First Encounter

Sometimes Lie is Necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously Momo i can't believe it. I just turn 21 and you already dragging me to a club? Just wait until mom know and you'll be in trouble. You will too Sana." Mina pouted and crossing her arms while being dragged all the way to a club nearby with Momo and Sana on her right and left. She complained continuously ever since her cousin suddenly came with Sana to her condo and forced her to come with them.

 

It had been years since the last time Mina met her two bestfriend. When Momo and Sana showed up suddenly in front of her door she really couldn't hide her happiness. But then turned out she was being dragged to place she never really liked.

 

"I hate loud place. And there's so many people i don't know. Just let's go somewhere else can we?"

 

The three of them were all Japanese. They went to Korea to study. Being older then Mina, Momo and Sana had already lived in Korea for 3 years while Mina had just came for her first year. Obviously Mina followed the two older girls came to Korea although actually it wasn't really her own desire. Despite their the three of them really were inseparable. Momo and Sana were the best of the bestfriend since their parents were also bestfriend while Mina was Momo's little cousin who wasn't really good at making friends. Being a loving cousin she was, Momo always came and accompanied Mina every time of course with Sana.

 

"Momo.. Sana.. I won't go to any club in the near future. Really.."

 

Hearing all of the complains finally Momo and Sana stopped on their track and facing Mina. "Because you just turned 21 we bring you to a club with us Mina chan. We can't let our little Mina experience her first clubbing without us. Because univ life will be full of clubs with or without you want it." Sana patted Mina's head.

 

"Yeah Sana is right. It's better to go with us than with people you barely know. We need to teach you some lessons first before we can let you go by yourself kiddo. You will like it. Believe me.." Momo also patted Mina's head.

 

Mina looked up and saw two hands still patting her head. "Geez seriously! I'm not a kid anymore! I'm already 21! Stop treating me like a kid!" Mina pouted and slapped the two hands on her head and walked ahead of them.

 

They just laughed and ran catching up and clung their arms on Mina's shoulders. "You're as grumpy as we remember. Let's go!"

 

 

 

"Here. Try this." Momo gave a glass to Mina.

 

"What is this?" Mina asked but still took the glass.

 

"Just try first. Sip a little don't too much."

 

Mina followed what Momo instructed her and took a sip. As soon as the liquid entered she scrunched up her face and couldn't stop coughing. "What the heck is this? It's so bitter."

 

Momo and Sana giggled and ended up laughing hard seeing Mina reaction.

 

"Awww our Mina really is still a kid." Sana pinched both Mina's cheeks which received a glare from the latter.

 

"Mou you two really are mean."

 

They already guessed Mina would react that way but they just loved teasing the younger girl so much.

 

"It's okay Mina you don't need to like this. It's good that you don't like them. Means you won't be like those people." Momo pointed at the dance floor where they could see many maybe almost all of them danced wildly grinding to anyone they didn't even know.

 

"Let me tell you something really important. First, never believes anyone here especially guys. Every guys here are just bastards. Be really careful. Second, you can be drunk but not until you lose your mind. Being wasted is the most dangerous thing here. So never drink too much. Since you don't like alcohol we can be at ease a little. And lastly, just enjoy yourself. You listen to us, and you'll be save and sound." Sana told Mina.

 

"Now enough with the life lessons. Let's go and dance till you pass out." Momo pushed Mina to the center along with Sana.

 

 

Being in the middle of the crowd liked this really just not right for Mina. More over these people here were not in their right mind right now. Looking at Momo and Sana now Mina was sure that they wouldn't realize she had gone so she decided to go home first.

 

"I'll just text them later. Oh gosh i really need to go to the bathroom first." Mina walked away leaving Momo and Sana who were quite crazy from her point of view and headed to the side part where the toilet was.

 

 

Okay the way to toilet was quiet scary. Not scary because of ghost things or what but how could you not scared when this was your first time to a club and you walked alone with lots of people making out on your right and left.

 

Suddenly a couple appeared from a door beside her still making out liked no tomorrow.

 

"Oh god!" Mina looked at them in horror and then tried to find a way to pass. Not long after that finally she found a sign she had searched for the past minutes. "Finally. Why is it so hard just to find a toilet?"

 

Mina saw two guys back facing her in front of female toilet. Male toilet was on the other side of the building. What the heck were they doing here.

 

"You mean the girl who just come in?"

 

Okay this was weird. Being the curious girl she was, Mina walked more slowly tried to hear what they were talking about.

 

"She looks really wasted. I'm sure she doesn't even know where she is now. Beside she has pretty face and good body. Let's just use her."

 

"Call. Just wait here until she come out. We don't need to do anything. Wasted girl like that will agree to anything." They smirked to each other.

 

Before they realized her existence Mina stealthy went into the toilet.

 

'Okay i'm sure they're up to something horrible. Let's not get into other trouble. Like Sana said never drink too much. It's her own fau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter