Intrusion

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a rewrite

There are parts that's still the same but mostly it is rewritten. The first part is still the same but after that everything changed.

--------------------

 

The very day canteen incident happened Momo, Sana and Jungyeon came to Mina's apartment that night. Mina was alone that night as Nayeon was maybe shocked? Or angry? Mina didn't know. She didn't expect any guest for that night.

 

"H-hi. Wh-what can i help you?" Mina asked feeling nervous, seeing how tense the three older girls in front of her door now.

 

"Ehmm.. come in?" Mina let them came in and before she even asked them what to drink Momo started the interrogation.

 

"What happened?" She asked.

 

Mina knew what they referred but she acted oblivious. "Eh? What do you mean? How about we sit first?"

 

The sit arrangement ended up like an actual interrogation with Mina sat in front of the three curious girl. Mina regretted asking them to sit as this instead made her more nervous from before. All she could do was playing with her fingers and looked down.

 

"Okay. We know you hide something about Nayeon, Mina." Jungyeon said. After what happened this afternoon Jungyeon, the usually patient type couldn't hold her curiosity anymore. So in the end she accepted Momo and Sana invitation to interrogate Mina which they thought would be easier to be interrogated.

 

"Wait guys. I have something bugging my mind for some times now. I want to clarify this one first." Sana suddenly interrupted and got an approval from her two friend.

 

"You like Nayeon don't you?" Sana asked. While Momo was surprised looking at Sana in the other hand Jungyeon was calm like she already knew. Being an observant girl she could already guess what the younger felt toward her friend. Especially after what happened at canteen this afternoon.

 

Mina felt like lying wasn't a wise choice right now. "Yes i am." She answered looking straight at Sana. The three were shocked by determination on Mina's eyes.

 

"You like Nayeon?" Momo asked again. Being the only one who completely shocked. "How can you two be so calm? You already know?"

 

"She's so obvious Mo."

 

"She ditched us for Nayeon Mo."

 

"Eh?" Not just Momo but Mina also surprised by Sana remarks.

 

"I also at the cafe when you were with Nayeon on the day you were supposed to come to our place but suddenly you're missing." Sana explained made Mina gasped. She never knew Sana was there too.

 

"Thanks to Momo who were about to burn our house down i need to stop the stalking and went home immediately."

 

"I didn't mean it. Dahyun said she can cook so i think it would be safe. You three made me so lonely that day. If it's not for Dahyunie i'll be dead of boredom." Momo nagged.

 

"Here come's the exaggerating queen." Jungyeon commented.

 

"It would be safe if you're stop being clumsy. Who else put a napkin on a freaking burning stove?" Sana spatted.

 

"I didn't know it was still !"

 

"Of course you should know since you're the one who cooked."

 

"Ehmm guys.. I think this is not the right time to arguing about that."

 

"Right. It's already solved. Sorry i can't control myself when it was about her stupidity."

 

Momo was about to talk back when she caught Jungyeon glared at her.

 

"I'm sorry guys. I promise i won't do that again." Mina grinned. "She was kinda really need me. I can't leave her alone."

 

"Why?" Sana asked but Mina just stayed quiet.

 

"Okay let me ask you again. What is it that you know about Nayeon that we don't?"

 

"I don't know if it's okay for me to be the one who tells you guys." Mina said in hesitation.

 

"She's our friend Mina. She won't mind, I promise." Sana reassured.

 

"We know she has problems bugging her mind. She never drunk without reason." Momo said.

 

Mina sighed. "Okay. I'll tell you."

 

"Remember the night i first met Nayeon unnie?" The three nodded. "She was completely wasted that day and that thing almost happened so i brought her home."

 

"We know about that already." Momo said confused.

 

"It's relate on how i found out her problem." Mina explained.

 

"At home she didn't stop crying that night. Crying and kept asking "why are you cheating on me" and "i don't want to break up with you". You all know who's she mean." Mina looked at the three silently. They just kept silent didn't know how to react.

 

----------

 

Few days later

 

Nayeon didn't know what exactly happened between Mina and Jinyoung but she didn't need to ask them. She already could guess what these were all about anyway. As she was sure this must be related to Mina confession before and her declaration to snatch her away from Jinyoung. Maybe she talked to Jinyoung and knowing how Jinyoung hated to lose, Nayeon knew why those two suddenly sticked to her all day and competing in getting her attention.

 

Sometimes Jinyoung would come first and liked usual clung his hand over Nayeon's shoulder but suddenly Mina came in between them, pulled them apart. And sometimes Nayeon was with Mina and then she felt a hand slide to her waist or shoulder pulled her away from Mina. She just never got private time for just herself lately.

 

 

"Hey darling." Jinyoung who had been waiting for Nayeon at the school gate approaching her. "How's your morning? Have you eaten? I bought your favorite milk." Jinyoung circled his hand over Nayeon and gave her the milk.

 

Before Nayeon could even took the milk someone pulled them apart and hugged Nayeon.

 

"Excuse me. Good morning Nayeon unnie." Mina released the hug then clung onto Nayeon's arm still in between the couple. "You said your stomach is not well right? Here drink this juice. Milk will just make your stomach feel worse."

 

"Th-thank you Mina." Nayeon took the juice.

 

Didn't want to lose Jinyoung went to the other side. "I'm sorry darling. I didn't know you have a stomachache." He clung to Nayeon's shoulder.

 

So basically Nayeon walked in between Mina and Jinyoung with they clung into her arm and shoulder. It was so hard to walk seriously. "I can't walk properly guys."

 

"Hey Mina can you hear Nayeon said she can't walk properly? Go away!" Jinyoung told Mina.

 

"Why must me let Nayeon unnie go? Girls like to cling into each other arms, unnie always does this with Momo, Sana and Jungyeon unnie and she never complains. You're the one that makes her can't walk properly." Mina pulled Nayeon closer to her. Feeling offended Jinyoung pulled Nayeon too.

 

In the end they started fighting over Nayeon, again. "Stop it guys." But they didn't listen to her and kept pulling Nayeon made her stumbled over and over. "Yah!" Nayeon shouted. "Can you two stop this childish fight? I don't care anymore!" Nayeon got mad and walked away.

 

"See she's angry because of you!" Mina blamed Jinyoung.

 

"What?! It's your fault! You pulled her arm first!" Jinyoung talked back.

 

"I save her from your stupidity. She had stomachache and you give her milk?"

 

"I don't know she had stomachache okay? Beside that's her favorite milk. You don't know right?"

 

"That's her favorite juice lately. I'm sure you don't know."

 

"Stop it you two!" Nayeon hollered from a far.

 

This had become a routine morning drama for everyone for the past few days and they had gotten used to it now. Not just morning drama actually, there were many other dramas everyday and truthfully everyone was waiting for it.

 

(start of the rewrite)

It was really tiresome for Nayeon, especially because they would end up fighting and quarreling like kids and Nayeon had to stop them. But if their fight had gone too much Nayeon would choose to go away leaving the two.

 

Obviously it could be tiresome but mostly it was also burdensome.

 

It was true that Nayeon had waited for Jinyoung's attention liked how he did back then but for suddenly became all sweet to her after what happened and not to mention he did all this just because of his hate for losing, of course this made Nayeon awkward and hurt her so much.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter