New Friends

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina played randomly with her phone. She was so much bored didn't know what to do. She seriously wanted to go home but what could she do as she still had one class in an hour. Why couldn't she get a better schedule not an annoying one which trapped her at school like this. She couldn't go home since the time wasn't enough and her condo was quite far but she had to waited for a long time if she wasn't going home.

So she just randomly looked at her photo gallery looking at her photos with Momo and Sana and some with her parents. She didn't have that much friends of course her gallery filled with Momo and Sana.

"Eh isn't that Momo sunbaenim?" Suddenly a girl said from behind.

"Oh my gosh you startled me." Mina jumped on her seat. "And why did you see my phone without permission?"

"That's Hirai Momo sunbaenim right?" The girl ignored Mina and just kept asking.

"Yah! Kim Dahyun!" Another girl came. She was really pretty even slightly more beautiful than Nayeon, Mina thought so.

"I'm really sorry for my friend doing. She can be a fool sometimes. Ah I'm Chou Tzuyu by the way and this is Kim Dahyun."

"Tzuyu yah she had Momo sunbaenim photos in her phone." Dahyun told her friend.

"Do you know her?" Dahyun suddenly held Mina's hand looking all hopeful.

"Ehmm.. She is my cousin." Mina answered awkwardly.

"Wha! Please introduce me to her!" Dahyun pleaded still holding Mina's hand.

"Cut it off you fool!" Tzuyu smacked Dahyun's head.

"I'm so sorry hmm.."

"Myoui Mina."

"Eh? You're the exchange student right? From Japan?" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Do you know me?"

"Of course everyone knows you. You're the only exchange student from Japan in our year. And you also got the highest score in the test right?"

"Woahh.. Really? So you're that genius girl from Japan? No wonder you know Momo sunbaenim."

"Hmm what the connection between her being a genius and know Momo sunbaenim Dahyun ah?" Tzuyu asked unbelievably.

"Being a genius means she has a brain like a god. And Momo sunbaenim is a goddess so no wonder they are connected." Dahyun answered nonchalantly.

"What the heck is wrong with your brain?" Tzuyu looked in disbelief at Dahyun who gave out a super random theory.

Mina laughed at the two friends. This was the first time Mina laughed so casually in front of other people beside Momo and Sana. "You guys are really funny."

The two girls just smiled awkwardly feeling embarrassed.

"I'll introduce you to Momo." Suddenly Mina said after she finished her laugh.

"Really? You will? Oh my god Tzuyu finally i will meet my goddess."

"You don't need to do that Mina ssi." Tzuyu reassured Mina. "She will just make you embarrassed. She's really weird you know."

"It's okay. Momo always likes to meet new people so it won't be a problem. You like Momo that much?"

"Of course! She's so cool. I saw her dance once and i fell for her right away." Dahyun explained excitedly.

"I never thought she would get herself a fan." Mina chuckled. "Then see you tomorrow okay? I need to my class now. Bye Dahyun, Tzuyu."

Mina waved at the two then walked away, hiding her excitement. This was her first time talking to strangers without Momo or Sana's help. She was actually not that bad with talking. She just scared to start a conversation to new people. But thanks to that all her friends in Japan always thought she was arrogant so they never even tried to talk to her. So you knew what next.. She didn't have any friends.

"I must ask for Sana's help." Mina reminded herself. Since she hadn't talked to Momo after that incident.

---------

"What do you wanna say to me?" Momo said harshly right after she saw Nayeon in front of their class.

Seeing this Jungyeon who felt like this wasn't her problem walked ahead leaving the three girls.

"Don't be too hard on Nayeon. She's not completely at fault." Jungyeon whispered to Momo before she walked pass Nayeon.

Sana was just kept quiet as the problem here was between Momo and Nayeon. Momo was the one who still avoiding Nayeon and Mina. As Sana had talked to her friend to stop this avoiding things but the latter wouldn't listen to her. "I can't believe they did this." That was all Momo said when Sana tried to talk to her.


"Look. I know i'm at fault but please can you forgive me? I'm sorry okay? Please Momo. It's not like i did it on purpose." Nayeon said pleadingly.

"..." Momo kept quiet and just glaring at Nayeon with her arms being crossed.

"Momo.." Sana called her friend. "Let's just stop this okay? It's been days you're ignoring them."

#sigh "Okay.. I know this is not solely your fault. I'm also sorry Nayeon ah. I just need someone to be blamed. I'm sorry i'm being unfair to you. And i didn't mean what i said before."

"Thank you so much Momoring. I promise this won't happen again." Nayeon hugged Momo.

"Mina should be the one who said that. She is crazy. What in the world she was thinking?"

"Stop being mad at Mina. She was just helping me."

"Yeah i've heard from Sana what happened."

"I would be in a much bigger trouble if she's not there."

"Do you remember what happen?"

"Hmm just a little bit. But after i try to remember again it's true that i followed that guys without thinking and then someone stopped me. It turns out to be Mina right? And then everything is blank."

"Not even a thing? When you do that you know?"

Nayeon blushed by the mention of the incident. Although she didn't remember anything but still she couldn't help but blushing right?

"No.. Sorry." Nayeon looked aside.

"Alright. I get it." Momo didn't know what else to say.

"..." Awkward silence.

"But why did you drink that much Nayeon? Were you in trouble?" Sana asked concerned.

".. it's nothing. I just got into the mood." Nayeon smiled reassuring.

"You sure? You can talk to us Nayeon ah." Sana asked again.

"Yeah. Really nothing is wrong. Sorry to make you guys worry. Come on. Let's go home." Nayeon clung her hands to Sana and Momo and dragged them along with her.

Momo and Sana just looked at each other. They knew something was wrong. Nayeon was not the type to get drunk with no reason.

 

"You feel it too right? Nayeon is hiding something." Momo said when they reached their shared apartment.

"Yeah. I think something is bothering her. But she doesn't want to talk about it so what can we do?" Sana shrugged.

"Yeah but still she makes me worried."

"Now you have reconciled with Nayeon don't you want to reconcile with Mina too?"

"Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter