking at the two music students.

 

"Wait.. I'll be there soon." Without waiting for the other line to say Sana talked and hung up immediately. She knew they would nag on her. That was why she hung up as fast as she could.

 

"Hey Tzuyu ah let's go home. I'll just continue my practice at home. It's getting too late."

 

"Okay.. Let's go."

 

"Damn." Sana abruptly ran away from the scene preventing her getting caught. In just 2 minutes she could see her friends were waiting impatiently on the gate. All their eyes were on her ready to tear her body apart for making them wait this long.

 

"Sorry i'm late guys. The prof asked me to help him again." Sana lied to save her life.

 

"You really should be sorry. You make us wait for an ing hour!" Momo said furiously.

 

"I already said sorry guys."

 

"Yah Kim Dahyun! Wait for me!" Suddenly they heard someone shouting across the yard.

 

"Quickly Tzu! I'm hungry! Let's eat before going home!"

 

Sana recognized the two girls immediately. They were the reason of her lie before. She smiled to herself. "She's Kim Dahyun."

 

"Huh?" Momo asked Sana.

 

"Nothing." Sana clung her hands on her friends shoulder and dragged her from the school.

 

"Come on. Today will be on me. That includes jokbal for you Momo."

 

In instant furious Momo changed to happy Momo. "Really?"

 

Sana just snorted and nodded.

 

"How can your mood changed just by the mention of jokbal?" Jungyeon commented amused by her friend.

 

"Stop being too obsessed with jokbal Momo. Else you'll become a jokbal in the end." Nayeon joked.

 

"Shut up!" Momo pouted making the other girls to laugh at her childish act.

 

 

"Stop looking at your beloved Hirai Momo, Dahyun. If your gaze has laser she's died already." Tzuyu teased when she had caught up with Dahyun who fled away.

 

Dahyun didn't answer anything, it would just make Tzuyu's teasing worse if she answered.

 

--------

 

"Miss we're here." The driver said waking Sana up from her thought.

 

"Ah right. Thank you sir."

 

Sana ran up to her room and opened the door hastily. "How is it?" She asked as soon as she saw Momo and Dahyun who were siting at the living room.

 

Momo and Dahyun ran to Sana as soon as she arrived home.

 

"Sana.. Umm.. Welcome home?" Momo grinned awkwardly.

 

"We manage to take care of this sunbaenim."

 

"Please promise me you won't get angry." Momo pleaded.

 

"That depends on how bad it is."

 

"It's nothing serious really. Just a little mistake." Momo grinned.

 

"It's quiet serious unnie." Dahyun whispered to Momo but it didn't go pass Sana.

 

"Heard from your panic voice it must be quiet big right? You almost burned our house down don't you?" She crossed her arms.

 

She hit the bullseye. Momo and Dahyun flinched which caught by Sana. "I know it."

 

Sana walked pass the two girl to see how her kitchen looked like now. Black furniture could be seen near the stove. Even the stove itself was burned and change its color. On it was the teflon which they hadn't got the chance to take it out. Fortunately it hadn't spread widely to other rooms. But you could see how their kitchen was a complete mess now.

 

"Aahh! My god! It's all black!"

 

It wasn't that Sana could cook herself but at least she wouldn't touch the kitchen as she knew she could burn their house down. So this was almost like the first time their kitchen was used.

 

"I'm sorry Sana. I'll fix this."

 

"No unnie this is partly my fault too. I'll be the one who fixes this."

 

"No Dahyun i'm the one who suggested us cooking."

 

"But i should have pay more attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter