Irritated

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ!

I'm sorry everyone but after thinking for a while i decide to rewrite chapter 9. No matter how hard i tried to write the continuation I can't find a proper storyline. And honestly it's way too depressing than it should be. So here i am writing a less depressing version. So anyone who go straight to this chapter please go back to chapter 9 and read it first.

Sorry cause last time i really didn't think much when writing chapter 9. So for the apology i update chapter 10 also. It should be finished by 2 weeks ago but since i just got back from holiday so yeah it's postponed again. Hahaha.. My bad.

Enjoy reading!

--------

 

"I'm surprised that you two know each other." Jungyeon said after everyone finished eating. They chose to sit longer to talk. Fortunately the restaurant were not as packed as before so they could talk freely.

 

"I'm more surprised Chaengie is your sister unnie." Mina told Jungyeon then looked at Chaeyoung who still took her last bite and giggled. "Oh my Chaeng. You're still a messy eater." Mina wiped Chaeyoung's mouth with tissue and Chaeyoung just grinned happily made everyone more surprised at their closeness.

 

"Thanks.."

 

"I'm hurt Chaeyoung. You never even looked that happy when you meet me. But look at you now. I can even see your imaginary tail is wagging happily and your ears are perking." Jungyeon sulking, jealous at how happy Chaeyoung with Mina.

 

"Oh gosh. You're so nagging hyung. You're a different case. I've seen you too much. I haven't met Mina since she went here." Chaeyoung hugged Mina again.

 

"How come you call her hyung when you two are girls?" Dahyun asked curiously.

 

"Hmm i don't know. We just end up that way right hyung?" Chaeyoung looked at Jungyeon.

 

"Yeah. She always calls me that since we first met. I never really think about it."

 

"Me too. Maybe her cool looks make me want to call her hyung."

 

"Her short hair inspired by my coolness too by the way." Jungyeon said proudly.

 

"HAHA." Chaeyoung laughed sarcastically.

 

"By the way. Is Chaeyoung the friend you told us before Mina?" Momo asked Mina.

 

"Yes she is. She's the only friend i have after you two left. She's a new kid and the only foreigner in my class. She looked like a lost puppy seriously."

 

"Yeah and since my Japanese is not that good back then i had a really hard time mingling with others. Then i see Mina sitting alone at class in lunch break so I approached her. I was kinda scared to be in a group since you know i can barely talk. That's why I approached her."

 

"So i'm just a second choice?" Mina teased.

 

"Of course no! I like you since i first saw you. That's the main reason I approached you." Chaeyoung said panicking.

 

Mina giggled. "I'm just kidding."

 

"Since i can speak Korean we get close fast. She ask me to teach her." She continued explaining.

 

"Wow she's completely different when she's with you. She talks a lot with you." Sana amazed. "Thanks for taking care of our Mina, Chaeyoung. She's a complete loner. I was so happy when she said she got a friend other than us." Sana said.

 

"No problem unnie. Instead she's the one who takes care of me."

 

"It's getting too late. We need to go home Chae." Jungyeon told everyone. "Mom and Dad are waiting for you little cub." She ruffled Chaeyoung hair.

 

"Geez i'm not that little okay. And i'm not a cub." Chaeyoung complained made everyone laughed.

 

"You think so too right unnie? She looks like a cub, a little one. She always mad at me when i call her that." Mina commented.

 

"She is.. Look at those two Chae." Jungyeon pointed at Dahyun and Tzuyu. "You guys are the same age but you're so small."

 

"I'm younger by the way." Tzuyu added.

 

"Just by few months!" Chaeyoung pouted. Everyone laughed at Chaeyoung cuteness.

 

"Alright big girl. Ready to go home?"

 

"Yes." Chaeyoung nodded still sulking.

 

"See you tomorrow guys. My parents will nag so much if we're not at home soon." Jungyeon and Chaeyoung stood up and paid for the meal. "My treat. For accompany me fetch my dongsaeng. Bye guys."

 

"See you tomorrow Minari. I'll come to your school tomorrow." Chaeyoung hugged Mina tightly. "Bye everyone. It's so nice to meet you all." Chaeyoung waved at her new friends then walked away with Jungyeon. "Let's go hyung."

 

 

"I think it's time for us to go home too." Sana exclaimed.

 

"I'll go with Dahyun and Tzuyu. Our houses are close." Mina told her two over worried unnie.

 

"Okay. Don't go anywhere you three. Don't make any trouble." Sana said like a good big sister.

 

"Yes unnie we won't. Don't worry i'll stop them from getting any troubles." Tzuyu said.

 

"I'm more at ease because Tzuyu is with you two." Momo added.

 

"Says the one who always get in trouble too." Sana rolled her eyes.

 

"I didn't burn our kitchen on purpose okay." Momo defended herself.

 

"I didn't say anything."

 

"But i know you refer to that. It was accident right Dahyunie?"

 

"U-uh ye-yeah.." Dahyun answered awkwardly. She actually also thought that Momo was kinda stupid for the napkin incident. But she didn't want to worsening the situation so yeah..

 

"Stop it guys.. What's wrong with you two? Lately you always bickering with each other." Mina stopped her two friends.

 

"You've become so much more sensitive Sana especially to Momo."

 

"What? No.. I don't think so."

 

'Am i? Do i become sensitive without me realizing? It must be because of Dahyun request. She's affecting me too much. Damn.'

 

Mina shrugged. "Let's go Tzuyu ah, Dahyun ah.. Bye you two.. Oh and Nayeon unnie bye.. Why are you so quiet? You okay? I almost forget you're with us."

 

"I'm okay. Bye guys.. Be careful." It was true that since Mina came and met Chaeyoung, she hadn't talked even a bit. No wonder Mina didn't realize her presence.

 

The three younger girls went away.

 

"You okay Nayeon? You're really quiet after Mina came. I even forget you're here too." Sana asked.

 

"It's okay. I'm just tired maybe." She really lost her energy really.

 

"Jealous to see your number one fans with other girl?" Momo smirked, teasing.

 

"Hmm.. That can be the case." Sana rubbed her chin. "Usually Mina would go crazy all over you but tonight all her attention was for Chaeyoung."

 

Nayeon chuckled. "Hah! She's just a dongsaeng. Why must i jealous. I'm happy she has a really close friend like Chaeyoung."

 

Sana and Momo looked at each other. "Really? For what i see you miss Mina over attention for you."

 

"What?! I'm not. You guys being too imaginative."

 

"You better go for her now Nayeon or Chaeyoung will take Mina away from you. You'll regret it later for sure." Sana patted Nayeon shoulder.

 

"You're crazy. I'm going home now. See you tomorrow." Nayeon ran away as fast as she could.

 

"I think her efforts won't be in vain." Momo referred to Mina.

 

"I hope so. Just pray Nayeon will realize her feeling soon."

 

"She just scared to admit. Maybe with Chaeyoung here she will realize."

 

"Don't you think there's something between Mina and Chaeyoung?" Sana asked which just got a shrug from Momo.

 

"Let's go."

 

-------

 

The next day..

 

Nayeon's mind had been in a mess all day. After the meeting with Jungyeon's sister, Chaeyoung yesterday somehow she had a foul mood and she didn't understand why. But one thing for sure, this all caused by the said girl, Chaeyoung.

 

First she guessed that maybe Chaeyoung was annoying and she didn't like her, but when she thought again Chaeyoung was fine. She was even cute and funny. Everyone had become closer too her just after one dinner. So she concluded it wasn't the reason.

 

Or maybe she was really tired. But what had she done yesterday? She just went to school and then that was all. So it absolutely not the reason.

 

Then she remembered this all started when Mina came and met Chaeyoung. She never expected that they turned out to know each other and more than that to be real close. She became quieter since then until in the end she didn't talk at all. All she did was just eyeing the two girls interacted. She also remembered how she flinched every time Chaeyoung interacted with Mina, seeing how close they were. It was so burdening, really.

 

She thought that maybe after she got some sleep, she would feel better. But it wasn't. Instead it was worsening. Especially after she met Mina today. All she talked was about Chaeyoung and how close they were when she was still in Japan. She didn't even care to pay any attention to Nayeon today.

 

 

"Why so moody today?" Jungyeon whispered to her at lunch when everyone was listening to Mina's story about her and Chaeyoung.

 

"What? I'm not." Nayeon answered while forking her lunch liked she was about to murder her food.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter